What's new

We are freedom fighters - Altaf Hussain

OK then some corrections from my side.

Mohajirs wants freedom apart from Pashtuns & Balochs.

But wait for few years & even Sindhis will ask for freedom.

India has gained territory of Goa & Sikkim since independence. Dont worry about us.
Nope Musharaf was urdu speaking so was abdul qadeer khan

And i too am sort of a muhajir cuz my maternal grandfather migrated from jammu to sialkot

sorry the accusation also includes people from Mohajir community as well.

request to all posters here
dont use this thread to mock the Mohajir community. keep the discussion strictly to the topic without breaking forum rules.
any veiled hatred towards Urdu speaking community due to dislike for Altaf Hussain is unjustified and such posts will be moderated
Sorry i forgot to add rival muhajir groups and individuals aswell

Nope Musharaf was urdu speaking so was abdul qadeer khan

And i too am sort of a muhajir cuz my maternal grandfather migrated from jammu to sialkot

Sorry i forgot to add rival muhajir groups and individuals aswell

Mohajir (immigrant) is not an ethnic identity, it is just a term to name people who migrate from one place to other.

Almost one third of Pakistanis have migrated and so have people from all around the world.

Bihari, Madrasi, UP (UP-Walla?), Bengali, Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pashtun etc. are ethnic identities. Mohajir is not.

Try your best. But reality is that Pakistan has not yet integrated yet as a nation. Islam has failed to keep people together as Jinnah expected.
Incorrect observation

Try your best. But reality is that Pakistan has not yet integrated yet as a nation. Islam has failed to keep people together as Jinnah expected.
Incorrect observation

Inncorrect, Mohajir are patriotic Pakistanis, who have given many lives for the cause of Pakistan, still are doing a lot for the country. Altaf Hussain in anyway doesn't represent Mohajirs.

Spot on! Our Karachities are patriotic people, being held hostage at gun point for the past many decades.

Altaf does not represent all of those so-called "Mohajirs".

Then how is he a politician & gets votes.
Karachi is very ethnically divided so the same people who would never vote for an ethnic party outside of karacchi are forced to do so cuz the drug and land mafia has penetrated all parties and getting their support for your area by voting them is essential for protection

Arey, how did you manage to quote this with my name?
I didnt ask that question, :o:
this is called trolling by the site. I knew I correctly quoted a mutiple ID account but then the quote got redirected to @SipahSalar and when I checked my original post it was quoted to him although I knew I didnt. i corrected it but damage was done , he quoted me like you before I edited

But the worse thing about Karachi is its politically controlled,incompetent and extremely corrupt police

F* toad, sitting thousands of miles away and barking on the phone and playing a telephone warrios (much like a keyboard warrior), knowing that he is away from the physical approach of thousands of families whose kids he have directly or indirectly orderterd to murder.

Here are the things govt needs to do immediately:

1) Full ban on his telephone speeches. They are mostly hate speeches and inciting violence in the society
2) Full ban of MQM on Media, none of their so-called "leaders" should be allowed to come on TV. Any TV channel breaking these rules must be fined.

MQM supporters must know that they are supporting knowingly or unknowingly someone who is on the payroll of hostile countries.
I will be against 2d point though
I rather not make MQM go underground and be taken over by the extremists of the party. it does have some very good members as well their pacifist, peaceful and sane voice will be sidelined, remember that its not the PPP of the old which is running Sindh but a gangster turned politician due to the murder of his wife who is running PPP and Gen Nasir Ullah Baber is long dead too so there wont be any political support to rangers/ army and the volatile elements of MQM will be able to exploit the situation

This guy never stops digging...

Best thing right now is to keep mum and work out a plan to defend himself in British court and he is busy giving one speech after another.

this is called trolling by the site. I knew I correctly quoted a mutiple ID account but then the quote got redirected to @SipahSalar and when I checked my original post it was quoted to him although I knew I didnt. i corrected it but damage was done , he quoted me like you before I edited

LOL, interesting!

But the worse thing about Karachi is its politically controlled,incompetent and extremely corrupt police
no shiit sherlock

you got that right, but then again same is the case with the rest of the country
let me tell you something very bone chilling

elements within the police directed assassination attacks on their fellow police officers who were sincere and fighting the crime and terrorism. the police personnel sympathetic to TTP and actually members of ASWJ participated in the assassination of their colleagues who were deemed as a threat to the crime syndicate and the terrorists

LOL, interesting!
suffice to say i was left red faced and peed off knowing too well that I had correctly quoted the multi ID troll but the post after half an hour was showing a wrong quoted member

Back
Top Bottom