What's new

Indian-origin "Karnani Churel" Suella Braverman sacked as UK minister

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
suella-braverman-1.jpg

Karnani Churel.jpg

The ex-Interior Minister of the UK, Suella Braverman, was fired on Monday by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on pressure of his "Conservative Party".

There are reports she ordered police to start police operation on protestors who were supporting Palestinians. But police did not take any action against protestors. She criticized police department and later conservative party pressurized the Indian origin PM Rishi Sunak to kick the Indian Origin Suella Braverman.

cruella is a classic example of the self loathing indian that would sell their soul to change their skin colour and their ethnicity. the way they do that is to be even more right than the typical right winger. they think it makes them, in their pathetic, craving souls, more white.

suella-braverman-1.jpg

View attachment 1012610

The ex-Interior Minister of the UK, Suella Braverman, was fired on Monday by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on pressure of his "Conservative Party".

There are reports she ordered police to start police operation on protestors who were supporting Palestinians. But police did not take any action against protestors. She criticized police department and later conservative party pressurized the Indian origin PM Rishi Sunak to kick the Indian Origin Suella Braverman.

Serious man...I can not stop laughing myself for few minutes after reading your post. Where did you get that 2nd picture???? BTW, it is called as "Chudel" not "Churel"

Nice to see David Cameeron come back !!!!.

He is very much pro Indonesians like many UK white politicians do. Rishi Sunak is also a good and wise leader, nice to see him replacing Braverman with Cameeron.

1699941396662.jpeg

Last edited:
Serious man...I can not stop laughing myself for few minutes after reading your post. Where did you get that 2nd picture???? BTW, it is called as "Chudel" not "Churel"
Abay dravidian gaandu, we don't chod every word in urdu with a "d", in urdu there is double rr sound lost on you uncouth primitive lot..it is indeed Churrel and not Chudel, since no one in their right mind would want to chod that ugly bhindian biatch...

cruella is a classic example of the self loathing indian that would sell their soul to change their skin colour and their ethnicity. the way they do that is to be even more right than the typical right winger. they think it makes them, in their pathetic, craving souls, more white.
so pakidiots identify with her then. rightho !
is it just the ones that migrated to Birminhgam or that got stuck in Pakistan too?

When you mix up racism with ideological and faith based supremacy, that's when you get posts like above.

Humility just got fucked in this thread

suella-braverman-1.jpg

View attachment 1012610

I mean these RSS Sanghis should come out of the mentality that whole world love them whatsoever. She just crossed her limits. Democracy doesn't allow such actions.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom