What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what do you know about caste? Do you know that it was an olden day economic reform that went rogue due to a few selfish so-called high elite? What different are the societies today? Which human society is not divided? Please don't tell me Muslims are united because outside this forum, neither are they.

Humans are born to create divisions somehow or the other. Even if something remains one for sometime, someone always tries to make a "different" approach and tries to be "different". It has always been happening.

Please don't blame Hinduism for your own ignorance of faith. 'Hinduism' is not a structured and dogmatic religion with a 'do or die' prophecy; infact this was a name given by foreign invaders. There was always one Dharma (Dhamma) and multiple branches of it due to which there are thousands of branches including Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism. There's no 'religion' called Hinduism which is only for document purposes.

It is a way of life. Every Indian faith is a branch of this 'way of life' that is why it has so many branches. For example, even though the king of Thailand is a Buddhist today (Theravada sect), the royal high priests come to train in India in Vedic scriptures. A fine example of these branches co-existing wonderfully. Same is the way with Bhutan (Vajrayana sect).

It is not so easy to make black and white distinctions just as it is in your religion. Please don't talk about religion.

This thread is about Bangladeshi government apprehending a terrorist organization and for which we are thankful.

chill mate. I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I did mention, I'm asking out of curiosity.
And you hating UFLA members for their beliefs and rights are just as bad hating some one for their religion. Afterall, both are beliefs, and the basis of their actions are beliefs.

chill mate. I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I did mention, I'm asking out of curiosity.
And you hating UFLA members for their beliefs and rights are just as bad hating some one for their religion. Afterall, both are beliefs, and the basis of their actions are beliefs.

Most of these separatist groups are formed for some form of justice but on the long run become power hungry and violent and lose their ideology. After a point, all they want is to show their presence through violence and find ways to make money and continue running their dirty show. Same is the case with ULFA. Its a bunch of unemployed youth forming a gang to intimidate people and threaten the order.

ULFA is a terrorist organization that has killed scores of people, including their own state's native people for being "Indian". Such a terrorist organization deserves no sympathy and to be frank, we appreciate your government's help in getting these low-lives out.

ULFA paid $99 mn bribe for arms' passage in B'desh

DHAKA: An Indian militant group and the embassy of a South Asian country bribed "higher-ups" in the former Khaleda Zia government to ensure safe passage of a huge arms cache that landed in Chittagong port in April 2004, a former minister has told investigators.

The United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA), operating in northeast India, had teamed with the embassy that was not named, to pay Taka 7 billion ($99.4 million) for transshipment of 10 truckloads of arms, ammunition and explosives, said detained former state minister for home Lutfozzaman Babar.

Babar was "in the know of things" but was helpless as there were orders from "higher-ups", he told officials of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), reported The Daily Star on Thursday.

Babar, a minister in the Zia government (2001-06), did not name the South Asian embassy.

Ten truckloads of submachine guns, AK-47 assault rifles, other firearms and bullets were seized at the Karnaphuli coast in Chittagong April 2, 2004.

The cache, detected by guards at a warehouse where it was hidden, was meant for the ULFA that was then staging violent attacks from Bangladeshi soil, media reports on the ongoing trial in a Chittagong court have said.

The arms, purchased from China, were brought in a ship owned by a company belonging to Salahuddin Qader Chowdhury, a lawmaker and senior leader of Zia-led Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP).

Officials have so far questioned a former home secretary, two former chiefs of the National Security Intelligence (NSI) and a former Director General of Field Intelligence (DGFI).

The NSI and DGFI are key intelligence agencies in Bangladesh.

Babar denied receiving any share of the amount, a CID official probing two cases filed in connection with the arms haul told the newspaper.

The former state minister claimed he knew everything but could not interfere in the matter as it was at the hands of "higher authorities", said the CID official quoting him.

"Babar remained silent when he was asked about the higher authorities," said the intelligence official.

The Sheikh Hasina government has closed down the ULFA camps, evicted many of its top leaders and facilitated their detention by Indian authorities.

Source

99mn$! Nope thats way off the bribe chart. Obviously people were bribed but not upto this extent.

ULFA expects AL to join hands in support against India..what a joke..AL itself is alive on indian feeding dropper!

ULFA is a terrorist organization that has killed scores of people, including their own state's native people for being "Indian". Such a terrorist organization deserves no sympathy and to be frank, we appreciate your government's help in getting these low-lives out.

Indian government and it's army also a terrorist organization because it has been terrorizing and killing innocent Kashmiri Muslims for last 60 years. Hence, don't expect any sympathy from us when ULFA and moist strike back against the terrorist Indian government and it's army.

Indian government and it's army also a terrorist organization because it has been terrorizing and killing innocent Kashmiri Muslims for last 60 years. Hence, don't expect any sympathy from us when ULFA and moist strike back against the terrorist Indian government and it's army.

We don't want any sympathy from someone who loves his religion more than his own nation. :hitwall:

How do Indians act like that when this is the true face: Please go there and click on the 1st link. And feel better as BDman.

india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions - Google Search

****** BDeshi!

Have a look at the comments made by Chinese themselves on the same website
I just want to say, there are a lot of places in China that are just the same. Don’t use the same air of superiority that Hong Kong and Taiwan people have when they look at mainlanders to look at India. I don’t like it.

英语绵绵 (on Tianya) & 七夜 (on LiuLiu):

All this is easy to fix, just use violence. China uses the hukou system to keep the poor population from settling in cities, and then uses chengguan to beat the rabble to death. The cities will then look very nice.
Both Chinese comments.
Be proud to be a BD and live a life of a slave and in an Indian dumpyard!

****** BDeshi!

Have a look at the comments made by Chinese themselves on the same website
I just want to say, there are a lot of places in China that are just the same. Don’t use the same air of superiority that Hong Kong and Taiwan people have when they look at mainlanders to look at India. I don’t like it.

英语绵绵 (on Tianya) & 七夜 (on LiuLiu):

All this is easy to fix, just use violence. China uses the hukou system to keep the poor population from settling in cities, and then uses chengguan to beat the rabble to death. The cities will then look very nice.
Both Chinese comments.
Be proud to be a BD and live a life of a slave and in an Indian dumpyard!

Says a man who's ancestors we have enslaved for generations. You ****** poverty stricken indians now want to change your masters to white men.

************* indian, your NE is our dumping ground, and the rest is chinese dumping ground.

Eye for an eye. :D I am warning you, begone from this forum else you will see too many truths about bharat that won't bode well for your faint bharati heart.

Says a man who's ancestors we have enslaved for generations. You ****** poverty stricken indians now want to change your masters to white men.

************* indian, your NE is our dumping ground, and the rest is chinese dumping ground.

Eye for an eye. :D I am warning you, begone from this forum else you will see too many truths about bharat that won't bode well for your faint bharati heart.

Now you are thumping your chest based on what your ancestors might have done to the ancestor of somebody else.What a classic case of hopelessness!!A looser's lurgy.Your ancestor's that you are talking about could have been even been a janitor.... Get a life...what have you yourself done???For all that I know,some 39 years ago,you people needed the help of the Indian Army to stop the Pakistani Army from sending your entire race to oblivion.
May be you would not have been born had there been no Indians to help your immediate ancestors.

Try joining the ULFA if you have sympathy for them.You may get a glimpse of Indian Security Forces in action.

A Bangladeshi calling Indians poor. :lol::lol::lol:

Our 'white masters' do business with us, and provide aid to you :lol::lol::lol:

Go grow me some rice. Troll.

what are this sugarbums bragging for? Its quite clear they won't accept what reality is and where do they come from(and what their masters think of them).
Pls avoid them and continue with the discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom