What's new

Indian-origin "Karnani Churel" Suella Braverman sacked as UK minister

This is just people reacting to her undemocratic hate for people like you and love for genocidal maniacs.

Which you don't see - because she's "Indian origin".

No one hates Indians because of their 'race'.

They just don't agree with Indians "hating on others" like Sangh, BJP and RSS people.

As simple as that.

There are a huge silent majority of Indians who do not agree with the incumbent political party in India nowadays.

Please don't change goal posts.
I don't give a shit about Suella's thoughts on Indians

I clearly pointed to a poster SaadH's post, and abuse towards Indians

Not sure what to celebrate here..

This is a power of indian, today they CEO or minister in somewhere other countries or MMC company's, today they will elected and tomorrow will be suck, then another indian will be elected.

The same way - CEO (indian origin) of google will also be suck after sometimes...

The word is "sacked" my clueless Indian friend.

Please go back to the RSS "shakha" and learn how to spell.

And yet you persist and offer the other cheek, after all this abuse....keep coming to PDF like the rest of the Indian gang.

another nikki haley.

Nikki is a joke. She may look a little more acceptable, but behind that forehead, same gobar for brains.

The word is "sacked" my clueless Indian friend.

Please go back to the RSS "shakha" and learn how to spell.

And yet you persist and offer the other cheek, after all this abuse....keep coming to PDF like the rest of the Indian gang.

Nikki is a joke. She may look a little more acceptable, but behind that forehead, same gobar for brains.

I mentioned sacked, so others feel happy..

I m sure, when Sundar pichai will step down from CEO post from google...

The new similar thread will be open here.

The same goes for pm of Uk...

So i never get if people celebrate here..

Epstein didn't kill himself
Terrorists are coming daily in herds illegally by boat to invade UK , that is why UK is doomed , Suwella was only hope against these terrorists , but woke liberal leftist are bent upon doom of white race , now they are doomed .

Terrorists are coming daily in herds illegally by boat to invade UK , that is why UK is doomed , Suwella was only hope against these terrorists , but woke liberal leftist are bent upon doom of white race , now they are doomed .

She never deported a single refugee. She was stink bait for the losers clutching at straws. She loathed the lower middle. class.
Was more worried about Jewish borders.
Couldn't give a f... about this country. Tinted.

Immigrant was hope against immigrants?

These terrorists from third world countries invading illegally are dangerous for the white society of UK.

Immigrant was hope against immigrants?
Legal immigrants are less dangerous .illegal terrorists will blow up very big thing bigger than world trade centre one day in UK .

Last edited:
suella-braverman-1.jpg

View attachment 1012610

The ex-Interior Minister of the UK, Suella Braverman, was fired on Monday by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on pressure of his "Conservative Party".

There are reports she ordered police to start police operation on protestors who were supporting Palestinians. But police did not take any action against protestors. She criticized police department and later conservative party pressurized the Indian origin PM Rishi Sunak to kick the Indian Origin Suella Braverman.

@Hero786 like the 2nd picture dude😝

Illegal immigrants are full of terrorists from all third world countries , they are taking secular countries as hostage

Invaders from third world involved in child grooming

View attachment 1014313
Why you putting pics of your family on here? How is you putting people that have sexually exploited you - got anything to do with the topic?

What does Indian-origin mean ? Neither she, nor her parents or perhaps even grandparents were Indian. If she is "Indian-origin" according to some definition, then Imran Khan, Nawaz, Zardari and Asim Munir would also be Indian-origin according to that definition.

suella-braverman-1.jpg

View attachment 1012610

The ex-Interior Minister of the UK, Suella Braverman, was fired on Monday by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on pressure of his "Conservative Party".

There are reports she ordered police to start police operation on protestors who were supporting Palestinians. But police did not take any action against protestors. She criticized police department and later conservative party pressurized the Indian origin PM Rishi Sunak to kick the Indian Origin Suella Braverman.

That reference though 🫡

I didn't talk about the woman, but about the poster SaadH's reply, calling an other poster Dravidian gaandu.

I also was talking about racist talk about Indians in general
You deserve it. Pajeets reinforced their dysgenic traits with excessive endogamy and casteism. Can't blame any one else for being repulsed by these traits.

What does Indian-origin mean ? Neither she, nor her parents or perhaps even grandparents were Indian. If she is "Indian-origin" according to some definition, then Imran Khan, Nawaz, Zardari and Asim Munir would also be Indian-origin according to that definition.
Pajeets claiming Baloch and Pashtun people from Pakistan should tell you how fake and gay their definition of Indic and what constitutes a Bharati actually is. Clueless monkeys.

Back
Top Bottom