What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

I guess it's what you prefer. From a personal point of view, I have never found white, black or indian women attractive at all.

I was attracted to whites in the beginning but then the more I experienced their culture, the more alien it seem to me. There are very entitled, and very duplicitous. I never felt comfortable even when I was doing foolish things. It changed for me when I dated this Greek girl and the comfortability with her culturally was amazing, unlike anything I’ve had with WASPs before.

The Indian Muslims need to be controlled with brute force. The Hindutva have figured this out. The Brahmin fears being outnumbered by the Indian Muslim.

You don't need much force or strength to control indian so called "Muslims". They are physically weak, meek and unathletic like their hindu brothers and sisters.

You don't need much force or strength to control indian so called "Muslims". They are physically weak, meek and unathletic like their hindu brothers and sisters.
The tensions have simmered down now to a point they are non existent as to what they were in the 90s. There is still racist attitudes amongst the older generations towards Pakistanis. An elderly indian muslim man openly admitted to me as he argued it was unthinkable by the elders to bless or participate at a wedding of one of their indian muslim daughters to a Pakistani man a decade ago.
Today some attitudes have changed and there have been marriages between the two communities.
I think they fear their daughters marrying Somali and Kurds.

Hyderabadi are also know to swindle Masjid funds and take over Masjids as well.

YES I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS TOO.

Easy times create fewer entrepreneurial men.

Don’t u think it’s the reverse considering how bad inflation and cost of living is? Usually with that people wouldn’t do entrepreneurship?

In the UK it is unheard of meeting Mexicans or Hispanic people

Mexicans are everywhere in the US lol

A lot of them are cool and hard working.

Don’t u think it’s the reverse considering how bad inflation and cost of living is? Usually with that people wouldn’t do entrepreneurship?

Remember, inflation and cost of living are just a number. One needs to diversify to grow. I'm generating enough annual revenue from my insurance business alone, excluding the family businesses. I'm then taking that money and deploying it in other asset classes.

Also, our prophet preferred Tajir (merchant, trader) as a respectable profession. Those in this line of business have been making tons of money.
I have one client who takes sugar from Brazil via ship to South Asia, generating sales of over $ 20,000,000, does a few routes each year, and he's done. Man lives like a king. I do his marine and cargo policy and make a killing myself.

Mexicans are everywhere in the US lol

A lot of them are cool and hard working.
Intresting, never met a Mexican here in the UK.

Gangadins
giphy.gif

The tensions have simmered down now to a point they are non existent as to what they were in the 90s. There is still racist attitudes amongst the older generations towards Pakistanis. An elderly indian muslim man openly admitted to me as he argued it was unthinkable by the elders to bless or participate at a wedding of one of their indian muslim daughters to a Pakistani man a decade ago.
Today some attitudes have changed and there have been marriages between the two communities.
I think they fear their daughters marrying Somali and Kurds.

Large numbers of Indian Muslim girls and women have married British Pakistanis. I know so many I lost count, especially in East London. It's a common thing for Indian Muslim girls to have Pakistani partner they wish to wed.

Intresting, never met a Mexican here in the UK.

Hardly any, but there is a fair number of Columbians, Ecuadorians and Brazilians in London who have come via the EU route of Portugal and Spanish passports.

Large numbers of Indian Muslim girls and women have married British Pakistanis. I know so many I lost count, especially in East London. It's a common thing for Indian Muslim girls to have Pakistani partner they wish to wed.

Hardly any, but there is a fair number of Columbians, Ecuadorians and Brazilians in London who have come via the EU route of Portugal and Spanish passports.
I think indian muslims parents are just happy for their daughters to be wed to muslims now rather than English folk or became part of the LGBTQ community, God forbid.
Hispanics are the fastest growning community of reverts to islam in the US.

I think indian muslims parents are just happy for their daughters to be wed to muslims now rather than English folk or became part of the LGBTQ community, God forbid.

Yes that is indeed the main thing i.e. wed Muslims but they do prefer Pakistanis as the next 'best' thing if Indian Muslims grooms are not around.
I'd say African Americans as well, their conversion rate is massive and helped by the likes of big personalties such as Deven Haney, Mike Tyson etc.
Latinos have surprised at their rate of coming to Islam, actually shocked. Catholicism is so interwind with their culture.

Yes that is indeed the main thing i.e. wed Muslims but they do prefer Pakistanis as the next 'best' thing if Indian Muslims grooms are not around.
I'd say African Americans as well, their conversion rate is massive and helped by the likes of big personalties such as Deven Haney, Mike Tyson etc.
Latinos have surprised at their rate of coming to Islam, actually shocked. Catholicism is so interwind with their culture.
You know it's always a pleasure to see some of our own 90s hardened street thugs come closer to their faith.
I've met some old college drop out pals who previously in their youth openly drank alcohol, drove frantically around blasting their base box, smoked illegal substances while supported their Tommy Hilfiger and Rockport brands.
Today some have fully embraced the Dawat E Islami circle and changed their life for the better.
I do not particularly follow any sect but appreciate the positive impact on their lives.

In the London (UK) areas of Ladbroke Grove, Finsbury Park and Elephant & Castle there is a sizeable South American, Mexican and Puerto Rican community. They get a long fine with Pakistanis.

When I was in Portugal last year I met many south americans and portuguese, they treated me like their own. I am planning on travelling through south america

Yeah I see it is common on tik tok.

A lot of hispanic people are converting because the Evangelical church has betrayed them when it came to certain things like the conditions in detention centers. Also, some of the churches have trans and LGBT pastors now.

Dawah bros and masjids here have made extensive effort to spread the message to them and its paying off now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom