What's new

We are freedom fighters - Altaf Hussain

By adding the last sentence about Kashmir you have made your first statement very doubtfull.

It is like saying:

Water is liquid. Just like Vedic Indians had aeroplanes which could fly from one planet to the other.

so all patent rights of future flying machines and shuttles belong to Vedic corporation

Go ask RAW and the people who have been giving him money and his terrorists training in India. .

Wow..really??That means After BLA,Taliban,Geo TV,MQM too is in our lap..damn great news.

No I asked, whether it was possible that India stops spending hundreds of millions of dollars to spread terrorism in the neighborhood and instead starts spending it on someting positive such as solving social issues at home + some of this money on promoting her image.

And that would have far better results in the end than killing innocents via terrorism.

Whether we create trouble for you OR
You create trouble for us ; ALL this is just a symptom ; an undeclared proxy war

The root cause is well known
Unless you agree on giving up your demand for Kashmir ; there can be NO peace

It will only get worse

What has the KASHMIR OBSESSION given you

Whether we create trouble for you OR
You create trouble for us ; ALL this is just a symptom ; an undeclared proxy war

The root cause is well known
Unless you agree on giving up your demand for Kashmir ; there can be NO peace

It will only get worse

What has the KASHMIR OBSESSION given you

There was no disputed territory between India and Sri Lanka, but that did not stop India to finance, train and sponser the terrorists in Sri Lanka for decades.

I agree the dispute about territories between Pakistan-India and China-India should be resolved, but that does not mean India should continue with the proxy wars in the meantime.

I believe people-to-people connection and lot of trade can have far better results.

some very fine Hindu and Sikh writers before partition. yes something lost
e.g Krishan Chnader, forgot fist name of another Singh writer sadly

Faraq Gorakhpuri. A hindu poet whose poems are in Pakistani syllabus and muslim students of 9th 10th class are forced to cram it by hook or crook

Wow..really??That means After BLA,Taliban,Geo TV,MQM too is in our lap..damn great news.

You have pretty much listed every entity which has been anti-Pakistan and guess what, @ss of every single one of beaten badly.

You have pretty much listed every entity which has been anti-Pakistan and guess what, @ss of every single one of beaten badly.

But one think I wanted to point out,RAW invaded in every sphere of Pakistan.I mean,Indegenous Rebels,Terrorists,Political Parties,News Channel...some even accuse Current Prime Minister as a RAW agent. :lol: Nobody can beat NS.

I am mohajir........ And I give ''F'' to MQM and Altaf Hussain............
Attaboy that's the attitude

why Red Mosque administration is allowed to mock the APS victims and praise ISIS
All of Islamabad will be ablaze if we attack them again they have too many brain dead madrassa students as their human sheild

But one think I wanted to point out,RAW invaded in every sphere of Pakistan.I mean,Indegenous Rebels,Terrorists,Political Parties,News Channel...some even accuse Current Prime Minister as a RAW agent. :lol: Nobody can beat NS.

Thanks for admission but it is what it is. India's support of terrorists gives MQM, Taliban and BLA terrorists under its belt. Other Indian investment was GEO and that too has seen music of its deeds. You guys are not soo smart and got busted all so easily.. after Zarb-e-Azab, everything you had crated in the last 10 odd years collapsed miserably. You may want to complain to your leadership for such a flimsy terrorism which couldn't face one army action.

Thanks for admission but it is what it is. India's support of terrorists gives MQM, Taliban and BLA terrorists under its belt. Other Indian investment was GEO and that too has seen music of its deeds. You guys are not soo smart and got busted all so easily.. after Zarb-e-Azab, everything you had crated in the last 10 odd years collapsed miserably. You may want to complain to your leadership for such a flimsy terrorism which couldn't face one army action.

Zarb e Azab??an operation which is happening under total media blackout??

Zarb e Azab??an operation which is happening under total media blackout??

And you are talking as if you have allowed Media in Kashmir. Americans also didn't carry media long with them in Afghanistan but sorry their @ss is beaten badly. But unlike India, Pakistan took media to one of their latest battle ground - the Tihar Valley. Even your flimsy argument is untrue.

Faraq Gorakhpuri. A hindu poet whose poems are in Pakistani syllabus and muslim students of 9th 10th class are forced to cram it by hook or crook
even your national anthem is written by a hindu and you know better how your nation treated him , forget him what did your nation did to fatima jinnah or liyaquat ali khan ?

i dont get it when MQM is a pakistani political party which had been having considrable support from pakistani security establishment as well as all politcal parties in past three/two and half decades how come suddenli its RAW's agent ?

why did british and pakistani establishments let it survive for so long and why even despite all its alleged anty pakistan activities so many "hub bul awatan urdu speakers" support and its "quaid AF" and how come he has such a power to control pakistans financial capital despite living in london for more than two decades under the nose of MI6 there and all power the mighty and worlds best intellegence agency ISI in pakistan specially karachi ?

as for all things like BLA or Taliban ever wonderred why avrage low and middle income pakistani in there area of influence supports them so much that if someone dares to say or do anything against them whole cities close down ?

why are taliban , BLA or MQM so powerfull and who is responsible for keeping them under check ?

question is if pakistani security and law enforcement agencies have failed to do there job then whose responsibilty is to protect pakistan ?

and why do pakistani security establishment puts all blame on RAW & India when they themselfs are not able to control the law and orser situstaion in there cities specially a place like karachi where almost all the top past and current genrals live ?

even your national anthem is written by a hindu and you know better how your nation treated him , forget him what did your nation did to fatima jinnah or liyaquat ali khan ?

i dont get it when MQM is a pakistani political party which had been having considrable support from pakistani security establishment as well as all politcal parties in past three/two and half decades how come suddenli its RAW's agent ?

why did british and pakistani establishments let it survive for so long and why even despite all its alleged anty pakistan activities so many "hub bul awatan urdu speakers" support and its "quaid AF" and how come he has such a power to control pakistans financial capital despite living in london for more than two decades under the nose of MI6 there and all power the mighty and worlds best intellegence agency ISI in pakistan specially karachi ?

as for all things like BLA or Taliban ever wonderred why avrage low and middle income pakistani in there area of influence supports them so much that if someone dares to say or do anything against them whole cities close down ?

why are taliban , BLA or MQM so powerfull and who is responsible for keeping them under check ?

question is if pakistani security and law enforcement agencies have failed to do there job then whose responsibilty is to protect pakistan ?

and why do pakistani security establishment puts all blame on RAW & India when they themselfs are not able to control the law and orser situstaion in there cities specially a place like karachi where almost all the top past and current genrals live ?
People who support ttp are the same type of people who behead yazidis in daeshland

6.if MQM was part of so many goverments in past and all hub bul watan urdu speaker know it why did they supported MQM for so long and no hub bul watan urdu speaking pakistan ever raised a rebellion against MQM knowing its anty pakistan activities and why did worlds best intellegence agency the mighty all power full ISI was not able to control this sinister anty pakistani conspiracy in financial capital of pakistan

saeen ji is ghustakh ghulaam ko aapke jawaabon ka intezaar hai

Guru Bhai

Excellent questions.

Let me focus on Q-6.

Answer is simple.

Why do people continue supporting Lallu Parsad and Rabri devi for so long. The answer is

------------- Brand loyalty
or more precisely

------------- Bhand loyalty

Back
Top Bottom