What's new

Love without borders: 4 foreign women travel to Pakistan to marry lovers

they will make the ladies feel ten yrs younger.

they be slamming, ladies will be jamming.
Damn, I feel like moving to the village for a few days, to take some photos alongside buffalos and khatiyas and lassi and then change my DP

Damn, I feel like moving to the village for a few days, to take some photos alongside buffalos and khatiyas and lassi and then change my DP
you want lassi, sunlight, lady on the khatt legs open for invitation.

you want lassi, sunlight, lady on the khatt legs open for invitation.
I have become lactose intolerant with age. And my back is in bad shape too, so rope khatiya is difficult. But I will have to try.

I have become lactose intolerant with age. And my back is in bad shape too, so rope khatiya is difficult. But I will have to try.
back problem is huge problem in uk too many slipped disc ppl including myself. try inversion table.

indians are so jealous as even grand mamas would not want them

Is this the reverse phenomena of 'passport bros'?
yep, but also kinda they do it in their own countries, after 30 most of the western gals get a internal shocker to get married and here britian and ireland i have seen and also heard from friends alot of western girls are on muslim marriage apps like muzmatch, they pretend to be reverts on 'em or show that they wanna learn about islam. seen alot of pak guys with these women.

Back
Top Bottom