What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

There was a recent documentary on Al Jazeers to highlight the contribution of the Pakistani community in the US. It reported after 9/11 many Pakistanis left New Yorks neighbourhoods and migrated to Canada and Europe due to persecution by the FBI and other law enforcement authorities.
Bro many of them committed all types of fraud and criminal acts. It was a trying time for us for sure.

I heard similar stories and in many cases, you had to deal with more adversity with racism etc. education is the key. That’s part of our deen.
Someone here posted something about UK Pakistanis - 40% are lower income level, 40% trying to move up, 20% affluent. The poster also mentioned that some UK Pakistanis would take their soon to be marrying son or male to strip clubs for Bachelor parties. That’s wild and very trashy behavior IMO. Intermarrying Jamaicans is weird. That’s just a weird *** mixture.

I give Blacks the credit for tackling racism head on and making it easier for many of us that came through post segregation in the US. There’s ton of Pakistanis in the military here. Per capita, we pushed above our numbers.
Dont know about strip clubs, however in the 90s there was a big culture of drinking alcohol amongst groups of Pakistani guys. Not all but a significant minority.
Norway seems to have a problem with Pakistani gangs as well.

Bro many of them committed all types of fraud and criminal acts. It was a trying time for us for sure.
Recently there have been a big influx to the UK of Pakistanis from Italy and Spain.

ironically I've been raised amoungst the Indian community. Both Muslims and Hindus. In my early years I had very little Interaction with the Pakistani community. However they had a fierce reputation with street fighting.

ironically I've been raised amoungst the Indian community. Both Muslims and Hindus. In my early years I had very little Interaction with the Pakistani community. However they had a fierce reputation with street fighting.
Yeah same here too but 9/11 fixed that for us. I too had many fights- hence playing sports and joining the infantry; though all of my siblings played high school sports. I’m kinda shocked that we were so physically active.

Yeah same here too but 9/11 fixed that for us. I too had many fights- hence playing sports and joining the infantry; though all of my siblings played high school sports. I’m kinda shocked that we were so physically active.
I didn't have any fights I rather got along with the indian community. There certainly was racism agaisnt Pakistanis by the elders especially in mosques however the younger generation have got beyond that.

I didn't have any fights I rather got along with the indian community. There certainly was racism agaisnt Pakistanis by the elders especially in mosques however the younger generation have got beyond that.
Not with Indians, but with Hispanics, afghans, and whites. I tussle with them. I had to take a stand as desis or south Asians often got pushed around when I was growing up during the 90s.

Funny enough, I went to the same highschool as Priyanka Chopra around the same time.

Not with Indians, but with Hispanics, afghans, and whites. I tussle with them. I had to take a stand as desis or south Asians often got pushed around when I was growing up during the 90s.

Funny enough, I went to the same highschool as Priyanka Chopra around the same time.
In my high school indians were the dominat student population followed by white British and then Pakistani Kashmiris.
I was only a small minority of Punjabis.
There were always skirmishes between Indian muslims and Pakistanis. Indian muslims were very racist towards Pakistanis which would see fights outside the school grounds in the local communities.
There were a significant Hindu community however they were very queit and didnt bother anyone. There were no Sikhs.

In my high school indians were the dominat student population followed by white British and then Pakistani Kashmiris.
There were always skirmishes between Indian muslims and Pakistanis. Indian muslims were very racist towards Pakistanis which would see fights outside the school grounds in the local communities.
There were a significant Hindu community however they were very queit and didnt bother anyone. There were no Sikhs.

Indian Muslims are scum in the UK. Especially the Gujis. More loyal than the king.

Indian Muslims are scum in the UK. Especially the Gujis. More loyal than the king.
I didn’t know many Indians Muslims tbh. There were plenty of Indian Hindus and they kind their own business. We had bunch of Patels Gujus where I lived. They all like they were one extended family.

I didn’t know many Indians Muslims tbh. There were plenty of Indian Hindus and they kind their own business. We had bunch of Patels Gujus where I lived. They all like they were one extended family.

These are the ones I am talking about. Patel Gujratis. My experience with these people in the UK is bad.

These are the ones I am talking about. Patel Gujratis. My experience with these people in the UK is bad.
Yeah them. They smelled bad. I didn’t like them either. They look like straight up weasels

Last edited:

One thing I want to clear out about this. Mostly the Muslims that are caught in fraud schemes in the US are Hyderabadi Indian Muslims, from Payroll Protection Program to COVID testing clinic fraud, followed by Palestinians. Note: Hyderabadi are also know to swindle Masjid funds and take over Masjids as well.

There are Pakistanis, but that entrepreneur class has died out with the older generation; many Pakistanis currently prefer working for more prominent corporations and maintaining a work-life balance. Out of us brothers, I'm the only one who took over my father's business and doing my own thing as well, but the rest work for chemical companies and one at Deloitte; the extent of their Entrepreneur spirit is asking me how much we have in the bank to swap another car out, buying a Tag Heuer watch, etc., but not a clue how to manage or ask how if I'm not here.

Easy times create fewer entrepreneurial men.

Last edited:

I had similar situations with Indian Muslims in the US. I don't know why they acted that way at the time and still don't considering their being trashed in India and relegated to second-class citizens. It's like they had something to prove and in my case, they would team up with Mexicans and fight us Pakistanis. Now it's kind of funny Mexicans are being trashed here for being illegal and they now asking for Pakistani support.

The education in countries such as the Encore Saxon, UK, USA has become overly dependent on majors such as finance, entertainment, and sports. They need continuous immigration support from STEAM disciplines to support their crumbling academic system. In a situation where Chinese people are increasingly inclined to leave them, India is their only choice. In the foreseeable future, they will continue to strengthen relations with India and plunder STEAM talent from India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom