What's new

We are freedom fighters - Altaf Hussain

even your national anthem is written by a hindu and you know better how your nation treated him , forget him what did your nation did to fatima jinnah or liyaquat ali khan ?

i dont get it when MQM is a pakistani political party which had been having considrable support from pakistani security establishment as well as all politcal parties in past three/two and half decades how come suddenli its RAW's agent ?

why did british and pakistani establishments let it survive for so long and why even despite all its alleged anty pakistan activities so many "hub bul awatan urdu speakers" support and its "quaid AF" and how come he has such a power to control pakistans financial capital despite living in london for more than two decades under the nose of MI6 there and all power the mighty and worlds best intellegence agency ISI in pakistan specially karachi ?

as for all things like BLA or Taliban ever wonderred why avrage low and middle income pakistani in there area of influence supports them so much that if someone dares to say or do anything against them whole cities close down ?

why are taliban , BLA or MQM so powerfull and who is responsible for keeping them under check ?

question is if pakistani security and law enforcement agencies have failed to do there job then whose responsibilty is to protect pakistan ?

and why do pakistani security establishment puts all blame on RAW & India when they themselfs are not able to control the law and orser situstaion in there cities specially a place like karachi where almost all the top past and current genrals live ?
My fukss. Our national anthem was written by Hafeez Jalandhri. He was Pakistani and Muslim. Better correct ur self and don't spread lies here

And I'm Mother Teresa!

mother_teresa_pancake.jpg
never knew mother teressa or whatever liked pancakes with maple syrup and butter ... or are you craving for the same ?

are you playing games with me ?

looks like you like to play games .. ab to aur mazza ayega :devil:

ok so you are saying MQM , TTP and BLA took money from RAW /CIA/XYZ in the bigenning ... right ?

what about there current money genrating schemes like zakaat from mashrik e ghusta ,drug trade , human trafikking , extortion illeagel wepons trade ?

point is who and why and how these tabliqui jamaats , BLA , MQM became so powerfull inspite of some 35K+ agents of all mighty ISI and lakhs of pak fauj , rangers and pakistani poilce and other law enforcement agencies ?
One more shitty lie. Tablighi Jamiat has no connection with terrorism. But ask ur govt which is sponsoring terrorism throughout asia since ages

My fukss. Our national anthem was written by Hafeez Jalandhri. He was Pakistani and Muslim. Better correct ur self and don't spread lies here
ok mu opologies for that but what about the security situation in karachi and other parts of pakistan and whoes responsible for them ?

Just few weeks ago same thing happened here...... three brothers were killed by ASWJ goons (2 of them in police)....... we found out the people within the police that were informants for LeJ, and they were dealt with........

elements within the police directed assassination attacks on their fellow police officers who were sincere and fighting the crime and terrorism. the police personnel sympathetic to TTP and actually members of ASWJ participated in the assassination of their colleagues who were deemed as a threat to the crime syndicate and the terrorists

Actually after you mentioned it, I am...... however, I'm fasting, you evil Yindoo! :p:

never knew mother teressa or whatever liked pancakes with maple syrup and butter ... or are you craving for the same ?

& it's only fair for India to provide diplomatic, political & financial support to any freedom fighters in Pak just like how the same is received by Kashmiri freedom fighters back home from the other side! :p:

even your national anthem is written by a hindu and you know better how your nation treated him , forget him what did your nation did to fatima jinnah or liyaquat ali khan ?

i dont get it when MQM is a pakistani political party which had been having considrable support from pakistani security establishment as well as all politcal parties in past three/two and half decades how come suddenli its RAW's agent ?

why did british and pakistani establishments let it survive for so long and why even despite all its alleged anty pakistan activities so many "hub bul awatan urdu speakers" support and its "quaid AF" and how come he has such a power to control pakistans financial capital despite living in london for more than two decades under the nose of MI6 there and all power the mighty and worlds best intellegence agency ISI in pakistan specially karachi ?

as for all things like BLA or Taliban ever wonderred why avrage low and middle income pakistani in there area of influence supports them so much that if someone dares to say or do anything against them whole cities close down ?

why are taliban , BLA or MQM so powerfull and who is responsible for keeping them under check ?

question is if pakistani security and law enforcement agencies have failed to do there job then whose responsibilty is to protect pakistan ?

and why do pakistani security establishment puts all blame on RAW & India when they themselfs are not able to control the law and orser situstaion in there cities specially a place like karachi where almost all the top past and current genrals live ?

I didn't know Hafeez Jalandhari was a Indian Hindu.

Thanks for enlightening us.

Anymore facts that we don't know about?:lol:

Spot on! Our Karachities are patriotic people, being held hostage at gun point for the past many decades.

Altaf does not represent all of those so-called "Mohajirs".

And :) only aliens from Mars gather to listen to Altaf's telephone speeches laden with liquor

In Pakistan it's pretty simple......... some not-so-bright person in one of the "agencies" has a brain fart and decides to form a new gang / group / political party #B on sectarian / nationalist lines to get rid of small problem #A...... then the same genius tries to pit problem #C with #B and when nothing works, they have comfortable fall back position known as Martians, Centurians, Reptilians or our favorite RA&W..... well, the funny thing is, you do EXACTLY the same.. did you forget the venus probes or the pigeon recently? :D

Well, that's the naked truth. Don't know if many of us can swallow the fact!

@Irfan Baloch , can we swallow it?

ok so how come RAW is supporting TTP and other such groops who call themselfs ans muslims first and pakistani later ?

why all blame is put on RAW when your security and intellegence agencies and all the diffrent arms of state failed to diliver what your nation wanted them to do ?

Need I remind you how many separatist groups are working in India and what other fault lines India herself has, including those among hindus?

Now if another country starts taking advantage of that, starts providing weapons, training, finances to those people, would you not blame that country or the spy agencies who are doing it?

Foot soldiers are one thing, but the master minds behind them who use them for cross-border terrorism are the ones who should really be taken to account. And therefore India/RAW or any other hostile country for that matter should be rightly blamed among other things.

I didn't know Hafeez Jalandhari was a Indian Hindu.

Thanks for enlightening us.

Anymore facts that we don't know about?:lol:
ok my sir my opologies again ... ab khush :)

now what about the other quesytions i raised in that post ?

is that you could no read them or is that you dont want to talk about them ?

yaar tune to dil shayranaa ker diya

le ek sher sun mera nahi hai per daadd jaroor dena

ishq mujhko nahi wehshat hi hai meree wehshat teri shohrat hi sahi .... baki baat samjh aaye to is nachees ko duan me yaad zaroor rakhna :)

Good. Now after pashtuns & balochs even sindhis are asking for separate nation. Pakistan will be left with only Punjab.

Muhajirs will never get separated from Pakistan ... Even if AH wishes then his wish won't be fulfilled .............

& it's only fair for India to provide diplomatic, political & financial support to any freedom fighters in Pak just like how the same is received by Kashmiri freedom fighters back home from the other side! :p:

:P sure but Karachi is part of Pakistan under the international law while Kashmir is not part of India so NO you cant :) that would be Indian state terrorism against Pakistan as always

In Pakistan it's pretty simple......... some not-so-bright person in one of the "agencies" has a brain fart and decides to form a new gang / group / political party #B on sectarian / nationalist lines to get rid of small problem #A...... then the same genius tries to pit problem #C with #B and when nothing works, they have comfortable fall back position known as Martians, Centurians, Reptilians or our favorite RA&W..... well, the funny thing is, you do EXACTLY the same.. did you forget the venus probes or the pigeon recently? :D

Well, that's the naked truth. Don't know if many of us can swallow the fact!

@Irfan Baloch , can we swallow it?

Exactly...

We have made our share of mistakes in Bhindrawale and LTTE.. Not sure about Bugti or, MQM..

Back
Top Bottom