What's new

Why do people marry, wonders Malala

Are Pakistanis burning down buildings and personal belongs in protest other than the likes of you? May be they know that their faith is NOT in any danger by what she is saying.

If Pakistanis are not burning down personal belongs in protest, and evil ideas and narratives are taken head on with counter narratives, then yes we are maturing as nation. And that is exactly what is happening on this vary thread.

If Pakistanis are not burning down personal belongs in protest, and evil ideas and narratives are taken head on with counter narratives, then yes we are maturing as nation. And that is exactly what is happening on this vary thread.

If Pakistanis are not burning down personal "belongs" in protest, then clearly they KNOW their faith is NOT in any danger by what she is saying. You should take a hint from their wisdom.

Another FALSE accusation, you liar! WHERE have I "protected" her narrative? Please provide the quote or repent.

You have been staunchly protecting her narrative, giving nonsensical justifications like even though she is an adult, she doesnt know what she is talking about! Then you justify the non interference in her evil ideas by insisting on that its a private matter (which it is not). Your whole argument is that evil should not be challenged and should let run scott free, which in TOTALLY against the very basic principal of Islam ( al-amr bi-l-maʿrūf wa-n-nahy ʿani-l-munkar )

You have been staunchly protecting her narrative, giving nonsensical justifications like even though she is an adult, she doesnt know what she is talking about! Then you justify the non interference in her evil ideas by insisting on that its a private matter (which it is not). Your whole argument is that evil should not be challenged and should let run scott free, which in TOTALLY against the very basic principal of Islam ( al-amr bi-l-maʿrūf wa-n-nahy ʿani-l-munkar )

Please do NOT post what you have misunderstood as a FALSE accusation. Post my exact quote, thanks.

If Pakistanis are not burning down personal "belongs" in protest, then clearly they KNOW their faith is NOT in any danger by what she is saying. You should take a hint from their wisdom.

Perhaps you got your head burried in the sand. Naysaying will not help, wake up sunshine. Pakistan by enlarge have rejected her non sense. And thats what I am doing to put you in your kind in place.

And even for argument sake, lets assume, there is not a single voice against her you have noticed, if you are Muslim, would that not bother you? and what about your own duty as muslim as mentioned below?

"Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he must change it with his hand. If he is not able to do so, then with his tongue. And if he is not able to do so, then with his heart, and that is the weakest form of faith"

Now do your duty (if you are Muslim) and stop wasting your time in silly arguments. Chop chop.

Perhaps you got your head burried in the sand. Naysaying will not help, wake up sunshine. Pakistan by enlarge have rejected her non sense. And thats what I am doing to put you in your kind in place.

And even for argument sake, lets assume, there is not a single voice against her you have noticed, if you are Muslim, would that not bother you? and what about your own duty as muslim as mentioned below?

"Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he must change it with his hand. If he is not able to do so, then with his tongue. And if he is not able to do so, then with his heart, and that is the weakest form of faith"

Now do your duty (if you are Muslim) and stop wasting your time in silly arguments. Chop chop.

Please explain what is evil in what she has said in the first place other than her ignorance?!

Please do NOT post what you have misunderstood as a FALSE accusation. Post my exact quote, thanks.

These 11 pages are filled with your futile attempts in protecting her. What else is there to prove?

Please explain what is evil in what she has said in the first place other than her ignorance?!

What is the evil????? HELLOOOO!!! Propagation of illegitimate relationship?????

Are we still having this discussion? Are you her mentor that you will know if it was said out of ignorance? What is the proof that it was out of ignorance? Can you read her mind, or anyone for that matter? Why are you going to these pathetic silly levels?
LIAR. Please provide my exact quote(s) that you are trying to misrepresent.

Here you go, a fresh one. LOL

What is the evil????? HELLOOOO!!! Propagation of illegitimate relationship?????

LIAR. What she has actually said is that SHE does not understand why marriage vows are necessary. What that means is that she still has much to learn. The answer is education, not vilification.

LIAR. What she has actually said is that SHE does not understand why marriage vows are necessary. What that means is that she still has much to learn. The answer is education, not vilification.

LIAR, she clearly said that she doesnt understand marriage and then went on to say why people cant have "PARTNERSHIP" . Which is a illegitimate relationship.

Besides I asked you, are you doing her mind reading that you are so confident it was said out of ignorance?

LIAR, she clearly said that she doesnt understand marriage and then went on to say why people cant have "PARTNERSHIP" . Which is a illegitimate relationship.

Besides I asked you, are you doing her mind reading that you are so confident it was said out of ignorance?

LOL! Even you admit she doesn't understand.

And at least I am not making any FALSE accusations like you, just to revive a dead argument.

End of discussion.

LOL! Even you admit she doesn't understand.

And at least I am not making any FALSE accusations like you, just to revive a dead argument.

End of discussion.

Poor grasp of English language you got. Its an expression we normally use here in UK when we want to negate something. Like "I dont understand this .... blah blah blah". Its an expression of disapproval. And then she went on to give alternate to marriage , which is "PARTNERSHIP" , a HARAM , illegitimate act.

Case closed! You should take a hike now.

The last few paragraphs of Malala's interview in Vogue:

=========================================================

We leave the hotel and walk through nearby St James’s Park, past pelicans and picnicking families, Malala, bundled up in a puffer jacket, clicking alongside me in her heels. Nobody recognises the Nobel laureate in their midst. Unexpectedly, her talk turns back to love. She explains that she feels as though all her friends are finding partners, and she’s not sure if that’s what she wants. “I’m slightly nervous,” she tells me. “Especially [in terms of] thinking about relationships. You know, on social media, everyone’s sharing their relationship stories, and you get worried…” About romantic relationships? I ask. “Yeah…” she says, thinking carefully. “If you can trust someone or not, [and] how can you be sure.”

Malala’s parents had an “arranged love marriage”, as she describes it – they liked the look of each other, and their parents worked out the rest. She isn’t sure if she’ll ever marry herself. “I still don’t understand why people have to get married. If you want to have a person in your life, why do you have to sign marriage papers, why can’t it just be a partnership?” Her mother – like most mothers – disagrees. “My mum is like,” Malala laughs, “‘Don’t you dare say anything like that! You have to get married, marriage is beautiful.’” Meanwhile, Malala’s father occasionally receives emails from prospective suitors in Pakistan. “The boy says that he has many acres of land and many houses and would love to marry me,” she says, amused.

“Even until my second year of university,” she continues, “I just thought, ‘I’m never going to get married, never going to have kids – just going to do my work. I’m going to be happy and live with my family forever.’” She turns to me, full of revelation. “I didn’t realise that you’re not the same person all the time. You change as well and you’re growing.”

After a life of extraordinary resilience, it seems all the options are finally on the table for her. You have to find a future for yourself,” she says, smiling. If anyone knows how to do that, it’s Malala.

Link: https://www.vogue.co.uk/news/article/malala-vogue-interview

Last edited:
I still don’t understand why people have to get married. If you want to have a person in your life, why do you have to sign marriage papers, why can’t it just be a partnership?

Take a hike now, you are embarrassing yourself here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom