What's new

Turkish Air Force unmatched new War Concept in 2025

MMM-E

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
No any chance for enemy Air Forces against the Turkish Air Force unmatched new War Concept in the Aegean and in the Eastern Mediterranean

1 )
Stealth Fighter Jets armed with long range air to air missiles for network-centric warfare
2 ) SIPER and S400 Air Defense Systems for Counter Air capability
3 ) HAVASOJ next generation Jammer to provide stand-off jamming for degradation of early warning radars
4 ) E-7T AEWCs and EIRS long range Radars for cooperative engagement and sensor network with integrated fire control capabilities

-- KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
-- HAVASOJ stand off Jammer Aircraft
-- Boeing E7-T AEWCs
-- 600 km EIRS Early Warning AESA Radar
-- Link-16 and KEMENT Data Links
-- GOKDOGAN and GOKHAN BVR Air to Air Missiles ( range of 100-200 km )
-- SIPER and S400 Air Defense Systems

KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet with long range air to air missiles for network-centric warfare

in BVR combat , stealth KIZILELMA will advantage against Rafale , SU-35 , F-15 , F-16. Fighter Jets because of 4th gen Fighter Jets with bigger RCS

KIZILELMA will carry air to air missiles in the internal weapon stations for stealth flight capability in BVR combat

F-16V with AN-APG-80 AESA Radar can detect KIZILELMA from 20-25 km away
RAFALE with RBE2 AESA Radar can detect KIZILELMA from 20-25 km away

on the other hand KIZILELMA with MURAD AESA Radar can detect F-16V and RAFALE from 110+ km away

KIZILELMA will detect F-16V , Rafale , before F-16V , Rafale detect stealth KIZILEMA and game over in BVR combat
1660834810870.jpeg

1660834831508.jpeg

Long range Radars for cooperative engagement and sensor network with integrated fire control capabilities

4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs

The radar is capable of simultaneous air and sea search, fighter control and area search, with a maximum range of over 600 km (look-up mode)
1660835136583.png

1660835163247.jpeg

600 km EIRS Early Warning AESA Radar
1660835398280.jpeg

HAVASOJ next generation Jammer to provide stand-off jamming to blind enemy communication systems and radars ( air defense, early warning, etc )

The HAVA SOJ will be able to detect, identify , deceive and blind enemy communication systems and radar ( air defense, early warning, etc )

The HAVA SOJ system which has superior technological features than the KORAL Land Based Remote Electronic Support/Electronic Attack (KARA SOJ) system will combine many electronic warfare capabilities on an aircraft. There is no other system with this quality known in the world
1660835774318.jpeg

1660835757897.png

Long Range Air Defense Systems for Counter Air capability to block Enemy Fighter Jets in the Aegean and in the Eastern Mediterranean

SIPER Air Defense System

Block-0 : range of 70 km
Block-1 : range of 100-120 km

1660836030367.jpeg

1660836050903.jpeg

S400 Air Defense System

Superior fire power with 40N6E missiles
1660836117603.jpeg

1660836138353.jpeg

Last edited:
Turkish UCAV war concept has put forward a new military doctrine in the world

Bayraktar TB-2 UCAVs are intended to be used as close air support to destroy Tanks , Howitzers , IFVs , MLRS , Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya , Karabakh

Game changer weapon for a new military doctrine in the world

now BAYKAR develops KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet to dominate the skies

in addition to possessing the same advanced characteristics as 5th-generation stealth Fighters

Turkiye will able to produce 8 KIZILELMA in price of 1 F-35 or RAFALE
( cost effective solution ) and no risk for losing Pilots

The Turkish Minister of Industry and Technology, Mustafa Varank
when KIZILELMA is on the market, the world will show interest in Turkiye's KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

Last edited:
Kizilelma is a damn big bird. It means tons of staffs will get integrated into it. It's an unprecedented unmanned combat jet. According to the Turkish defense industry boss, Prof Demir, it'll surprise everyone...

I am pretty sure the PAF strategists are keeping a close eye on it. If PAF can download all of its skills and tactics into it it'll be a thing to watch...

I am pretty sure the PAF strategists are keeping a close eye on it. If PAF can download all of its skills and tactics into it it'll be a thing to watch...

Kizilelma is a game changer, I can see Pakistani's standing next to this drone in the pic. I hope its next
on the list after TB2 and Akinci drones.

Kizilelma is a damn big bird. It means tons of staffs will get integrated into it. It's an unprecedented unmanned combat jet. According to the Turkish defense industry boss, Prof Demir, it'll surprise everyone...

Still some People dont understand what BAYKAR is developing

TB-2 UCAVs has put forward a new military doctrine in the world
( as close air support to destroy Tanks , Howitzers , IFVs , MLRS , Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya , Karabakh )

KIZILELMA will also put forward a new military doctrine in the world
( unmanned System to hunt 4th gen Fighter Jets in BVR combat )

not again a thread on how superior Turkey is… I’ve seen this over and over again. It’s just as boring as the emails I get from “that Nigerian prince” and “that Nigerian banker” that promised me so much money.
It’s boring. Stop it.

not again a thread on how superior Turkey is… I’ve seen this over and over again. It’s just as boring as the emails I get from “that Nigerian prince” and “that Nigerian banker” that promised me so much money.
It’s boring. Stop it.
Nothing stopping you from making threads on the "mighty" Dutch military😁

Stop lying you Greek troll and İts not same stuff idiot ....

Its Turkish Airforce new concept
and I am not opening thread every week ..... I opened only 2 threads in the last 6 months

but you are crying and terrorize all my threads ... because of jealousy and big hatred against Turkiye
Hey,stop lying. You opened a similar one 10 days ago and it was closed. Because you are a spammer.

Stop lying its not similar

My threads are most visited threads about Turkiye and Turkish Defense Industry

You are not qualified to be my interlocutor.

and You used a staff member called Amaa'n who closed my thread

The Eagle , Irfan Baloch , waz , WebMaster

Please stop this guy who terrorize all my threads ,,, I am not talking to Foinikas

I am just sharing Turkish military projects and news

Last edited:
And please check his thread history. That will be enough to see he's a spammer.

Stop lying and stop terrorize all my threads you Greek troll and İts not same stuff idiot ....

Its Turkish Airforce new concept
and I am not opening thread every week ..... I opened only 2 threads in the last 6 months

but you are crying and terrorize all my threads ... because of jealousy and big hatred against Turkiye

My thread shows how Turkiye is rising power and Greece is nothing

Our rivals are France , Russia in Syria , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean but not tiny Greece

There is nothing like YOUR thread, your forum… all you post is pure propaganda, insulting, offensive and almost everytime insulting against others! Stop this, it is a public forum and not your propaganda site

Deino

You are also support Foinikas and his troll team to terrorize my thread

Who gave rights to Deino to give negative rating to my posts ?

He gave 30+ negative rating to my posts to support Foinikas and his troll team to terrorize my threads

That was my post and Deino gave negative rating to my post

@The Eagle , @Irfan Baloch , @waz , @WebMaster

Please stop this guy who terrorize all my threads ,,, I am not talking to Foinikas

The Eagle , Irfan Baloch , waz , WebMaster

@Deino is the voice of logic,you're only here to do propaganda and say your stuff.

Your threads are the same stuff with different titles.

Screenshot_2022-08-18 Search results.png

Back
Top Bottom