What's new

Why do people marry, wonders Malala

hahaha , what a pathetic loser.

Look, I asked you something, do you understand what "partnership" means in western societies?

And what has that to do with Malala's lack of understanding why people have to get married? The answer here is not vilification, but education.

And what has that to do with Malala's lack of understanding why people have to get married? The answer here is not vilification, but education.

I asked you a SIMPLE question. Let me repeat again:

Do you understand what "PARTNERSHIP" means in western societies?

Stop beating around the bush.

I asked you a SIMPLE question. Let me repeat again:

Do you understand what "PARTNERSHIP" means in western societies?

Stop beating around the bush.

Please stop your whataboutery if this discussion is to continue. What does Malala's comment have to do with any of your fears of jeopardizing divine law in Pakistan?

Did u ppl Just spend 10 pages talking about the little shit malala

Unfortunately it's her like minded nutcases which are toxic filth. Dirt within,but it's the dirt without which is more of concern. Needs to be nipped in the bud.
Please stop your whataboutery if this discussion is to continue. What does Malala's comment have to do with any of your fears of jeopardizing divine law in Pakistan?

What nonsense is this?

Word "PARTNERSHIP" was used. I am asking you, do you know what it means? Where is the whataboutry here? Why you are finding so hard to utter the meaning of "PARTNERSHIP". Are you fearful that it will not support the narrative you are trying to sell?

Unfortunately it's her like minded nutcases which are toxic filth. Dirt within,but it's the dirt without which is more of concern. Needs to be nipped in the bud.

What nonsense is this?

Word "PARTNERSHIP" was used. I am asking you, do you know what it means? Where is the whataboutry here? Why you are finding so hard to utter the meaning of "PARTNERSHIP". Are you fearful that it will not support the narrative you are trying to sell?

Please tell me what makes you fearful of Malala or anyone to advocate living together in partnership without religious vows? People will not give up their beliefs just because one person says they do not understand why people have to get married.

Please tell me what makes you fearful of Malala or anyone to advocate living together in partnership without religious vows? People will not give up their beliefs just because one person says they do not understand why people have to get married.

Aren't you that Westernised Americanised Asian guy, the answer to all your "why's" is because we don't wanna end up like u

This is NOT what I asked.

I will take you step by step. Trust me on this, for your own benefit.

My query is simple. According to YOUR understanding, What "PARTNERSHIP" means in western society. This is a VERY VERY simple question.

This is NOT what I asked.

I will take you step by step. Trust me on this, for your own benefit.

My query is simple. According to YOUR understanding, What "PARTNERSHIP" means in western society. This is a VERY VERY simple question.

Your query is simply irrelevant and an attempt at diversion. hence ignored.

The REAL question here is what makes you fearful of Malala or anyone to advocate living together in partnership without religious vows?

Obviously people in the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan will not give up their strongly held personal beliefs in divinely ordained marriages just because one person says they do not understand why people have to get married.

So what are you afraid of, and why?

living together in partnership without religious vows

So basically YOUR understanding of "PARTNERSHIP", according to western societies is that the two people (can be same sex, I can bet my mortgage LGBT is next on agenda) can live together, sleep together , without being married.

Congratulations, you are spot on!!

REST MY CASE!!!

close this thread before malala starts finding it n smiles like a retard enjoying her popularity
So what are you afraid of, and why?

Degeneracy of society and the normalization of casual dating, being whores.

The reason is that it leads to the downfall of the family unit, as we can see in the west. As we can also see in cucked Japan where men watch anime girls instead of real women.

If you have a problem with it, we don't care.

LGBTQ and *** pumping isn't normal, we now can't criticize it in the west or we get fired from our jobs.

It's a sad time we are living in, back in the old days we could make fun of phaggots

So basically YOUR understanding of "PARTNERSHIP", according to western societies is that the two people (can be same sex, I can bet my mortgage LGBT is next on agenda) can live together, sleep together , without being married.

Congratulations, you are spot on!!

REST MY CASE!!!

Not much of a case there.

Your fear that the staunchly held faith of hundred of millions of Muslims in Pakistan can be jeopardized by one young woman not being able to understand the importance of marriage is simply FALSE. What people do inside the privacy of their homes is nobody's business but their own, whether it is halfway across the world or just next door.

Not much of a case there.

Your fear that the staunchly held faith of hundred of millions of Muslims in Pakistan can be jeopardized by one young woman not being able to understand the importance of marriage is simply FALSE. What people do inside the privacy of their homes is nobody's business but their own, whether it is halfway across the world or just next door.

Case has already been established and won. You are just summersaulting around it for no reason really.

Your fear is that narrative your kind build around this character under discussion is getting ripped apart. I do sympathise with you, not a good situation to be in when so much investment go down the drain.

Ofcourse, everyone on its own. Privacy is only good when it remains private. And thats what our religion say as well, keep your bad deeds to yourself, don't boast about them. So if this character has been "assigned" and "imposed" upon people of Pakistan , as some sort of their spokesperson, giving views and ideas about Pakistani society, then sorry, NO, you cant just utter such non sense like "why marriage, why not partnership?" This is propagation of illegitimate relationship, STRICTLY forbidden in Islam and Pakistan own social setup. When is person has been "assigned" a public figure role, every utterance can influence feeble minds. Can you imagine a politician like Imran khan say same thing , "why marriage, why not partnership"? That will be career ending statement. Funny thing is, he is actually accused of having illegitimate child, but you dont see him justifying it, advocating it. Because it is what is, a wrong act.

Yes, keep your filth to yourself, keep it private, do not try to justify it just to massage your rebellious nature , specially when it goes totally against divine laws. This is true for every individual , and those who are public figures, they MUST BE castigated for trying to spread such filth through their words and ideas.

Your assumption that a university going, noble prize winner, born and bred Pakistani is naïve not to understand the significance of marriage, specially in Islam, in Pakistan and in Pakhtoon culture as well, and top of that, because of lack of education, believes in illegitimate relationship instead, I am afraid you are just making an absolute fool out of yourself. And if there is one in million chance that this person do not actually know what marriage is in Islam, then this person should be not allowed to be a public figure.

Your enthusiasm of standing on the wrong side of the fence is amusing though. I take you need these type of public characters to endorse what you , yourself believe in. Trust me, non of us is an angel. We just cant fight divine laws. We might not be playing by these rule in our lives, but we cannot challenge these laws in any shape or form, in any capacity, at any level.

Back
Top Bottom