What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Science is absolute truth, because it's based on the facts that happen in nature. If there is a fact then there is science, explanation and cause of it. So do not say science is not about absolute truth if you cant define the cause or explanation of any fact.

Absolute truth Relative to what? :D

Just to let you know, all scientific measurements are relative to a set standard, and the standards exist only in our mind. For example, there is nothing in the world that is exactly 1 m in length. If the standard length is that of an object, then again we can never know it's 100% accurate length, which would be in terms of infinite decimal places.

Well, no disrespect towards your views , and sorry for getting off-topic.

I think, you yourself do not really know how ESSENTIALLY a river port at the juncture of a sea works. Better come to see the Chittagong port in Bangladesh to know how tens of ships are anchored 10/15 km away from this port waiting for the high moon tides.

Considering Calcutta is ESSENTIALLY a river port, it is supposed to be operated in such a way. Go and visit Calcutta port to enlarge your civil engineering knowledge.

I'm not a civil Engineer so I'll leave the technicalities to you. I'll try to explain it from layman's knowledge.

Here is the position of Chitagong.

270px-Chittagong.PNG

The position of Calcutta

calcutta.gif

You can see Calcutta is lot more upstream than Chitagong which can be compared with Haldia port. Calcutta can't be dependent on only moon tidal force.

Also I should have mentioned this before, we don't experience any observable tide in Hoogly river anymore, one of the reason why there's no Hilsa get caught in Hoogly/Bhagira river.

So, Abir babu and nForce and all other friends in this forum , I have been promoted and become Captain in the Pakistan Defense Forum. Thanks to nForce for asking me so many querries and I searched it and post it and "kella fate".:victory::victory::victory:

You need to look up the meaning of confine from any good dictionary and edit that signature of yours as well.

Look: I've checked the Oxford. In my signature the word “Confined” is an adjective. So there is no grammatical mistake. If you can say “I am not clever” then you also can also say “I am not confined” (ami bondhi noi). Here both “clever” and “confined” are adjective. Understood?

So, Abir babu and nForce and all other friends in this forum , I have been promoted and become Captain in the Pakistan Defense Forum. Thanks to nForce for asking me so many querries and I searched it and post it and "kella fate".:victory::victory::victory:

nice nice ..keep it up...

800px-national_parliament_of_bangladesh_at_night.jpg

^^ What does it look like? :undecided: Just a confused block of nothing. No identity. No originality. Just like you. :rofl:

Well, this building was design such way that if you look down from above it should resemble Pakistani flag. :azn:

Well, this building was design such way that if you look down from above it should resemble Pakistani flag. :azn:

Al-Zaker bhai, "Ye apne kia kardia", if it is than you should have kept secret, now I am sure Abir Babu will immediately redirect it to Sk Hasina and soon our PM will rebuild it. And you know what ! Abir Babu and his gong will get the contract and this time he will erect the "Ashok Istumbo" beneat the parliament house.

Al-Zaker bhai, "Ye apne kia kardia", if it is than you should have kept secret, now I am sure Abir Babu will immediately redirect it to Sk Hasina and soon our PM will rebuild it. And you know what ! Abir Babu and his gong will get the contract and this time he will erect the "Ashok Istumbo" beneat the parliament house.

Eh my concern for BD ends only to this forum. I like your idea though. Wait let me get my hotline to Haisna aunty! :lol:

Look: I've checked the Oxford. In my signature the word “Confined” is an adjective. So there is no grammatical mistake. If you can say “I am not clever” then you also can also say “I am not confined” (ami bondhi noi). Here both “clever” and “confined” are adjective. Understood?

take it easy, I didn't really want you to look up dictionary and all! :D

Your ideas and thinking are pretty confined though, i.e. you're not open to new ideas rather adhere to believes which's been indoctrinated into you.

take it easy, I didn't really want you to look up dictionary and all! :D

Your ideas and thinking are pretty confined though, i.e. you're not open to new ideas rather adhere to believes which's been indoctrinated into you.

LoL, then why told that and why would I take a new idea until it's clear and proven right to me? Later I will look again on Darwin and Hawking's theories for finding out whether their theories are right or the religion. And I have been indoctrinated in right way that's why I can comprehend the wrong ideas, deception and propaganda. That's why I dont like any DiL Ding Dong Ding Dole type songs.

Last edited:
I aways know that talking to BD member of this forum is waste of time. I have not seen even single of them talking sense (minus if I missed someone). I hardly open their threads and comment. I advice fellow Indian member to do the same, unless they are looking for entertainment.

^

This is not the right place for vomiting.

Yes you are right, tell your fellow countrymen, who have never pasted anything constructive on this forum.

I aways know that talking to BD member of this forum is waste of time. I have not seen even single of them talking sense (minus if I missed someone). I hardly open their threads and comment. I advice fellow Indian member to do the same, unless they are looking for entertainment.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Yes you are right, tell your fellow countrymen, who have never pasted anything constructive on this forum.

All this time you have been copying and pasting, hmm. Did you credit all the folks you copied from ? Else its called plagiarism !

@ Al -Zakir
One look of Dhaka skyline will put Calcutta to shame when fact is Calcutta was way ahead of us only decade ago.
?????????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Two of the ugliest buildings / Monuments known to man are in Bangladesh . And they are the most important buildings Bangladeshis are proud of.

^^ What does it look like? :undecided: Just a confused block of nothing. No identity. No originality. Just like you. :rofl:

Just couldn't stop from replying to this illiterate.
Ok, this is your national assembly

sansad+bhavan.jpg

Does it look original? Seems its just a copy from Greek,roman,british,turkish whatever Architecure that man has ever laid his A$$ upon. Thats not unique though considering your copying attitude. Maybe the only originality you have is copying. e.g If you placed it in greece you wouldn't find any difference.

And this is our National assembly

6568660_783bcf09b7.jpg

Was there any other building like it before it was built? Its termed as being one of the contemporary masterpieces around the world. Thousands of foreign students come here to study the design(just ask any student of architecture from Europe, you'll get the answer). Now Is that originality? Was it copied? You decide.

By the way, no it doesn't look like pakistani flag when looked from above and the architect was of Jewish origin regarded as one of the master architects of the modern world, and who was your architect? Some british, who else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom