What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just couldn't stop from replying to this illiterate.
Ok, this is your national assembly

sansad+bhavan.jpg

Does it look original? Seems its just a copy from Greek,roman,british,turkish whatever Architecure that man has ever laid his A$$ upon. Thats not unique though considering your copying attitude. Maybe the only originality you have is copying. e.g If you placed it in greece you wouldn't find any difference.

And this is our National assembly

3639570678_7e6c57bcbe_z.jpg

Was there any other building like it before it was built? Its termed as being one of the contemporary masterpieces around the world. Thousands of foreign students come here to study the design(just ask any student of architecture from Europe, you'll get the answer). Now Is that originality? Was it copied? You decide.

By the way, no it doesn't look like pakistani flag when looked from above and the architect was of Jewish origin regarded as one of the master architects of the modern world, and who was your architect? Some british, who else.

Well the resemblance is symbolic. The building from a birds eye view has the appearance of a star, same way is the adjacent Crescent lake (Crescent is partial moon). Together it sorta look like the star and the crescent, hence the flag lookalike.

All this time you have been copying and pasting, hmm. Did you credit all the folks you copied from ? Else its called plagiarism !

:rofl::rofl: good one! :tup:

indianrabbit: if you hate us so much, why don't you heed your own advice and take the exit door? You can go back two pages to the forum index by pressing "Alt + Left Arrow" twice. :P

Well the resemblance is symbolic. The building from a birds eye view has the appearance of a star, same way is the adjacent Crescent lake (Crescent is partial moon). Together it sorta look like the star and the crescent, hence the flag lookalike.
As far as i know the architect said when he was coming to bangladesh all that he saw was the camouflage of water and land. Thats why the use of water bodies around the main mass. And because our country has a muslim majority theres a dome above but later on it was made abstract to avoid direct reference. Star reflects Jews symbolism so its not odd if the architect was influenced but I would disagree on that.
Source: My Architect, by Nathaniel kahn

@fallstuff can you update the quote as I hav changed the picture(the letters are disturbing)
What was the main topic again?

Last edited:
As far as i know the architect said when he was coming to bangladesh all that he saw was the camouflage of water and land. Thats why the use of water bodies around the main mass. And because our country has a muslim majority theres a dome above but later on it was made abstract to avoid direct reference. Star reflects Jews symbolism so its not odd if the architect was influenced but I would disagree on that.
Source: My Architect, by Nathaniel kahn

@fallstuff can you update the quote as I hav changed the picture(the letters are disturbing)
What was the main topic again?

dhaka2ggl24es.jpg

Here is the picture(courtesy Benny). Only a mind devoid person will see it as Pakistani flag.

But then again, as they say, you see what you want to see! ;)

I bet Hasina would have a Heart attack if she saw the position of zias tomb on that picture.

LoL, then why told that and why would I take a new idea until it's clear and proven right to me? Later I will look again on Darwin and Hawking's theories for finding out whether their theories are right or the religion. And I have been indoctrinated in right way that's why I can comprehend the wrong ideas, deception and propaganda.

The post itself is an example of rigid mentality.

That's why I dont like any DiL Ding Dong Ding Dole type songs.

What's up with Ding Dong songs? I can give you a glimpse of my last.fm playlist and you'll go :cheesy:

Neither I suck up to westerns nor arabs. That's why I like Baul, Lalon or Bhatiyali as much as I like prog masters like Genesis, Rush, Yes, Jethro Tull or more contemporaries like Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Riverside etc.

its not a Bangladesh vs. India architectural contest we are organizing here. One of your stupid member made some derogatory remarks and the reply was made with valid points.
We do remember this incident in india don't we?

Nations complain: Dogs, faeces all over CWG Village

Doesn't look so squeaky clean to me:no: still we do admit we are not one of the richer nations while you shamelessly deny the millions of poor people you have, like we saw in slumdog.

Edit: This was a reply to a troll. He got banned.

Last edited:
its not a Bangladesh vs. India architectural contest we are organizing here. One of your stupid member made some derogatory remarks and the reply was made with valid points.
We do remember this incident in india don't we?

Nations complain: Dogs, faeces all over CWG Village

Doesn't look so squeaky clean to me:no: still we do admit we are not one of the richer nations while you shamelessly deny the millions of poor people you have, like we saw in slumdog.
But sorry to ruin your party.
We don't disappoint international stars coming to our country.
As you disappointed Emma Watson.
But why do we need to argue?
We all know where India stands and where:hang2: Bangaldesh stands on global and economic stage.
We all know who has a better infra and growth rate.
Its all Bangaldesh!,isn't it?

Bangaldesh is also a vacation destination for the French President!

Isn't it?:no:
India ?
Sarko coming on holiday, not work - Hindustan Times

Sorry but can you repeat the question please? I was listening to some music you know?

Sorry but can you repeat the question please? I was listening to some music you know?

Oops,looks like another kid is in!

PDF has textual discussions not audio discussions.
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You know?
Btw,why have you gone silent when we compare Infra,economy,military,gdp growth rates,power,world importance and influence?

ok you are the richest nation with the strongest military with the craziest GDP growth, happy now old granny?
No wonder why you people are so irritating,

But sorry to ruin your party.
We don't disappoint international stars coming to our country.
As you disappointed Emma Watson.
But why do we need to argue?
We all know where India stands and where:hang2: Bangaldesh stands on global and economic stage.
We all know who has a better infra and growth rate.
Its all Bangaldesh!,isn't it?

Bangaldesh is also a vacation destination for the French President!

Isn't it?:no:
India ?
Sarko coming on holiday, not work - Hindustan Times

Ohh my God!! A White President is touring a 3rd world country!! This should be a big news considering how happy you guys are! Quick, open up a new thread to celebrate! india must be very very exotic to Sarkozy.

You can actually go ahead and learn french culture from Sarkozy, then create a Borat-type documentary titled "French cultural learning for make benefit Glorious Nation India".:rofl:

Well, I just need a good laugh once in a while. :D

Now stop putting your countrymen to shame, and... get back to topic retarded troll.

Last edited:
ignore him, just one of those keyboard warrior wannabes. Whatever you say they'll just keep on making a mockery out of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom