What's new

We are freedom fighters - Altaf Hussain

People who support ttp are the same type of people who behead yazidis in daeshland
and will the so called true muslims who support daesh will ever support hindu nation india and its intellegnce agencies to kill there own muslim brothers in siters and fellow countrymen?

even your national anthem is written by a hindu and you know better how your nation treated him , forget him what did your nation did to fatima jinnah or liyaquat ali khan ?

i dont get it when MQM is a pakistani political party which had been having considrable support from pakistani security establishment as well as all politcal parties in past three/two and half decades how come suddenli its RAW's agent ?

why did british and pakistani establishments let it survive for so long and why even despite all its alleged anty pakistan activities so many "hub bul awatan urdu speakers" support and its "quaid AF" and how come he has such a power to control pakistans financial capital despite living in london for more than two decades under the nose of MI6 there and all power the mighty and worlds best intellegence agency ISI in pakistan specially karachi ?

as for all things like BLA or Taliban ever wonderred why avrage low and middle income pakistani in there area of influence supports them so much that if someone dares to say or do anything against them whole cities close down ?

why are taliban , BLA or MQM so powerfull and who is responsible for keeping them under check ?

question is if pakistani security and law enforcement agencies have failed to do there job then whose responsibilty is to protect pakistan ?

and why do pakistani security establishment puts all blame on RAW & India when they themselfs are not able to control the law and orser situstaion in there cities specially a place like karachi where almost all the top past and current genrals live ?

Guru bhai

you are on a roll today. Nice questions.

Will get back to you on some of these. But then we must sit together and have virtual chai, and chat and talk and have more chai, and more chat and more talk and then more chai (ok you got the point :-))

even your national anthem is written by a hindu ...[QUOTE[

It would be an honor to have a Hindu write our national anthem
But this bit in your post is not true.

Last edited:
Guru Bhai

Excellent questions.

Let me focus on Q-6.

Answer is simple.

Why do people continue supporting Lallu Parsad and Rabri devi for so long. The answer is

------------- Brand loyalty
or more precisely

------------- Bhand loyalty

did i sak questions about laloo and rabri ?

where did laloo and rabri came from ?

and if laloo and rabri were supported how come they are owt of power since last 10 years in there home state ?

what about the questions i asked about pakistan and role and resposntibility of its security establishment ?

and will the so called true muslims who support daesh will ever support hindu nation india and its intellegnce agencies to kill there own muslim brothers in siters and fellow countrymen?
nope they might take money from kafirs to what they think are kafirs

Guru Bhai

Excellent questions.

Let me focus on Q-6.

Answer is simple.

Why do people continue supporting Lallu Parsad and Rabri devi for so long. The answer is

------------- Brand loyalty
or more precisely

------------- Bhand loyalty

There are multiple factors involved.
  • Altaf Hussain always spread hatred towards others so that he could capture Muhajir sentiments.
  • He is not a leader but a "ladla-hakim" who weeps before them, begs for sympathies and wants them to say "sorry" when he gets angry. Recall how often he resigns.
  • There is also an element of threat and "cost of political re-alignment" if somebody ever ties to slip away. But now Altaf's terrorist arm has been broken and the way he could shut Karachi on a call is not possible and thus in the absence of fear-factor, people are likely to make free movements - but ethnic bias and emotional blackmailing will continue until Altaf is prosecuted for his actions.
Note another thing, in everything that is happening to him, Pakistan is sitting on the fens and is not seen actively involved in nailing him. This is part of new strategy and it is working everywhere in the country.

nope they might take money from kafirs to what they think are kafirs
ok so how come RAW is supporting TTP and other such groops who call themselfs ans muslims first and pakistani later ?

why all blame is put on RAW when your security and intellegence agencies and all the diffrent arms of state failed to diliver what your nation wanted them to do ?

did i sak questions about laloo and rabri ?

where did laloo and rabri came from ?

and if laloo and rabri were supported how come they are owt of power since last 10 years in there home state ?

what about the questions i asked about pakistan and role and resposntibility of its security establishment ?

Easy Chief easy.

As I said before, I'll answer these questions. But stay with me if I give you similar case studies from other parts of the world that you and I may have in common.

ok so how come RAW is supporting TTP and other such groops who call themselfs ans muslims first and pakistani later ?
The same reason why daesh took money from USA in the begining

o_O Now I am 100% sure their is something fishy going on behind the curtains!
I am dead sure this is all just a distraction to hide something very very big as this kind of dramas are happening for long here in Pakistan from Musharraf era. They show us Sajjaa and give us Khubba. :help: Damn something is cooking (Saudia, TTP deal, Govt topl, bla bla bla what else a million things lurking around my brain :blink:)

The same reason why daesh took money from USA in the begining
are you playing games with me ?

looks like you like to play games .. ab to aur mazza ayega :devil:

ok so you are saying MQM , TTP and BLA took money from RAW /CIA/XYZ in the bigenning ... right ?

what about there current money genrating schemes like zakaat from mashrik e ghusta ,drug trade , human trafikking , extortion illeagel wepons trade ?

point is who and why and how these tabliqui jamaats , BLA , MQM became so powerfull inspite of some 35K+ agents of all mighty ISI and lakhs of pak fauj , rangers and pakistani poilce and other law enforcement agencies ?

Really do you even know what tabhlighi jamaat is?
is it about just tabliqui jamaat s or is it about whose responsible for law and order and security of karachi or pakistan ?

as for my knowledge on thsi subject is it more important than pakistan and security of its law abiding citizens ?

what are your priorities pakistan or what kaffir hindu baniya like me think ?

is it about just tabliqui jamaat s or is it about whose responsible for law and order and security of karachi or pakistan ?

as for my knowledge on thsi subject is it more important than pakistan and security of its law abiding citizens ?

what are your priorities pakistan or what kaffir hindu baniya like me think ?
fter the karachi opperation killings in pakistan have fell to an 8 year low things are improving after these outfits were targeted

fter the karachi opperation killings in pakistan have fell to an 8 year low things are improving after these outfits were targeted
good for your nation congrats but what took them so long to do it ?

why dint they did it say 10 years ago so many lives could have been saved ?

who is responsible for this sloppiness ?

by targetting the criminals on ground you will get respite for a few months for sure but what about the whole criminal network and political , judicial and police system wich is corrupt to bone what will happen when rangers and army are gone ?

you still dont get it my dear nanhe miya masoom ... do you ?

thing is those people who have suffred deu to this injustice might be resilient by force now but will they always remain like that is a question pakistani establishment needs to ask and do something to repair the root cause and thats corruption and incompetnce of all branches of pakistani state till that happens they will keep coming back like heads of hydra .. question is for how long your nation can afford to close its eys and blame everything on RAW & India ... good luck pakistan

And I'm Mother Teresa!

mother_teresa_pancake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom