What's new

Indian-origin "Karnani Churel" Suella Braverman sacked as UK minister

cruella is a classic example of the self loathing indian that would sell their soul to change their skin colour and their ethnicity. the way they do that is to be even more right than the typical right winger. they think it makes them, in their pathetic, craving souls, more white.
another nikki haley.

There's one way to prove her right. Palestinian protesters or the EDL have to become violent.

Serious man...I can not stop laughing myself for few minutes after reading your post. Where did you get that 2nd picture???? BTW, it is called as "Chudel" not "Churel"

It was Pakistani horror tv drama for children broadcasted on PTV (state channel) in 90s.
TV Drama name was "Ainak Wala Jin" which was very popular among children, that days Pakistan has only one tv channel which was from Govt, and no private channels.

Last edited:
suella-braverman-1.jpg

View attachment 1012610

The ex-Interior Minister of the UK, Suella Braverman, was fired on Monday by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on pressure of his "Conservative Party".

There are reports she ordered police to start police operation on protestors who were supporting Palestinians. But police did not take any action against protestors. She criticized police department and later conservative party pressurized the Indian origin PM Rishi Sunak to kick the Indian Origin Suella Braverman.

Not sure what to celebrate here..

This is a power of indian, today they CEO or minister in somewhere other countries or MMC company's, today they will elected and tomorrow will be suck, then another indian will be elected.

The same way - CEO (indian origin) of google will also be suck after sometimes...

Serious man...I can not stop laughing myself for few minutes after reading your post. Where did you get that 2nd picture???? BTW, it is called as "Chudel" not "Churel"
She is the only lady who was trying to save UK from invasion from third world , now UK is doomed and it will become a third world country full of illegal immigrants .

Last edited:
Do Chindoos realize they are also from the third world or no?
Illegal immigrants are full of terrorists from all third world countries , they are taking secular countries as hostage .

Good riddance.
She was more of Indian BJP minister than British.
Same rhetoric of targeting Muslims, specially Pakistanis and provoking majority population against Muslims and other ethnic minitorities on racial basis.

Not sure what to celebrate here..

This is a power of indian, today they CEO or minister in somewhere other countries or MMC company's, today they will elected and tomorrow will be suck, then another indian will be elected.

The same way - CEO (indian origin) of google will also be suck after sometimes...
Listen you twat - this woman thinks shes white acts white and detests brown little twats like you. Trying to align yourself next to her white nickers is premature. She wouldn’t I’m afraid piss on you if you was on fire.
Horrible vile retard that would send you to Rwanda and would celebrate

Illegal immigrants are full of terrorists from all third world countries , they are taking secular countries as hostage .
We put an advert on indeed - was for a pharmacy technician - had 162 applicants of which 157 were Indian complete waste of time - illiterate on work visas or student - most were promised work elsewhere and paid some scum £1000s and conned out of life savings. Get here and are so desperate for food shelter etc. sad to see. Literally having to beg on the street. Appalling situation - well done Brexit and Suella

suella-braverman-1.jpg

View attachment 1012610

The ex-Interior Minister of the UK, Suella Braverman, was fired on Monday by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on pressure of his "Conservative Party".

There are reports she ordered police to start police operation on protestors who were supporting Palestinians. But police did not take any action against protestors. She criticized police department and later conservative party pressurized the Indian origin PM Rishi Sunak to kick the Indian Origin Suella Braverman.

I looked in the picture and can't find her Chin.

Here is a mo' betta' picture sans paint. "before" instead of "after".

Imagine seeing this (like Braverman sees) next to his pillow every morning! Yeesh! Allah isko rehm de malik !

I mean I've known some Rihanna looking chocolate honeys too - but this is a no go-er.

1699980367175.png

Humility for Suarella?

Give me 3 top reasons that we should show humility for her
I didn't talk about the woman, but about the poster SaadH's reply, calling an other poster Dravidian gaandu.

I also was talking about racist talk about Indians in general

When you mix up racism with ideological and faith based supremacy, that's when you get posts like above.

Humility just got fucked in this thread

This is just people reacting to her undemocratic hate for people like you and love for genocidal maniacs.

Which you don't see - because she's "Indian origin".

I didn't talk about the woman, but about the poster SaadH's reply, calling an other poster Dravidian gaandu.

I also was talking about racist talk about Indians in general

No one hates Indians because of their 'race'. Indians do not all belong to the same "race".

They just don't agree with Indians "hating on others" like Sangh, BJP and RSS people.

As simple as that.

There are a huge silent majority of Indians who do not agree with the incumbent political party in India nowadays.

Please don't change goal posts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom