What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

In the UK, the goreh are in panic mode. They can't believe that the leaders of England and Scotland are an indian and Pakistani. They think there is a conspiracy to make brown men the leaders of the UK and to turn white people in to an underclass. A lot of the goreh are saying they would have preferred the blacks to be their leaders rather than the bbrowns. The gorehs are very hurt by this.

Gorey here are cucked to the max.

They can't say anything with regards to trans grooming and interracial relationships. Basically, after George Floyd it was a symbolic surrender to the media as now being labeled as racist or anti-black can get you kicked out of places.

I’ve tracked this Ayaan Hirsi and other Islamophobes since the 1990s (when I was a teen). They got a big break on 9/11 to peddle their shit and make money.
It’s always personal with these types. The Norwegian mass murderer had a Pakistani ex best friend that caused the mass murderer to lose his mind. that Greek phaggot Milo has a boyfriend of Muslim descent that caused him to hate Islam and Muslims. Ayaan had female circumcision done to her by her crappy African culture so she blames Islam for it.

There was a Canadian lesbian bitch, Irshad Manji who became a star post 9/11 by writing a book titled what’s wrong with Islam today. Then you had these new age female Imams being peddled by the West. All done to undermine Muslims. It backfired on them as Allah (swt) is the greater planner.

I’ve been fighting them since I was 14 y/o. I love Islam, the Quran, and our Prophet.

Bro remember Asra Nomani :rofl:

She released a new book called the Red-Green alliance or something and is trying to revive Islamophobia by saying that the woke left has connections to islamism 😭

Tarek Fatah was also part of that squad some time ago but is now just a Hindutva puppet.

Gorey here are cucked to the max.

They can't say anything with regards to trans grooming and interracial relationships. Basically, after George Floyd it was a symbolic surrender to the media as now being labeled as racist or anti-black can get you kicked out of places.
Well they def see it and talk about it in private. They’re worried of losing their jobs and families. It’s so messed up, but they kinda had it coming for supporting the debauchery of supporting the attacks on islamic countries and culture. Chickens are coming home to roost. Only thing, that fire might reach our homes as well. Islam can insulate that to an extend but we need to assert our cultural dominance at home. Our females are at a higher risk because females do not like to rock the boat and they can’t be seen supporting regression even though western progression is regression but with a different name. Assert your dominance and protect your families. Don’t end up like everyone else!

Well they def see it and talk about it in private. They’re worried of losing their jobs and families. It’s so messed up, but they kinda had it coming for supporting the debauchery of supporting the attacks on islamic countries and culture. Chickens are coming home to roost. Only thing, that fire might reach our homes as well. Islam can insulate that to an extend but we need to assert our cultural dominance at home. Our females are at a higher risk because females do not like to rock the boat and they can’t be seen supporting regression even though western progression is regression but with a different name. Assert your dominance and protect your families. Don’t end up like everyone else!

That's why a daughter with an actively involved father is so important.

The Muslim women who I know are good and modest have active fathers in their lives and tend to also have great relationships with them.

Bro for Pakistan-Americans, affirmative action is straight up slaughtering Pakistani talent.

The affirmative action policies make it so that the most unqualified people get into special programs at undergrad and grad programs and the Asians are left out.

Many Asian-Americans and Pakistani-Americans are very upset about this lopsided policy but they can't say anything or else people get cancelled and kicked out of jobs and colleges.

Affirmative action is heinous. You are basically putting people down and also putting people on a pedestal based on things they can't control!

That's why there's an exodus from democrat cities into the South.

2024 will be interesting...

Same thing happening in uk to brother.

You give someone a job because they are the best person for it, not because of the colour off their skin or religion By doing this they will have to discriminate against our applicants

Indian Punjabis and himachlis are good looking, compared to the general masses.
Ugliness is also in the beholder’s eyes. Usually people who calm others ugly are simply lashing out due to their childhood trauma. They likely were teased as ugly.

But that's the sad part, you see expat indians supporting their communities, ours shit on it.

Look at the baloon headed c..t, he's towing the same line.
The scotish guy, according to him homosexuality aint even a sin lol.
Natural justice is for everyone to get hat they deserve!

She’s a Christian Indian descent person from Africa right? This is anecdotal but my interactions with Christian Indians is they consider themselves White/European due to the fact they’re Christians. They look towards the West with pride, something they hardly feel for their own places of origin whether it’s India or Africa.
It’s not different from Pakistanis who go to the Gulf and have pride that’s it’s a first world Islamic lands ruled by people that pray and think like them.

I used to worked with this American born Indian Christian lady long time ago. She spoke perfect English, had brown streaks in her hair, and one couldn’t tell she was Indian due to having sharper features that many Christians of South India have (likely due to intermarriage between the European colonizers and their forefathers). Also married a white dude.
So anyways, we had a team food day where you would bring in a dish to be shared with the rest of your team. I brought Haleem. The Goras and Kalus loved it, but I can tell the Indian coworker was actively avoiding the haleem. She tried the everyone’s else’s food including from this very disgusting, obese tattooed lady’s homemade soup who had dogs, cats, snakes, hamsters at her home 🤢🤮.
I put the the Indian coworker on the spot in front of everyone that she didn’t try my food and the look on her face was just full of disgust. She took a very small teaspoon and took a bite. She was actively trying to escape being associated with anything desi.
The point im trying to make, these people will act more white than whites. Not no different than our coconuts.
Or it could be just you

That's why a daughter with an actively involved father is so important.

The Muslim women who I know are good and modest have active fathers in their lives and tend to also have great relationships with them.

This is a well known fact that even non Muslims have said over and over again.

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t like these new age western Islamic Dawah types like Tate and Myron. They want women to know their place while men can go on and commit zina. I’m as right wing as they come, but women are like kids, they go on emotions, you have to lead them by example. They’re not as logical as men so it’s our job to show and teach them our religion. Being an outstanding Muslim men is the first step. Being involved with them, teaching them what a strong Muslim men is so they don’t go chasing those qualities in non Muslim men.

On Instagram, I’m coming across a lot of these dumb thots of Pakistani and Arab descent that clout chase and post their relationships with non Muslim men and openly brag about it. Their numbers are so small, but the pride they have in getting a white guy is pretty disgusting. These dudes will convert conveniently for the time being. Only Allah knows what’s in their hearts. I think personally for me, I’m kinda glad I’m Shia. Shia beliefs are intense even for most Muslims, so for a non Muslim to convert to it is rarer. Only it’s hard for a Shia girl to marry a non Shia (not saying that it doesn’t happens), the sharp contrast in theology makes it harder to do so.

Kinda like Catholics - they really don’t marry outside of their religion and if they do, they keep their faith as it’s not as mainstream as other Christians.

Before the Black Lives Matter protests, blacks didn't bother me as much. But after the George Floyd riots, my insurance business was impacted severely; I wouldn't go into much detail as theirs a trial pending in court. But I consider them animals and reprehensible. Given a choice, I would send every nigger, including Obama, to the fields.
They built a Fucken statue to that crackhead lmao.
Can’t make this shit up!

I spend time with the southern boys in the infantry. They were good people and respected my Islamic beliefs. The worse were white trash from Buffalo upstate NY areas. They were nasty and grimey, and the blacks from Houston and Louisiana. These blacks were some of the most hateful, racist mofos I’ve ever seen. Hated Muslims and Islam to the core. You hardly found them in the infantry though. Infantry was largely white and few Hispanics and some Asians and some blacks. The blacks did the menial labor in the army.
When it comes to Louisiana Alabama Mississippi, doesn’t matter black or white - some mutual racism is taken for granted. Old habits

Bro Myron Gaines doesn't posture himself as an Islamic content creator though.

He's just a content creator for the manosphere. A lot of stuff he says contradicts Islam.

The problem is that the mainstream dawah guys like Omar Suleiman and Yasir Qadhi have completely failed to talk about young men's issues and are basically riding off of fangirls.

Now the young Muslim men are flocking to Tate and Fresh & Fit because one side has completely neglected and failed to address their issues.

One thing I'll always respect Tate for is trying to help out young men, I disagree with some of his takes but no one comes close in this day and age to how he has brought up men's issues to the forefront.

On Instagram, I’m coming across a lot of these dumb thots of Pakistani and Arab descent that clout chase and post their relationships with non Muslim men and openly brag about it.

Its being promoted to try to water us down.

Its being promoted to try to water us down
I could’ve easily married a non Muslim but that’s betraying my heritage and is a form of wealth transfer outside of the Islamic community. Blacks are the biggest example of this stupidity.

Yesterday, in my condo I saw an easter party and small kids hunting for eastern eggs behind the building in a forest. I could tell one kalu resident invited her kalu friends and family (which I didn’t mind tbh). I saw from my unit balcony much of kalu dudes with fat goris and their mixed kids. It’s diluting the kalus future generations and further dividing their community. It’s also wealth transfer back to the goras when the fat whales leaves her husband taking the kids with her. In a generation or 2, those kids will have 0 ounce of kalu in them because they’ll end up marrying another mix race person or another Gora.

I could’ve easily married a non Muslim but that’s betraying my heritage and is a form of wealth transfer outside of the Islamic community. Blacks are the biggest example of this stupidity.

Yesterday, in my condo I saw an easter party and small kids hunting for eastern eggs behind the building in a forest. I could tell one kalu resident invited her kalu friends and family (which I didn’t mind tbh). I saw from my unit balcony much of kalu dudes with fat goris and their mixed kids. It’s diluting the kalus future generations and further dividing their community. It’s also wealth transfer back to the goras when the fat whales leaves her husband taking the kids with her. In a generation or 2, those kids will have 0 ounce of kalu in them because they’ll end up marrying another mix race person or another Gora.

That is a fact on top of seeing those fat-bodied gori's; it's disgusting.

But on the reverse side, gori's also degrade their bloodlines. I know many girl's from affluent backgrounds with families owning mansions dating, marrying, and having mixed raced kids. Sadly, they perform equally as stupidly in school as their black fathers.

99% of the time, the white girl is bankrolling her useless husband or boyfriend.

Last edited:
Pakistanis children will desperately need all the help they can receive from any one, they’ve been hit very hard due to corrupt U.K. GOV plc had placing tens of thousands Roma’s peoples , and other groups to be housed in Pakistanis areas. I went see someone in Leeds after a few years not proud about this. An area once so smart he lived In now resembles a 3rd world slum I was gob snacked how it happened. Angry Pakistanis I spoke to me put blame on their fellow greedy landlords. Knock on effect is , Pakistani kids in schools not receiving time neglected by teachers busy helping , romas Africans Somalis polish kids etc etc. doctors dentist opticians hit badly to

There is a growing number of Pakistani teachers here in the UK dedicated to helping Pakistani children. We will help them and not neglect our own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom