What's new

Married Indian woman "Anju" reaches Pakistan to meet her Facebook’s love "Nasrullah"

Its media who just want Mirchi Masala news.

Especially Indian media is under pressure from Modi, they even cannot independently news about Manipur. Pak media is heavily restricted by military, but pak media can share news against govt, but not Indian media.

So, they focus more on Mirchi Masala news than real issues.

I agree.

Bollywood has messed with the heads of people in subcontinent, they are falling without even
seeing each other lol.
its the that programming of bollywood love stories. dumb ppl cant find partners at home.

I don't know what Shoaib saw in that gorilla.
he saw her hairy back and got excited.

View attachment 940502

A married Indian woman Anju, like Seema Haider who went to India from Pakistan to marry his sweetheart, has traveled to Pakistan to be with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Upper Dir resident Nasr Ullah.

In a bizarre turn of events, a case resembling that of Seema Haider has garnered interest in Pakistan. This time, a young woman from Uttar Pradesh, India, by the name of Anju, travelled to Pakistan to see her online partner. The incident, which happened on July 21, has many people pondering the dangers and repercussions of internet connections.

Anju, 35, from New Delhi and Nasr Ullah, 29, of Upper Dir, became friends on Facebook. That later turned into love. She came all the way from the Indian capital to KP’s mountainous region apparently for him.

“Friendship between us on Facebook has turned into love. I can’t live without Nasrullah,” Anju said.

“Anju has a visa and she legally entered Pakistan,” Upper Dir SHO Javed Khan was quoted as saying in Aaj News. He also confirmed that the woman and Nasr are friends for the past four years. “She travelled to Pakistan via Wagah and then to Islamabad.”

Now she will beg for 5 kg atta , may get killed in stampede for atta. Nasrulla ise aatta ke truck ke pichhe laga kar kishti be baith kar greece jayega ya fgulf me toilet clean karega .

this is when you got nepotism in the country you get uneducated twats .

Now she will beg for 5 kg atta , may get killed in stampede for atta. Nasrulla ise aatta ke truck ke pichhe laga kar kishti be baith kar greece jayega ya fgulf me toilet clean karega .
true about atta trucks but seema has no toilet now so seema will have stick her tui out on the rd to relief herself.

I personally don't care, but watching Indian media having a stroke over this is just amusing. Their Urdu accents make it 100x more hiliarious.

Chalo aur kuch nahi to toilet to ho ga Nasrullah k pas..

india.jpg

Seema would struggle with toilets and she'd struggle with aata

Truly struggle is the only constant in life my jeet friend 🙏🏼

View attachment 940502

A married Indian woman Anju, like Seema Haider who went to India from Pakistan to marry his sweetheart, has traveled to Pakistan to be with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Upper Dir resident Nasr Ullah.

In a bizarre turn of events, a case resembling that of Seema Haider has garnered interest in Pakistan. This time, a young woman from Uttar Pradesh, India, by the name of Anju, travelled to Pakistan to see her online partner. The incident, which happened on July 21, has many people pondering the dangers and repercussions of internet connections.

Anju, 35, from New Delhi and Nasr Ullah, 29, of Upper Dir, became friends on Facebook. That later turned into love. She came all the way from the Indian capital to KP’s mountainous region apparently for him.

“Friendship between us on Facebook has turned into love. I can’t live without Nasrullah,” Anju said.

“Anju has a visa and she legally entered Pakistan,” Upper Dir SHO Javed Khan was quoted as saying in Aaj News. He also confirmed that the woman and Nasr are friends for the past four years. “She travelled to Pakistan via Wagah and then to Islamabad.”

Nasrullah should have went for something better ngl

Pakistan should immediately ask the Indian embassy to leave the country and recall her ambassador back from India.

Anju Husband:

Her husband Arvind told police that she left the home on Thursday on the pretext of going to Jaipur but later the family came to know that she was in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom