What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

Brit Pakistanis have moved on from marrying within their family by finding suitable partners from the wider Pakistani community.
It is inevitable with time and newer generations Pakistanis will (are) marrying other races.
I've already met a half Jamaican Half Pakistani person.

My brother is married to a Moroccan. That is not the issue here. The issue is degeneracy. The issue is Western LGTBQ agenda.

The angry white dudes with tiki torches are demanding a change. Beneath the surface we know what these white dudes are seeking. It is family values and control.

Last edited:
She will never find a husband unless they return home and find a desperate dude looking for a green card.

Well, what's also funny is they are driving nice cars before the kalu shag's them; afterward, they go down to a hooptie driving a Ford Focus.

I had one client in Hinsdale, IL (an affluent area). I guess he was frustrated about something, and then suddenly, I mentioned his daughter for some documents, and he went off immediately blasting her, and he was tossing the N-word left and right. Then he lets out his daughter screwed everything by dating a kalu and getting a child out of wedlock. He said it's the first time it's happened in his family; he said in a severe tone from whipping them, they are now sitting on my couch.

Whites have become cucks. They are paying the penalty for becoming cucks. Of course whipping black slaves is not the solution. Neither is allowing your daughters to shag any black dude at the age of 16. The whites have no boundaries. Rebellious in nature.

When you are looking at a prospective partner,, LOOK AT THE FAMILY

A girl can look ok, say the right things etc but if her sisters, brothers, cousins etc have a poor history, marrying out etc you know the family is whack

What have they been teaching their children, if they have become degenerate

Remember your future children will be related and influenced by these peoples, so it's not just a question of just the person your interested in seems ok

When you are looking at a prospective partner,, LOOK AT THE FAMILY

A girl can look ok, say the right things etc but if her sisters, brothers, cousins etc have a poor history, marrying out etc you know the family is whack

What have they been teaching their children, if they have become degenerate

Remember your future children will be related and influenced by these peoples, so it's not just a question of just the person your interested in seems ok

Exactly my point. Family system defines a happy and prosperous life. Of course we must also look at the family before marrying sons and daughters.

Brit Pakistanis have moved on from marrying within their family by finding suitable partners from the wider Pakistani community.
It is inevitable with time and newer generations Pakistanis will (are) marrying other races.
I've already met a half Jamaican Half Pakistani person.

Marrying other races is wrong. It destroys 1000s of years of your heritage and you end up having confused offspring who don't know who they are and have no heritage. Miscegenation should be discouraged.

Last edited:
Marrying other races us wrong. It destroys 1000s of years of your heritage and you end up having confused offspring who don't know who they are and have no heritage. Miscegenation should be discouraged.
My family are all Pakistani. We have married into different families (Pashtun, Kashmiri and Punjabi) non have married with different ethnicities.

It is always the most racist ones. White daughters of racist fathers are the most active with black dudes.
So it’s like that Indian heroin from Bollywood where she is the daughter of the bad evil rich neerdowell and she falls for the righteous bad boy poor kid on the streets to piss of her dad 😂

A friend of mine is convinced that if this trend continues then there wont be any 'coloured' people left or any 'white' people etc, just a homogenised mish mash of mixed race humans.

Most of my stories are anecdotal but have a sliver of truth to them.

What I learned from being around Westerners is their men think that they can have any western girl. They truly believe their 4s or 5s have a better chance to bag a 8 or 9 non western girl than a high value guy has from the same background. If it came down to mid tier value westerner and a high tier non westerner - the non westerner girl will choose the mid tier westerner.

Western women think similarly and due to certain non white ethnicities cough blacks, Asians, Bob n Vagene dudes cough, has an overflated value of her herself. They sincerely believe they can have any man they want, because largely due to Kalus behavior in chasing them over their own women.

I extensively dated goris before marriage and with them it’s largely about looks. Physical Attraction plays a big part. I would say I’m like 6 or 7, but I knew how to kick game to them and being in the army and police didn’t hurt my chances. Women of most cultures love men who are physically strong and whose profession falls under “dangerous” category.

My close Gora friend, he would pick stupid arguments that when him being white, he can pull any non western girl. I know silly argument.
I shut up him by including the screenshot below from the UK which shows Pakistanis especially women have the lowest rate of marrying outsider their ethnicity. He never brought up this argument ever again.

Long time ago, I was dating a very gorgeous Gori. She was third generation Norwegian American - tall, blond, blue eyes aka highest pedestal of Gora culture.

My same friend, he would always say she’s not that attractive, but I could see deep down how much it hurt him to see one of their attractive women from a Scandinavian stock go with me.

I used spend a lot of time with this girl. I noticed the nasty looks I would get by Goras. I caught it and their women were the worst. Gora dudes are cool by far, but their women are naturally haters. She ended up dating some Bengali. she had a thing for South Asian Muslims and found me to be too culturally “Muslim.” I was still spending time with her after we ended it. The Bengali stupidity wifed her up and ended up with 2 DUIs because she loved to drink and so did he.
*** I learned long time ago to let a Gori drive my car when I used to go out clubbing or to bars if I was going to be drinking (in another lifetime). They have much smaller change of getting a DUI even if they managed to get pulled over.

@Samurai_assassin @Dalit @PakFactor @PAKISTANFOREVER

Attachments

• 9121A71B-396E-47BF-A076-581FF04AC7F5.jpeg
    9121A71B-396E-47BF-A076-581FF04AC7F5.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 18
A friend of mine is convinced that if this trend continues then there wont be any 'coloured' people left or any 'white' people etc, just a homogenised mish mash of mixed race humans.

As long as our people don't do it en-masse, it's all good. Let the white females continue to mass breed black african offspring. Long may it continue.

What I learned from being around Westerners is their men think that they can have any western girl. They truly believe their 4s or 5s have a better chance to bag a 8 or 9 non western girl than a high value guy has from the same background. If it came down to mid tier value westerner and a high tier non westerner - the non westerner girl will choose the mid tier westerner.

Western women think similarly and due to certain non white ethnicities cough blacks, Asians, Bob n Vagene dudes cough, has an overflated value of her herself. They sincerely believe they can have any man they want, because largely due to Kalus behavior in chasing them over their own women.

I extensively dated goris before marriage and with them it’s largely about looks. Physical Attraction plays a big part. I would say I’m like 6 or 7, but I knew how to kick game to them and being in the army and police didn’t hurt my chances. Women of most cultures love men who are physically strong and whose profession falls under “dangerous” category.

My close Gora friend, he would pick stupid arguments that when him being white, he can pull any non western girl. I know silly argument.
I shut up him by including the screenshot below from the UK which shows Pakistanis especially women have the lowest rate of marrying outsider their ethnicity. He never brought up this argument ever again.

Long time ago, I was dating a very gorgeous Gori. She was third generation Norwegian American - tall, blond, blue eyes aka highest pedestal of Gora culture.

My same friend, he would always say she’s not that attractive, but I could see deep down how much it hurt him to see one of their attractive women from a Scandinavian stock go with me.

I used spend a lot of time with this girl. I noticed the nasty looks I would get by Goras. I caught it and their women were the worst. Gora dudes are cool by far, but their women are naturally haters. She ended up dating some Bengali. she had a thing for South Asian Muslims and found me to be too culturally “Muslim.” I was still spending time with her after we ended it. The Bengali stupidity wifed her up and ended up with 2 DUIs because she loved to drink and so did he.
*** I learned long time ago to let a Gori drive my car when I used to go out clubbing or to bars if I was going to be drinking (in another lifetime). They have much smaller change of getting a DUI even if they managed to get pulled over.

From your source there, it shows that Pakistanis and Bengalis have the lowest rate of race mixing. White Irish, black men and East Asian women have the highest rate of race-mixing.

Last edited:

I've had a similar experience but mostly with Lithuanian chicks due to where I lived. One girl ended up becoming a model with one daughter. The others ended up marrying guys that owned trucking companies, which is odd cause they could've gotten anything. Though I will say they were attracted to others, they usually married other Lithuanian men.

From your graph, I see this very often in East Asians marrying outside their race, most often as if they hate what they are. But it could also be the short-stock Phillipanes females with no self-worth skewing the graph. They would drop any ounce of shame left to marry an old lizard-looking white male to get off that island.

Back
Top Bottom