What's new

Indian-origin "Karnani Churel" Suella Braverman sacked as UK minister

I much prefer Priti Patel

if only she'd lose a couple dozen kilos

What does Indian-origin mean ? Neither she, nor her parents or perhaps even grandparents were Indian. If she is "Indian-origin" according to some definition, then Imran Khan, Nawaz, Zardari and Asim Munir would also be Indian-origin according to that definition.
Those fighting with illegal terrorists coming from third world are now being sidelined and ridiculed by nexus of liberal terrorists left nexus in UK , white race is doomed .

I mentioned sacked, so others feel happy..

I m sure, when Sundar pichai will step down from CEO post from google...

The new similar thread will be open here.

The same goes for pm of Uk...

So i never get if people celebrate here..

I don't think your over-simplistic comments make sense.

Sundar Pichai (as far as I know) lives in and is bound by US law, not Hindutva law. Just because he's Indian, does not mean he will do special favors to India. If he does, while being head of Google, there are people above him (board members) who will take note and act.

No Indian citizen who has gotten to be naturalized in the US - should ideally give a flying rat's a$$ about India (why should they??), but there are first generation Indian morons who do, because special moronic common-idea subscription (like Hindutva) binds them together. Birds of a Moron Hindutva feather.

In fact - Indian kids growing up in the US care even less, despite RSS efforts to instill Hindutva principles in them. I know scads of kids like this, who now have become adults. These kids get disgusted when the topic of India comes up, they don't even want to visit anymore. It's only natural.

I'd say what is true for Sundar is more or less true for Rishi as well - his dealings with Modi are just to placate Indian voters in the UK.

You Indians think "Mera aadmi" etc. - Bull$hit!

The world works on different rules and does not revolve around India. Indians think it does - of course.

As far as the globe is concerned - India is of no consequence to anyone, it is a 3rd world bhikharee entity which is officially poorer than Bangladesh.

You might not like it, but it is fact.

If one day - you get to visit Pakistan, you will see who is rich and who is poor (in spite of having financial issues now).

We South Asians are all in the same boat though. The sooner you accept it, the more things will make sense.

What does Indian-origin mean ? Neither she, nor her parents or perhaps even grandparents were Indian. If she is "Indian-origin" according to some definition, then Imran Khan, Nawaz, Zardari and Asim Munir would also be Indian-origin according to that definition.

She comes from Tamil ancestors on mother's side who migrated to Mauritius, probably not from very educated (or high caste) origins. Father was formerly Goan-Kenyan ancestry.

Hence the huge chip on her shoulders and trying to howl in the same tune as zio-nist Goras.

1699990073637.png
'

We have seen this before, ugly Indian kids in the US/UK/EU trying to get "accepted" to white-packs and trying to be as "white bootlicker" as possible. Lack of self-confidence in one's ancestry is the cause.

Try as these "inferior complexed" kids might, they will NEVER get accepted as whites, no matter how much boot-licking they do. To Goras, their value is only as good as a useful idiot.

Last edited:
I mean these RSS Sanghis should come out of the mentality that whole world love them whatsoever. She just crossed her limits. Democracy doesn't allow such actions.
Does this mean she gets retirement or not?

It was Pakistani horror tv drama for children broadcasted on PTV (state channel) in 90s.
TV Drama name was "Ainak Wala Jin" which was very popular among children, that days Pakistan has only one tv channel which was from Govt, and no private channels.

Thank you for correcting me. It is my bad, i was thinking it otherwise.

She is the only lady who was trying to save UK from invasion from third world , now UK is doomed and it will become a third world country full of illegal immigrants .

She is racist my friend...Just do not see everything from India Pakistan angle.

Abay dravidian gaandu, we don't chod every word in urdu with a "d", in urdu there is double rr sound lost on you uncouth primitive lot..it is indeed Churrel and not Chudel, since no one in their right mind would want to chod that ugly bhindian biatch...
Post reported. Your post shows your true class.

I much prefer Priti Patel

if only she'd lose a couple dozen kilos
Forget patel or Suella
Very soon you will see only illegal immigrants making UK a third world lawless country . Suella was trying hard to save UK from them .

1700017802539.png

Its their karmaa

For all the imperialism

Actions, consequences. ..
I hope white race comes to senses and Elects Suella as PM of UK to save their secular world from terrorists invading Europe from third world .Otherwise Europe is doomed by illegal entry of rioters criminals and terrorists .

1700021680506.png

Attachments

• 1700020994543.png
    1700020994543.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
The photographs were of material groomed in a third world country , should be exposed ,UK is suffering from these child grooming gangs . they are ctiminals spoiling the secular law abiding countries of Europe .
And all these are muslims??

And all these are muslims??
They are scums from third world countries who are misusing liberal secular laws of democratic countries, if they do it in gulf countries they will rot in Saudi and UAE jails for life if not hanged .

All white nations should wake up to save themselves from invasion of third world .

Why you putting pics of your family on here? How is you putting people that have sexually exploited you - got anything to do with the topic?

Don't get pissed by truth
They are scums of third world , all of them are busy in making UK and Europe a third world from where they are coming .

Back
Top Bottom