What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

When I was in Portugal last year I met many south americans and portuguese, they treated me like their own. I am planning on travelling through south america

I often meet many students from South America. I agree. I also find them very warm and hospitable. Remember there is also an Arab link here.

In the London (UK) areas of Ladbroke Grove, Finsbury Park and Elephant & Castle there is a sizeable South American, Mexican and Puerto Rican community. They get a long fine with Pakistanis.
The only time I had interaction with anything relating to Spain was GCSE Spanish decades earlier, failed it miserably and the past 6 years massive waves of Pakistanis from Spain and Italy arriving since the UK voted to leave the EU.
Many of these Pakistani children born in Italy/Spain are very cultured, speak Urdu/Punjabi fluent and are academically brighter than the average British born Pakistani children.
Their parents left breath taking wonderful mediterranean towns and cities to come to the UK for the purpose of education, Islam and it is fair to say state benefits.
Every family I've spoken with absolutely hate the UK. The misteable weather, ignornt racist people both English and desi alike, greedy brit indian folk who have taken extortion amount of rent from these people.
Some families have decided to go back as life was much better in either Italy or Spain.

I'd like to hear the experiances of our Pakistani Australian brothers/sisters. Any members from Australia/New Zealand?

Bro - the US would’ve had the same problem except 9/11 pushed these types of people out and deported them in masses. Canada is a lot like England it seems when it comes this types of behavior. The American Pakistani community has the education and financial muscles to deal with the Hindutva scum. That’s what you need to strategically neuter them.
In the US has the Pakistani community built entire neighbourhoods in various cities they live?
Across the UK in major town, cities and even villages where UK Pakistanis and other south Asian communities have settled our people have built their neighbouroods with the needs and demands of the communities. It is common to stroll along a local high street with all the desi commodities at hand. Our people have built places of worship, eateries, cash and carrys, halal butchers, travel agents, money exchange services etc.

@PakFactor

indian women are the most ugliest women on the planet. They are even more hideous than chimpanzees. suella braverman has a disabled/deformed monkey mouth.
Well the mixed race indian ladies aren't ugly, i knew a half indian(mother), half british(father), she was bomb, blue eyes, yellowish skin tone, one hell of a specimen she was, the only indian girl i have ever been with, the rest are ugly asf. just saying

Well the mixed race indian ladies aren't ugly, i knew a half indian(mother), half british(father), she was bomb, blue eyes, yellowish skin tone, one hell of a specimen she was, the only indian girl i have ever been with, the rest are ugly asf. just saying

But she needed the dna of a non-indian to be good looking. Imagine if she was 100% indian.

In the US has the Pakistani community built entire neighbourhoods in various cities they live?
Across the UK in major town, cities and even villages where UK Pakistanis and other south Asian communities have settled our people have built their neighbouroods with the needs and demands of the communities. It is common to stroll along a local high street with all the desi commodities at hand. Our people have built places of worship, eateries, cash and carrys, halal butchers, travel agents, money exchange services etc.

@PakFactor

Absolutely, we have the same concept here as well. Each state has a section of a city that pretty much all desi’s concentrated with all the amenities you’ve listed. Of course, the Indian Hindus also have their own, except the Muslims and Bengalis, who would mix in with us. We also see Arabs coming to Pakistani enclaves and settling without any issues adjacent to our places.

From personal experience, indians are .
It would be better to say you dont prefer indian women as you find them least attractive.
Ugly is a very harsh word.
Everyone has their own preferences.

Absolutely, we have the same concept here as well. Each state has a section of a city that pretty much all desi’s concentrated with all the amenities you’ve listed. Of course, the Indian Hindus also have their own, except the Muslims and Bengalis, who would mix in with us. We also see Arabs coming to Pakistani enclaves and settling without any issues adjacent to our places.
Apologies for the questions as I'm intrigued and fascinated where our people have migrated to.

Does every state in the US have a Pakistani community?

It would be better to say you dont prefer indian women as you find them least attractive.
Ugly is a very harsh word.
Everyone has their own preferences.

Apologies for the questions as I'm intrigued and fascinated where our people have migrated to.

Does every state in the US have a Pakistani community?

No worries, bro; this is how we learn.

Our Pakistanis are heavily concentrated in Democratic states due to being liberal and a mixing pot of people from all nationalities. However, we are seeing a surge in Pakistanis moving to Republican Conservative states like Texas and Florida due to values aligning with Islam (anti-gay and stuff) and fewer criminal activities than Democratic states. But only in those Republican states that are becoming a mixing pot. The rigid redneck (Paindo) states we tend to stay away, as they don't have many jobs and no big corporations available.

You'll find Pakistanis, Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan along the East Coast, Texas, Florida, and West Coast. The rest, no.

No worries, bro; this is how we learn.

Our Pakistanis are heavily concentrated in Democratic states due to being liberal and a mixing pot of people from all nationalities. However, we are seeing a surge in Pakistanis moving to Republican Conservative states like Texas and Florida due to values aligning with Islam (anti-gay and stuff) and fewer criminal activities than Democratic states. But only in those Republican states that are becoming a mixing pot. The rigid redneck (Paindo) states we tend to stay away, as they don't have many jobs and no big corporations available.

You'll find Pakistanis, Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan along the East Coast, Texas, Florida, and West Coast. The rest, no.
intresting how about Canada? I know it has a huge Sikh diaspora and Indian muslim community as my indian nighbours and friends are always visiting Canada during there summer vacations. Not sure about the Pak diaspora there though, any information?
I was amazed to discover people from KPK, Balochestan, Afghanistan and the indian state of Rajestan went to Australia to build the railway tracks for the British Empire.
Brisbane has the old masjid in Australia built by these men and a train was built to honour these men referred to as the Ghan.

Last edited:

Scores of British Pakistanis wrote letters to British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to complain about the “racist, unacceptable and inflammatory” comments made recently by UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman against Pakistani men.

Doctors, healthcare workers, entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders wrote multiple letters signed by dozens of associations and individuals to Mr Sunak, demanding an apology from Ms Braverman.

Scores of British Pakistanis wrote letters to British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to complain about the “racist, unacceptable and inflammatory” comments made recently by UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman against Pakistani men.

Doctors, healthcare workers, entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders wrote multiple letters signed by dozens of associations and individuals to Mr Sunak, demanding an apology from Ms Braverman.
Im happy that we are taking this matter up and answering back to her derogatory dangerous remarks. Usually we are a very passive people and never respond when attacked by the Hindutva Zionist allegiance.
I remember a time the trashy 'The Sun' produced an article stating the 2008 mumbai attacks were planned in Bradford as the attackers had links to the city which was total bulsh*t.
At the time our people did nothing to respond and accepted the papers lies.
Due to Bravermans recent comments our elderly could be targetted by white extremists on their way home from the masjid.
Our children could be singled out at school and taught about sexual exploitation when in reality white British boys are the main perpetrators of sexual harassment and assaults on female students at high school and even at a primary schools.
Our youth both white and blue collar workers will be bullied at work with jibes and unwanted comments. I personally witnessed this during the London bombings when rattled beer belly, pork eating wife battering work colleagues made unwanted remarks about us.
Pakistanis stand alone and fight alone.
we need a united educated active front.

Home Secretary Suella Braverman threatened with legal action for refusing to implement all Windrush reforms​

The Black Equity Organisation (BEO) is seeking a judicial review following Suella Braverman's announcement in January to disregard three of the 30 Windrush reforms the government agreed to implement.​

By Faye Brown, Political reporter @fayebrownSky
Thursday 6 April 2023 04:51, UK

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Tory chief says Suella Braverman's dragged Tories into 'gutter' like Trump​

In an interview with The Mirror, Baroness Sayeeda Warsi questioned whether the Home Secretary has the skills to do her job and called on Rishi Sunak to "get a grip", claiming Ms Braverman was dragging the government "into the gutter"
Former Tory chairwoman Sayeeda Warsi has said Suella Braverman is dragging the Government into the gutter
Former Tory chairwoman Sayeeda Warsi has said Suella Braverman is dragging the Government into the gutter
  • By
    Dave Burke
  • 15:46, 11 Apr 2023UPDATED15:55, 11 Apr 2023

A former Tory Party chairwoman has called on Conservative MPs to speak out against Suella Braverman's "racist" words and save the party from Donald Trump-style oblivion.

In an interview with The Mirror Baroness Sayeeda Warsi questioned whether the Home Secretary has the skills needed to do her job, and said Rishi Sunak needs to "get a grip".

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom