What's new

We are freedom fighters - Altaf Hussain

I will be against 2d point though
I rather not make MQM go underground and be taken over by the extremists of the party. it does have some very good members as well their pacifist, peaceful and sane voice will be sidelined, remember that its not the PPP of the old which is running Sindh but a gangster turned politician due to the murder of his wife who is running PPP and Gen Nasir Ullah Baber is long dead too so there wont be any political support to rangers/ army and the volatile elements of MQM will be able to exploit the situation

This is why I was careful enough to limit the media ban on the so-called "leaders", majority of which are repeatedly being named by the arrested murderers who took their orders from them.

Plus if anyone from MQM tries to find the "context" in clear abuses and threats hurled by that fat toad against the state, ban him from appearing on TV, just like it should be done to anyone who tries to find "context" in the venom spewed by Mullah Fazallulah.

hey smart ***, MQM doesnt identify itself as Sindhis but as a representative of the /Urdu speaking Mohajir community of Pakistan.

dont embarrass yourself by talking out of the arse knowing nothing about the issue.
salaam saeen ji

jaan ki amaan paoon to aapke huzoor me ye paleed yaindoo bnaiya aadaab karne ki ghustaki ker raha hai aur ghulaam apke huzur me chand masoomana sawaal poochnne ki jurrat ker raha hai yakeen janiye mera koi galat intention nahi hai just curiosity

1. who and why formed or helped to form MQM in the first place ?

2. who is responsible for security and law and order situation of karachi ?

3. who why and how let AH rule over karachi for more than two decades wiya telphone ?

4.who let MQM be part of all the pervious and current sindh and national goverments ?

5.AH was running his empire from london which is in UK so who is responsible to let him do that in the first place ?

6.the latest BBC report says that a senior person of pakistani establishment told them MQM is funded by RAW but the question remains in this computrised world where all such transactions (of MQM overseas accounts specially those in british banks ) are scrutanised by diffrent british agencies why dint british goverment never took notice of it despite many alleged requests by pakistani goverments in the past ?

last but not the least why do "urdu speakers" of sindh and karachi in pertikular hold so much respect for this clown called AH when they know about his anty pakistan works for so long as many hub bul watan pakistanies seem to suggest here

saeen ji mujhe apke jawaab ka intezaar hai ghulam se koi ghustakhi hui ho to neech /paleed insaan samjh ke bhaksh dena

OK then some corrections from my side.

Mohajirs wants freedom apart from Pashtuns & Balochs.

But wait for few years & even Sindhis will ask for freedom.

India has gained territory of Goa & Sikkim since independence. Dont worry about us.

again wrong little guy

Sindhu daish moment has been going and stopping for decades depending on the the funding priority of Indian government I mean sometimes its MQM, or BLA or someone else takes priority of RAW's black funds or sometimes unthinkable (for peace loving people like you) TTP.

your country set up the shop right in the early 50s against us in Afghanistan even before the formation of ISI or Hafiz Saeed and LeT.

so there is no one to wait for freedom. on your side you should wait for Sikhs to ask for freedom again. they have started waveing flags once again in Kashmir this time and Moists are not doing that bad either.

Inncorrect, Mohajir are patriotic Pakistanis, who have given many lives for the cause of Pakistan, still are doing a lot for the country. Altaf Hussain in anyway doesn't represent Mohajirs.
he is an ill prepared Indian troll who is trying to flame but failing lol

jaan ki amaan paoon to aapke huzoor me ye paleed yaindoo bnaiya aadaab karne ki ghustaki ker raha hai aur ghulaam apke huzur me chand masoomana sawaal poochnne ki jurrat ker raha hai yakeen janiye mera koi galat intention nahi hai just curiosity

FANTASTIC Urdu man

Where did you learn it

saeen ji mujhe apke jawaab ka intezaar hai ghulam se koi ghustakhi hui ho to neech /paleed insaan samjh ke bhaksh dena

:rofl:

salaam saeen ji

3. who why and how let AH rule over karachi for more than two decades wiya telphone ?

4.who let MQM be part of all the pervious and current sindh and national goverments ?

5.AH was running his empire from london which is in UK so who is responsible to let him do that in the first place ?

6.the latest BBC report says that a senior person of pakistani establishment told them MQM is funded by RAW but the question remains in this computrised world where all such transactions (of MQM overseas accounts specially those in british banks ) are scrutanised by diffrent british agencies why dint british goverment never took notice of it despite many alleged requests by pakistani goverments in the past ?

last but not the least why do "urdu speakers" of sindh and karachi in pertikular hold so much respect for this clown called AH when they know about his anty pakistan works for so long as many hub bul watan pakistanies seem to suggest here

Jaan ki aman panay ki darkhawast kertay ho or gustakhi bhi kertay ho...
adab ko malhoz e khatir rakhtay hovay yeah mamla takaza kerta hai kay aap ki hadood bandi honi chahiyay... tak kay aap ko aap ki sarhad mein rakha jaiye...
behtar hai kay aap apnay kaam say kaam rakhain .. kuin kay aap ka is mamlay say koi talouq nahi hai..

salaam saeen ji

did you see the London Met police raid on AH residence in London? the answers are there if you search the video
the cash is transferred via hundy not bank transactions silly. there were piles of notes accounted to few hundred thousand pounds found there where MQM had no way to explain their source.

BLA doesnt get wired money from Kandhar bank to their bank in Quetta do they. you think your "diplomats" along the border that naive?

FANTASTIC Urdu man

Where did you learn it

:rofl:

sadly hindu refused to continue urdu just cuz it was written from right to left and used arabic farsi alphabets ... just 50 years ago you guys had gread urdu writers and spearks.. funny thing is you lost your treasure..
indian actors singers still know how to read and write
your Lata, kishor, mukesh, amitab, rashi, sheshi, raj kapoor raj kumar manymore cud write it too..
hindi was nothing till hindu fanatics took over and kill Gandhi.

Jaan ki aman panay ki darkhawast kertay ho or gustakhi bhi kertay ho...
adab ko malhoz e khatir rakhtay hovay yeah mamla takaza kerta hai kay aap ki hadood bandi honi chahiyay... tak kay aap ko aap ki sarhad mein rakha jaiye...
behtar hai kay aap apnay kaam say kaam rakhain .. kuin kay aap ka is mamlay say koi talouq nahi hai..

miya khaan ye kya keh gaye aap ?

goya agar hamara is mualmlle se koi talluk nahi hai to apke watan e azeez ke honhar baar baar karachi me ho rahi katl o garath ke liye mere mulk ko kyon kusoorwaar sabit kerne me itni shiddat se duniya bhar me dhindhorra peet rahe hain ?

janab iltejja ye hai ki agar aapke mulk me jin logo per security & law and order ki jimmedaari ayat hoti hai unhone apna kaam poori mehnat aur shiddat se kiya hota to karachi me ye nasoor itna taqatwar hota hi nahi

per afsos to is baat ka hai hazarro masoom jaano ke qatl ke baad bhi aapki security establishment is katl o gharath ke wajoohat ka tayunn hi nahi ker payee hai usko rokna to barri door ki baat hai

@Indians: Is it possible, that India completely stops spending hundreds of millions of dollars to spread terrorism in the neighborhood and instead spends half of that sum on some of the social issues she is having at home? And half on promoting the goodwill image that would have far better results in the end?

I know, it is almost impossible under the fanatics who are sitting in the govt and enjoy thumping majority support in the society, but still no harm in tossing an idea.

sadly hindu refused to continue urdu just cuz it was written from right to left and used arabic farsi alphabets ... just 50 years ago you guys had gread urdu writers and spearks.. funny thing is you lost your treasure..
your Lata, kishor, mukesh, amitab, rashi, sheshi, raj kapoor raj kumar manymore cud write it too..
some very fine Hindu and Sikh writers before partition. yes something lost
e.g Krishan Chnader, forgot fist name of another Singh writer sadly

You are totally wrong

We dont write and read URDU ; but we use URDU words in HINDI ie while speaking

Many many Urdu words are part of Hindi ; infact we dont even think them as Urdu words
but yes their origin is from Urdu

Urdu has ENRICHED Hindi IMMEASURABLY

Hindi Film songs are possible and popular because of Urdu words

Today's Hindi is a MIX of Hindi and Urdu

Back
Top Bottom