What's new

We are freedom fighters - Altaf Hussain

Other than few minor facts..... you got most of it right....... 7/10 (I cut one mark for you being evil Yindoo)! :D

thanks bro

now about the thread and pakistan as a whole and as to why its here despite all the best things it got from day one ?

my assement is

1.most of pakistani problems are deu to pakistanies themselfs who become so gullible by propogannda created by there religous and political elite that they alwyas shoot themselfs in the foot

2.now about your elite well be it politcial , feudal , beurocratic or fauji they never careed about pakistan as a nation and its population specially those who were instrumental about forging it in the first place (bengalies , mhajirs and shias, ismailies and ahmadies)

3.pakistan is like a child who lost its parents in its infancy and its greedy , cunning and cruel relatives got its costody

4. now for MQM it was a political party made by some sections of pak fauj who were uneasy about growing power of "punjabies " and later were used by PPP so they could rule and loot sindh with impunity and later noora league so they remain confined to karachi and dont disturb there rule over punjab

5.this altaf hussain is such a joker i sometime wonder how pakistanies tolrate this overstreched maskharra in the first place

6.now whats happening in karachi is a perfect example of "jungle raj" where MQM , Let , PPP , PMLN and others are constantlli fighting a high bloody war income from bhatta khorri , drug and illeagel wepons trade and human trafikking nothing to do with principals or anything

7.its the british who kept AH & MQM alive with support of both political mafias of pakistan and its security establishemnt who all are now putting blame squarlli on MQM and the big thing is about to happen

as they say "hamam me sab nage hain"

now where does RAW comes in ?

RAW is not a charity organization it will try to use every party who is aginst its arch enemy ISI & pakistani establishment as they in past also recived the same ammount of flowers from ISI and pakistani establishment

so why cry for innocence when both parties know they are not innocent to but it mildlli

problem is with pakistani nation as a whole who never dared to question the athourity of those who did "blunders , plunders and surrenders" to fill there own coffers and pakistani nation had always paid for the mistakes by blood of innocent pakistanies

i cant understand why pakistanies dont ask right questions to those responsible and every time a movement starts pakistani establishment brings owt a new rabbit from the hat(paranoia about india and jihad in kashmir) and all pakistani nations start running after yet another truck ki batti

so in short its not RAW or martians responsible for all that is happening to pakistan and specially karachi its the pakistanies who are themselfs to blame ... good day sir

A leader of an ethnic political party in Karachi which ha been accused of ethnic killing of pashtun,baloch,sindhis and punjabis in karachi by rivals
He's caused the most damage to ethnic Urdu-speaking people

The mistake Altaf made and which began his undoing was ordering the murder of Imran Farooq in London. Once that happened he suddenly had the British after him. For the British this is simply about their sovereignity. Nobody breaks their laws least of all in middle of London and gets away with it ...

Sovereignity is not just a empty word. Do you remember that Pakistani boy who was kidnapped in Pakistan in Jhelum when he came to Pakistan from UK with his dad? He dad was from Jhelum and had migrated to UK. Hundreds of children go missing in Pakistan but the moment this child was kidnapped United Kingdom swung into action. It put pressure on Pakistan to find the missing child. The kid was Pakistani origin but that did not matter.

The kid and his dad were British citizens and for the British government is was challange against the Queen because that child was a UK subject. You know British Police went over to Pakistan and within week the culprits were caught, child was freed.

BBC News - British boy kidnapped in Pakistan for £100,000 ransom

Good on the British govt, they did not care that the child was a non-native of Britain or his father was a Muhajir(immigrant) from Pakistan, they treated him as they would any native Briton/son of the soil.

1.my video link not working

3.even if money is tranferrred by many links how AH was able to rule karachi for so long do you think MI6 or british goverments never new about it then why did they turned a blind eye and why dint pakistani establishemnt never raised this issue with britsih despite such a large pakistani diasporra in britain

4.who is responsible formantaining peace and law and order of karachi ?

5.was MQM never part of sucsessive goverments be it benazier bhutto , nawaz sharif or genral musharraf or zardaari or nawaz sharif goverment again ?

6.if MQM was part of so many goverments in past and all hub bul watan urdu speaker know it why did they supported MQM for so long and no hub bul watan urdu speaking pakistan ever raised a rebellion against MQM knowing its anty pakistan activities and why did worlds best intellegence agency the mighty all power full ISI was not able to control this sinister anty pakistani conspiracy in financial capital of pakistan

saeen ji is ghustakh ghulaam ko aapke jawaabon ka intezaar hai

Basically It points out that in pakistan ,The army,ISI,rangers are never held accountable despite staging military coups.I get the idea that many people like the army cos they are lesser of the two evils. However that shouldn't make them above board

The rangers are incharge of security in karachi ,However there seems to be no sort of anger against them ,point me out if i am wrong .If The security in karachi is as bad as the pakistani posters out there , why haven't the rangers been held accountable ? The rangers have been incharge of pakistan of security since 1995 (?) . I am not saying the civilian govt isn't responsible but they are being pointed out for their incompetence furiously but why not "rangers" .

And you are talking as if you have allowed Media in Kashmir. Americans also didn't carry media long with them in Afghanistan but sorry their @ss is beaten badly. But unlike India, Pakistan took media to one of their latest battle ground - the Tihar Valley. Even your flimsy argument is untrue.

LOL.they're allowed.Thats why they bring footages like these..

thanks bro

now about the thread and pakistan as a whole and as to why its here despite all the best things it got from day one ?

my assement is

1.most of pakistani problems are deu to pakistanies themselfs who become so gullible by propogannda created by there religous and political elite that they alwyas shoot themselfs in the foot

2.now about your elite well be it politcial , feudal , beurocratic or fauji they never careed about pakistan as a nation and its population specially those who were instrumental about forging it in the first place (bengalies , mhajirs and shias, ismailies and ahmadies)

3.pakistan is like a child who lost its parents in its infancy and its greedy , cunning and cruel relatives got its costody

4. now for MQM it was a political party made by some sections of pak fauj who were uneasy about growing power of "punjabies " and later were used by PPP so they could rule and loot sindh with impunity and later noora league so they remain confined to karachi and dont disturb there rule over punjab

5.this altaf hussain is such a joker i sometime wonder how pakistanies tolrate this overstreched maskharra in the first place

6.now whats happening in karachi is a perfect example of "jungle raj" where MQM , Let , PPP , PMLN and others are constantlli fighting a high bloody war income from bhatta khorri , drug and illeagel wepons trade and human trafikking nothing to do with principals or anything

7.its the british who kept AH & MQM alive with support of both political mafias of pakistan and its security establishemnt who all are now putting blame squarlli on MQM and the big thing is about to happen

as they say "hamam me sab nage hain"

now where does RAW comes in ?

RAW is not a charity organization it will try to use every party who is aginst its arch enemy ISI & pakistani establishment as they in past also recived the same ammount of flowers from ISI and pakistani establishment

so why cry for innocence when both parties know they are not innocent to but it mildlli

problem is with pakistani nation as a whole who never dared to question the athourity of those who did "blunders , plunders and surrenders" to fill there own coffers and pakistani nation had always paid for the mistakes by blood of innocent pakistanies

i cant understand why pakistanies dont ask right questions to those responsible and every time a movement starts pakistani establishment brings owt a new rabbit from the hat(paranoia about india and jihad in kashmir) and all pakistani nations start running after yet another truck ki batti

so in short its not RAW or martians responsible for all that is happening to pakistan and specially karachi its the pakistanies who are themselfs to blame ... good day sir

You are welcome.

Again a good inquisitive effort on your part and thus earns respect (not from me but from other posters as you can see).

Now to the specific questions you raise.

Before I get into details, let me point out something very important. Most Indian analysts do not understand Pakistan and Pakistani society. Why it is so?

Well indian educated elite ASSUME they know Pakistan by default.

This is rooted in history of the region, but more importantly results from typical intellectual laziness prevalent in the region (both in Pakistan and India). This is why not many posters try to ask questions and thus remain shallow.

So let me say this over and over again.

--- Most Indian elite DO NOT understand Islam and Pakistan
and
--- Most Pakistani elite DO NOT understand Hinduism, Indian nationalism, and India

your questions though very sincere are lacking understanding. But as they say there are no stupid questions, so I really really really applaud your effort.

#-1 "most of pakistani problems are deu to pakistanies themselfs who become so gullible"

True dat. But let's not limit it to Pakistani educated elite being gullible, the same applies to Indian educated elite. This is not because of conspiracy by anyone like USA or UK or KSA. This gullibility instead results from being lazy in social studies, history, and geography.

So I agree with your assertion but with some caveats as you see.

#-2.now about your elite well be it politcial , feudal , beurocratic or fauji they never careed about..................... its population specially those who were instrumental about forging it

This is extremely biased assessment on so many levels that it will take a whole book. So I just respectful ask you to understand the following:
a- Pakistan has truly nationalist among all its sections and thus the country is still surviving. While no one can deny the role of Ahmediya, Shias, Biharis and UPites, it will be travesty to say that majority Punjabis, Pathans, and Sindhis did not support Pakistan.

b- While there are Pakistani nationalists among all of our sections, military perhaps is the most nationalist and disciplined of all of our institutions. Sadly, too many Pakistanis tend to pull our military down instead of emulating them in character and resolve.

c- As a good person, you must take time and visit Pakistan one day. Hope you will change your perceptions when you actually observe things with your own eyes,

#3.pakistan is like a child who lost its parents in its infancy

I disagree.

Not many Bharatis know nor they realize that Pakistan is the "great wall of India" that is 500 to 800 miles wide. It was designed to take major hits from the West and protect mainland India's factories, and universities, farms and homes.

However many Indian nationalists of RSS kind never ever realized that for 1000s of years one of the major weakness of Delhi based governments has been porous Western borders. Pakistan was supposed to provide that protection and allow mainland Bharat to prosper and become rich.

Guess what, this lack of understanding on part of Bharat resulted in Bharatis themselves destroying the wall the moment the wall was put up. Now how stupid is that. How very stupid that you build a new home, and one of the most important defensive wall is being dismantled by the homeowners themselves.

There is so much prejudice and bias in the region that if your mind refuses to accept this simple geographical and historical fact, I'll not blame you.

#4. now for MQM it was a political party made by some sections of pak fauj who were uneasy about growing power of "punjabies "

if you replace "Punjabis" with Sindhis, your first sentence may make sense. The rest of this bullet is very confusing

#5.this altaf hussain is such a joker i sometime wonder
This is correct assessment. To understand this please read again the dawn article I posted above. it is long article and you probably missed some key details.

#6.now whats happening in karachi is a perfect example of "jungle raj"

True dat. please do not be surprised. In order to understand Karachi, please study BIMARU states of Bharat. Karachi has been a mini BIMARU.

#7.its the british who kept AH & MQM alive with support of both political mafias of pakistan and its security establishemnt

I think this again is very negative view. MQM has been coopted by every regime in Pakistan in the hopes of them to come around and be part of vibrant Pakistan. Sadly these efforts have failed.

Pakistanis in general would rather talk to militants in Taliban, Balochis, and MQM (not equating them) instead of killing them. As we all have seen that such efforts over decades did not resolve issues and Pakistan state had to go in and use killing.

In order to understand this concept, please study Bharat, and some of the major militant struggles like Sikhs (Bhindranwalay, Maoists, and other tribal groups). You will see Pakistan is not unique. I can also give such examples from around the world from many many more countries where militants refuse to become part of mainstream. But that will make this post even longer.

#8 RAW

RAW is reflection of Indian establishment's attitude towards Pakistan. See bullet #3 and try to understand the concept of "Great Wall of Bharat" that is Pakistan.

Bharat can establish this wall by itself on all its borders except Western borders. This most Bharatis do not understand.
Bharat's Western borders can only be maintained by a strong military state of Pakistan.

peace

p.s. keep up the good work and you may achieve the great heights with likes of @Scorpionx and the likes.

Basically It points out that in pakistan ,The army,ISI,rangers are never held accountable despite staging military coups.I get the idea that many people like the army cos they are lesser of the two evils. However that shouldn't make them above board

The rangers are incharge of security in karachi ,However there seems to be no sort of anger against them ,point me out if i am wrong .If The security in karachi is as bad as the pakistani posters out there , why haven't the rangers been held accountable ? The rangers have been incharge of pakistan of security since 1995 (?) . I am not saying the civilian govt isn't responsible but they are being pointed out for their incompetence furiously but why not "rangers" .

Would you punish a fire fighter for putting out fire, then rebuilding the house, then giving back to the residents.

would you.

Would you punish a fire fighter for putting out fire, then rebuilding the house, then giving back to the residents.

would you.
No i would not punish them , But the fire has been raging since many years (a decade or so ?) but why didnt the firefighter didnt rescue sooner ? The army and ISI would have known about the security situation about karachi . Why didnt they rescue karachi from these corrupt leaders. Did they compromise , or make a deal with the politicians ? somewhere along the line they should share the blame .The army always had more power than the civilian administration ,It could have finished all those idiots in one swift blow but they didnt .
I understand the support for the army(i would too if i were in your place ) , But aren't you guilty of overlooking their mistakes ? These questions never arise from pakistani's ,if they do then are labelled as anti-national .I think these questions should arise not to bash the army or anything like that , So that the army can further .

:P sure but Karachi is part of Pakistan under the international law while Kashmir is not part of India so NO you cant :) that would be Indian state terrorism against Pakistan as always
Madamji nothing is done as per international law in covert & clandestine world. Your so called political & diplomatic support to Kashmiri separatists isn't as per any intl law either. Everything is fair game when both sides reciprocate each other in an unconventional conflict fought by invisible forces from both sides.

Back
Top Bottom