What's new

Indian-origin "Karnani Churel" Suella Braverman sacked as UK minister

Seriously, only a Jew child killer would marry such an ugly vile tranny looking Hindu rat. These peons are tokens, that is the reason the Brits have brought back the Zionist shill David Cameron as the defacto PM as the racist EU trash would not listen to a curry boy Goldman Sachs employee Sunak despite his repulsive lips monkey glued to Zionist arse. Sad state of affairs indeed.

I'm the Only Indian in the Village.

I've seen mexicans in Texas be rabidly anti-Mexican illegals. The mentality comes from being special and swarms of immigrants who know her caste, make her feel marginal and no longer special.

1700028264273.png

Look at that. It's hilarious. Don't let the Brahmins come and treat me like dirt.... The kenyans know we're trash in kenya, don't let them in.

I've seen mexicans in Texas be rabidly anti-Mexican illegals. The mentality comes from being special and swarms of immigrants who know her caste, make her feel marginal and no longer special.

View attachment 1015053

Look at that. It's hilarious. Don't let the Brahmins come and treat me like dirt.... The kenyans know we're trash in kenya, don't let them in.

That is one seriously ugly creature. Look at those gigantic ears... That neck. Jeez.

They are scums from third world countries who are misusing liberal secular laws of democratic countries, if they do it in gulf countries they will rot in Saudi and UAE jails for life if not hanged .

All white nations should wake up to save themselves from invasion of third world .

And you're also from scum County

As with most UK Pakistanis, they fail to even understand the basics of why Braverman. who wants all Indian immigration into UK to stop, was fired.
She was fired because she is making a naked attempt to become the next Conservative Party Leader. She wants to replace Sunak but such scheming though common is played by certain unwritten rules.
One of them is NOT TO BE OBVIOUS when plotting to get rid of Sunak on a wave of right wing , neo fascist , dogma.
She was AIMING to get fired so she can now play the victim of a shilly shally weak leadership of the conservatives. She will be a thorn in the side of ANY LEADER of the Conservatives that is other than her Ladyship.
She was fired by Boris , She was Then fired by Liz Truss and now fired by Sunak.
She is convinced her anti-immigration rhetoric is going to eventually propel her to lead the Conservatives after Sunak

It’s weird how bindus really think about themselves and others. Did I miss something where street sh*tting is no longer a thing in India? That they’ve have the highest GDP and PPP in the world? Did their per capita income become the highest on the planet? If not, why are bindus putting themselves about others whose nations are doing far better?

F**ken bindus pajeet Hindus I swear are truly subhumans of the highest order. I’m amaze everyday about their character makeup

As with most UK Pakistanis, they fail to even understand the basics of why Braverman. who wants all Indian immigration into UK to stop, was fired.
She was fired because she is making a naked attempt to become the next Conservative Party Leader. She wants to replace Sunak but such scheming though common is played by certain unwritten rules.
One of them is NOT TO BE OBVIOUS when plotting to get rid of Sunak on a wave of right wing , neo fascist , dogma.
She was AIMING to get fired so she can now play the victim of a shilly shally weak leadership of the conservatives. She will be a thorn in the side of ANY LEADER of the Conservatives that is other than her Ladyship.
She was fired by Boris , She was Then fired by Liz Truss and now fired by Sunak.
She is convinced her anti-immigration rhetoric is going to eventually propel her to lead the Conservatives after Sunak
As with most Indians In the UK - you generalise like a retard. She was fired because of great incompetence - lying - enticing - provoking hatred and disobeying direct orders from those that appointed.
The Tories are fast becoming deluded - by appointing someone as shit as Braverman
Her incompetence along with her party showing complete chaos may have put the Tories into the opposition for the next 20 years

Suella Braverman's letter to Rishi Sunak in full​

>> Dhang - she is going out swinging ...

We all know that under the circumstances she left, her political career is finished.

She is no longer useful as a convenient idiot to the "Z" people, nor to the BNP, or even Hindutvas in the UK, because they want to get Hindutva people illegally into the UK en-masse to fortify their vote banks. She is completely opposed to the latter idea.

I hope white race comes to senses and Elects Suella as PM of UK to save their secular world from terrorists invading Europe from third world .Otherwise Europe is doomed by illegal entry of rioters criminals and terrorists .

View attachment 1014918

Keep your whining about various groups of Goondas in India to India itself. The rest of the world does not care what happens in your God forsaken country. All your own effed up policies and the resulting disarray.

Last edited:
I hope white race comes to senses and Elects Suella as PM of UK to save their secular world from terrorists invading Europe from third world .Otherwise Europe is doomed by illegal entry of rioters criminals and terrorists .

Muslims are almost in every country of Europe and in America.

So, its mean 40+ countries of (White) European are not in senses, Only alliens from India are in senses? Lol

These terrorists from third world countries invading illegally are dangerous for the white society of UK.

When did whities in the UK appoint you as their spokesperson?

When did whities in the UK appoint you as their spokesperson?
We christians , hindus, jews , sikhs , buddhs have collective duty to save us from illegal terrorists who are rioting , terrorising , active in criminal activities across the Europe .

rat faced rothshild jew lover

We christians , hindus, jews , sikhs , buddhs have collective duty to save us from illegal terrorists who are rioting , terrorising , active in criminal activities across the Europe .
you mean same sikh, christians, buddist, dalits etc that get terrorized in india by hindutvas.

rat faced rothshild jew lover

you mean same sikh, christians, buddist, dalits etc that get terrorized in india by hindutvas.
We all christians , jews , hindus , buddh , sikhs , are all united against terrorist invading our countries .

Back
Top Bottom