What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
S3xy_B0y said:
they call me troll_boy now, my old masters
nForce said:
my ancestors were janitors .. and thanks for helping us separate pakistan in 1971
Mystic said:
..we bharatis never ever received aid from new masters, only AIDS please!

- Some n00bs like sexy_boy, n_force and mystic have lately started polluting the BD Section. I urge you n00by trolls to leave this section; else you risk getting banned by mods.

- I don't like exposing these ugly truth about india. I love our good neighbors. But, you know.. eye for an eye, post for a post.

- I request the mods to delete all these posts related to flaming. As long as the n00bs who started flaming write sh*t about my country, I will keep enlightening them about their bharrat.

All neutral and bharrati sources:

You poor lot need to take the burden of your filt*y majority instead of pushing them across borders into neighboring countries:

More Poor People in India than in 26 African Countries

Your mothers are the unhappiest in the world:

India among worst places to become a mother: Survey

Bharrat has one of the lowest level of economic freedom, which will eventually puncture the temporary bubble based on white men's slavery:

India ranks low in economic freedom: Report

More than half of you filt*y scum don't have a access to basic sanitation, making bharat stinkier as the population grows exponentially:

India's dirty big mess exposed to the public

Enjoy n00bs.. if you need more just ask.:cheers:

India is ofcourse hated in its neighbourhood but that is not because we Indians are bad, but because of Freudian penis-envy
1> Our size and might over-awes them
2> We are a secular, democracy inspite of being a developing country; so local politicians in these countries finds it increasingly embrassing to justify their bad deeds even in their own eyes.
3> Our neighbors have spectucalar economic & political failures, considering their small size and homogenity of population they should have easily emulated ASEAN countries. So how do they justify to their own people? They need scapegoat ,a ghost in their neighbourhood, " had it not been for bad Indians....you would had been heaven"

The problem is psychological not real, much as USA is favourite hate object in south America, yet those jokers will do anything to emigrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom