What's new

Why do people marry, wonders Malala

A noble prize winner, Oxford going, young "ADULT" is naive enough not to know how humans are conceived!!

Is that your argument now reduced to?

False argument. How have you concluded that "A noble prize winner, Oxford going, young "ADULT" is naive enough not to know how humans are conceived!!"

It is not me who has resorted to lying here.

Surely, physical conception does not require any religious vows. However, numerous people believe that it is best done under the cover of marriage for many good reasons.

False argument. How have you concluded that "A noble prize winner, Oxford going, young "ADULT" is naive enough not to know how humans are conceived!!"

It is not me who has resorted to lying here.

Surely, physical conception does not require any religious vows. However, numerous people believe that it is best done under the cover of marriage for many good reasons.

I think you need your coffee, you are sleeping.

Calm down. You are expecting an "adult" to seeking questions about how that person came into being? Does this adult still believe in stories that one fine day an angel drop him/her in mother's lap and off you go? Such "adult" shouldn't be given such exposure and audience in any shape or form. There wouldn't be an issue if a child ask these "childish" questions.
Some people take longer to mature mentally than others. Obviously.

I am sure you know children born out of wedlock are called b@stards. Completely unacceptable and shameful way of producing babies in civilized world, with stigma attached to it. However, in west , its a completely normal way of life. So if someone from civilized side of world, questioning the sacred institution of marriage, with btw is also a sunnah of Prophet (PBUH), and through which next generation is brought up, you have to ask the question from that person if there are genuine "mental issues" or some hidden agenda is at work here.

I dont know any b@astard in Pakistan, but here in UK, I know many. Had someone from "within the western system", a non Muslim , raised questions about marriage, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Why don't you ask the Edhi Trust that question first?

Which part of "Completely unacceptable and shameful way of producing babies in civilized world, with stigma attached to it", you did not understand? Hence the reason for those poor souls ending up in Edhi trust.

And yes, I have never come across any b@astard that I know in my personal life in Pakistan.

Which part of "Completely unacceptable and shameful way of producing babies in civilized world, with stigma attached to it", you did not understand? Hence the reason for those poor souls ending up in Edhi trust.

And yes, I have never come across any b@astard that I know in my personal life in Pakistan.

And yet there are thousands upon thousands of illegitimate children in Pakistan too. Your argument is simply incorrect. What is more, making innocent children bear the punishment of such an imposed stigma is simply inhumane. Shame on you and your thoughts!

And yet there are thousands upon thousands of illegitimate children in Pakistan too. Your argument is simply incorrect. What is more, making innocent children bear the punishment of such an imposed stigma is simply inhumane. Shame on you and your thoughts!
Unfortunately that is just the upbringing of most Pakistanis - ironically, a VERY VERY high level state official which most of these types worship as a god has an “illegitimate” grandchild who the gentleman in his good character gives the same love and caring.
I wonder what such folks will do if they ever found out - but then “bhed pyar da khulley na!”

Which part of " I have never come across any b@astard that I know in my personal life in Pakistan", you did not understand?

Shame on me and my thoughts??? EXCUSE ME?? YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHICH EVER RELIGION YOU BELONG TOO, ARE DIRECTLY CHALLANGING DIVINE LAW IN MY RELIGION.

Unfortunately that is just the upbringing of most Pakistanis - ironically, a VERY VERY high level state official which most of these types worship as a god has an “illegitimate” grandchild who the gentleman in his good character gives the same love and caring.

I could tell you similar stories from Lahore during my time there, or Islamabad, but why go there?

To stay on topic, this thread is really no more than the proverbial storm in a teacup, being churned up by little minds, to serve their own malicious purposes.
Which part of " I have never come across any b@astard that I know in my personal life in Pakistan", you did not understand?

Shame on me and my thoughts??? EXCUSE ME?? YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHICH EVER RELIGION YOU BELONG TOO, ARE DIRECTLY CHALLANGING DIVINE LAW IN MY RELIGION.

What part in your divine law advocates abandoning newborns?

this thread is really no more than the proverbial storm in a teacup

Far from it, attack/question the sacred institution of marriage, you are basically attacking the vary fabric of Pakistani social structure based on family and its values.

Far from it, attack/question the sacred institution of marriage, you are basically attacking the vary fabric of Pakistani social structure based on family and its values.

Again, that argument is simply wrong. I am not attacking the institution of marriage, nor the very fabric of Pakistan, or family values, and your claim I am doing so only shows your intellectual bankruptcy on the topic in this thread.

The part where claiming ignorance is sufficient to pretend reality does not exist! :D

Again, that argument is simply wrong. I am not attacking the institution of marriage, nor the very fabric of Pakistan, or family values, and your claim I am doing so only shows your intellectual bankruptcy on the topic in this thread.

I dont care about you, you are no one. I am referring to this public personality who questioned the sacred institution of marriage who happen to be originally from "ISLAMIC" republic of Pakistan.

I dont care about you, you are no one. I am referring to this public personality who questioned the sacred institution of marriage who happen to be originally from "ISLAMIC" republic of Pakistan.

And she simply asked a question, which is simply not enough to destroy the social fabric of Pakistan, as you claim, just to instill fear in the minds of the ignorant. After all, Sita White did not prevent PMIK from serving the nation so nobly.

And she simply asked a question, which is simply not enough to destroy the social fabric of Pakistan, as you claim, just to instill fear in the minds of the ignorant.

Excuse me?

Her parents, who had an arranged marriage in Pakistan, would like Malala to get married one day, but she isn’t sure how she feels about it. “I still don’t understand why people have to get married. If you want to have a person in your life, why do you have to sign marriage papers, why can’t it just be a partnership?” she said.

Is it just me or you are struggling to make any sense out of this utterance in context of Pakistani social values and above all, divine law?

You claim to live in US, do you even know what "partnership" means in western world?

Excuse me?

Her parents, who had an arranged marriage in Pakistan, would like Malala to get married one day, but she isn’t sure how she feels about it. “I still don’t understand why people have to get married. If you want to have a person in your life, why do you have to sign marriage papers, why can’t it just be a partnership?” she said.

Is it just me or you are struggling to make any sense out of this utterance in context of Pakistani social values and above all, divine law?

You claim to live in US, do you even know what "partnership" means in western world?

And how does this utterance affect ANY of Pakistan's social values, good or bad, as you claim?

And how does this utterance affect ANY of Pakistan's social values, good or bad, as you claim?

hahaha , what a pathetic loser.

Look, I asked you something, do you understand what "partnership" means in western societies?

Back
Top Bottom