What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

One thing I want to clear out about this. Mostly the Muslims that are caught in fraud schemes in the US are Hyderabadi Indian Muslims, from Payroll Protection Program to COVID testing clinic fraud, followed by Palestinians. Note: Hyderabadi are also know to swindle Masjid funds and take over Masjids as well.
No bro, I’m talking about pre 9/11. Not now. I’m aware of Indians and their fraudiya ways.

A lot of folks got hemmed up during 9/11 due to credit card fraud and polygamy. It was Pakistani telling on Pakistani to the fbi and nypd. They’ve always had a crab in a bucket mentality. I’m not gonna lie, thanks god these people were sent packing. It made our community that much stronger.

I had similar situations with Indian Muslims in the US. I don't know why they acted that way at the time and still don't considering their being trashed in India and relegated to second-class citizens. It's like they had something to prove and in my case, they would team up with Mexicans and fight us Pakistanis. Now it's kind of funny Mexicans are being trashed here for being illegal and they now asking for Pakistani support.
Its surreal to read about Pakistani Americans interaction with other ethnic minorities. In the UK it is unheard of meeting Mexicans or Hispanic people, except London I presume which is an international city.
I can only speak about my neighbourhood and experiances, in the early 1990s I witnessed mass brawls involving Indian muslim (Gujurati) youth against Pakistani Kashmiris. Thankfully it never got to serious violent crime such as shootings (guns were difficult to get then and also now) or stabbings as my neighbourhood could never be compared to NYCs Bronx or Londons notorious Brixton.
One thing I admire about the indian youth at the time they knew when to stop the gang related bravado and focus on their education. Hence today many are in professional employment, such as pharmacists, Dentists, optometrists, accountants, law etc.
Their Pakistani counterparts plunged further into crime and became notorious in the distribution of illegal narcotics and more violent gang fighting.
By the early 2000s the Indian youth were completely at a different level from the Pakistani youth. While the indians were cementing their future and building Islamic institutions a large section of the Pakistani male population were becoming more unpradictible and uncontrollable which lead to many being arrested and sent to prison.
Today the elders within the indian muslim community hold negative oppionin regarding Pakistanis but are somewhat silenced as new communities have moved in bringing their own challenges such as the Somalis, Iraqi Kurds, Syrians, Albanians, Eastern Europeans (Roma Gypsies).
The indians are selfish, arrogant, stingy with huge egos.

Its surreal to read about Pakistani Americans interaction with other ethnic minorities. In the UK it is unheard of meeting Mexicans or Hispanic people, except London I presume which is an international city.
I can only speak about my neighbourhood and experiances, in the early 1990s I witnessed mass brawls involving Indian muslim (Gujurati) youth against Pakistani Kashmiris. Thankfully it never got to serious violent crime such as shootings (guns were difficult to get then and also now) or stabbings as my neighbourhood could never be compared to NYCs Bronx or Londons notorious Brixton.
One thing I admire about the indian youth at the time they knew when to stop the gang related bravado and focus on their education. Hence today many are in professional employment, such as pharmacists, Dentists, optometrists, accountants, law etc.
Their Pakistani counterparts plunged further into crime and became notorious in the distribution of illegal narcotics and more violent gang fighting.
By the early 2000s the Indian youth were completely at a different level from the Pakistani youth. While the indians were cementing their future and building Islamic institutions a large section of the Pakistani male population were becoming more unpradictible and uncontrollable which lead to many being arrested and sent to prison.
Today the elders within the indian muslim community hold negative oppionin regarding Pakistanis but are somewhat silenced as new communities have moved in bringing their own challenges such as the Somalis, Iraqi Kurds, Syrians, Albanians, Eastern Europeans (Roma Gypsies).
The indians are selfish, arrogant, stingy with huge egos.

Based on my experience, the indian Muslims although highly anti-Pakistani are very meek, subdued and silent now due to what modi is doing to their people in india. They have toned down their anti-Pakistani sentiment.

Based on my experience, the indian Muslims although highly anti-Pakistani are very meek, subdued and silent now due to what modi is doing to their people in india. They have toned down their anti-Pakistani sentiment.

Yes. These cucks have somewhat been silenced due to lynchings by the Hindutva.

The hindutva really did a number on Indian Muslims,, totally humiliated them to the point where you can humiliate them within a few sentences with what's going on in India and asking what their choices will be😂, not so much pride in India anymore

They will set the tone for Indian Muslims back home,, now they are beginning to talk about movements and fighting back

The hindutva really did a number on Indian Muslims,, totally humiliated them to the point where you can humiliate them within a few sentences with what's going on in India and asking what their choices will be😂, not so much pride in India anymore

They will set the tone for Indian Muslims back home,, now they are beginning to talk about movements and fighting back

The Hindutva have become obnoxiously loud with go back to Pakistan LOL The Indian Muslim experiences this as the ultimate humiliation. All I can do is laugh.

Here in the UK it is the opposite. The most hideously looking non-white men get the top of the range white women............ :lol:

PS From a personal point of view, nothing is more attractive and beautiful than women of our own race and heritage.
A dear friend living in the states dated and married a young lady from Ohio, lived happily, things went downhill when they had a child and he wanted to raise her as a Muslim, she disagreed as she was an atheist- divorce ensued, child custody awarded to her, despite him being a successful cardiology consultant- now he’s without his daughter and trying to rebuild his life from scratch again.

Similar token my cousin again in the states married a white American woman, she has accepted his family, culture and traditions and he has been welcomed into her family, they live very happily with two young boys.

🤷‍♂️

The Hindutva have become obnoxiously loud with go back to Pakistan LOL The Indian Muslim experiences this as the ultimate humiliation. All I can do is laugh.

Pakistan is for Pakistani citizens

If Indians hate each other, they can partition india

I say this online, but I also say it to people's faces

To be honest though, the Sikhs here hate India, back in the 1990s they were fine with identifying as Indian and that was only about 10 years after 1984, somehow the anti Indian hatred took root more slowly but now is widespread, even the new Sikh immigrants and students etc seem to hate India

The Indian Muslims have been forced to change

It's only the Hindus left and those guys are total Coconut's and meek as fcuk in general

They won't fight back. They don't have it in them to do so. Remember indian so called "Muslims" are identical to indian hindus in EVERY way apart from religion. They are very meek, weak, obedient and suggestible.

A dear friend living in the states dated and married a young lady from Ohio, lived happily, things went downhill when they had a child and he wanted to raise her as a Muslim, she disagreed as she was an atheist- divorce ensued, child custody awarded to her, despite him being a successful cardiology consultant- now he’s without his daughter and trying to rebuild his life from scratch again.

Similar token my cousin again in the states married a white American woman, she has accepted his family, culture and traditions and he has been welcomed into her family, they live very happily with two young boys.

🤷‍♂️

I guess it's what you prefer. From a personal point of view, I have never found white, black or indian women attractive at all.

Last edited:
They won't fight back. They don't have it in them to do so. Remember indian so called "Muslims" are identical to indian hindus in EVERY way apart from religion. They are very meek, weak, obedient and suggestible.

I guess it's what you prefer. From a personal point of view, I have never found white, black or indian women attractive at all.

I agree. Indian Muslims have a lot in common with their Hindu brothers and sisters. They think and act alike. I find it surprising that Indian Hindus don't tolerate Indian Muslims.

I agree. Indian Muslims have a lot in common with their Hindu brothers and sisters. They think and act alike. I find it surprising that Indian Hindus don't tolerate Indian Muslims.

It's because they are Muslims. That's all. indian hindus are obsessed with hating Islam and Muslims.

🤷‍♂️

Yeah it’s Russian roulette marrying a Gori. Sometimes I wonder if Pakistanis are bad at reading the room when it comes to marriage outside the community.
It sucks for your friend, but he should’ve known better that it’s hard to change a grown adults mind when it comes to religion, especially women with kids, they’ll ferociously defend their cubs and ideas no matter how foolish. Also, this is a problem with older generation, they find religion after having a kid, whereas before they’re fine with that Gori behavior because it’s lust, not actual love.

Haha. I used to watch Indian Muslims wherever they go bring and wave the Indian flag including during Hajj or religious pilgrimages. Not anymore lmao. A number was done on them. Oh well, f them that’s why!

Yeah it’s Russian roulette marrying a Gori. Sometimes I wonder if Pakistanis are bad at reading the room when it comes to marriage outside the community.
It sucks for your friend, but he should’ve known better that it’s hard to change a grown adults mind when it comes to religion, especially women with kids, they’ll ferociously defend their cubs and ideas no matter how foolish. Also, this is a problem with older generation, they find religion after having a kid, whereas before they’re fine with that Gori behavior because it’s lust, not actual love.

Haha. I used to watch Indian Muslims wherever they go bring and wave the Indian flag including during Hajj or religious pilgrimages. Not anymore lmao. A number was done on them. Oh well, f them that’s why!

The Indian Muslims need to be controlled with brute force. The Hindutva have figured this out. The Brahmin fears being outnumbered by the Indian Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom