What's new

Rishi Sunak wants to make UK-India ties 'more two-way'

he is a member of Tory party.
members are resentful about his ethnicity.

he is part of powerful rich elite and will do everything that serves him and his party of elites. if that includes more improved ties with India , Saudis , Turks etc then je will do it.
maybe his in Laws will help him to do favors for India but he will be under constant scrutiny of public, media and institutions.
What is remarkable is that he got elected from a conservative party like the Tory party. He got lucky that Liz did not last long. We have to wait and see how his administration will navigate the choppy waters.

Let's hope he doesn't act more white than white like the other lady Suella Braverman about migrants and scuttle FTA with India.

Bro he is British, he is not INDIAN even he does not know how many states india does and what are the names of states ...!!
Standford n Oxford graduate can be PM of other countries but In our country the most corrupted can be only PM n Minister...!!
Hold on

His parents are from East Africa; his grand parents from Pakistan origin. I dont know why people refer to him as Indian.

He is a Pak-East African born in Uk End of story.

In east african colonies, there is a melting pot for generations going back 300 yrs plus.

What is remarkable is that he got elected from a conservative party like the Tory party. He got lucky that Liz did not last long. We have to wait and see how his administration will navigate the choppy waters.
very hard times for UK. it will be a very thankless time for any PM.

The UK is really doomed, not because they selected one of our enemies as their Prime minister, but because they couldn't find anyone of them to take responsibility. I mean, they are ready to get f--cked by aliens but are not ready to take up the responsibility? I mean the UK is slowly turning into Pakistan.

Hold on

His parents are from East Africa; his grand parents from Pakistan origin. I dont know why people refer to him as Indian.

He is a Pak-East African born in Uk End of story.

In east african colonies, there is a melting pot for generations going back 300 yrs plus.

People can decide what they want to call themselves I suppose

well you are pajeet and with that no base to comment on matters of mind and reason.

Now cope and seethe.

Le Trump's reply to likes of you :

1666857165606.png

1666857184648.png

1666857197398.png

you must be new on internet, pajeet are most buthurted and fragile online community,

for me it is form of cheap fun to trigger pajeets like you, easy and effortless job for me, you are another one who confirms that fact-

Dumbo you should have checked details mentioned against my Avatar itself on this forum.

I am on this forum since 2015.

Much senior to you.

Get Lost.

And let me define meaning of PAJEET for you.

PA-JEET

Jeet = Victory

PA=Pa....an

Now it means Who has achieved "Victory over PA......"

So calling us PA-JEET is actually a HONOR for us INDIANS.

Now again go, and Cope and Seethe.

Last edited:
Dumbo you should have checked details mentioned against my Avatar itself on this forum.

I am on this forum since 2015.

Much senior to you.

Get Lost.

And let me define meaning of PAJEET for you.

PA-JEET

Jeet = Victory

PA=Pa....an

Now it means Who has achieved "Victory over PA......"

So calling us PA-JEET is actually a HONOR for us INDIANS.

Now again go, and Cope and Seethe.
so, you pollute this digital space for long time, shame.

as far pajeetism is concerne, for me it is simple, shitudtva supporters with thin brain like yourself who twist logic and reason in most unreasonable and stupid way.

not to mention deprived minds and dietary habits.

each reply from people like you validates it.

so, you pollute this digital space for long time, shame.

as far pajeetism is concerne, for me it is simple, shitudtva supporters with thin brain like yourself who twist logic and reason in most unreasonable and stupid way.

not to mention deprived minds and dietary habits.

each reply from people like you validates it.

Abe dumbo post something sensible, do you have anything in mind other then jihadi-poop???

By the way Logic and Reasoning is out of your comprehensions. Cause you are forbidden to raise questions as been mandated by the book.

so live on your flat earth where sun sets in a muddy pond.

Back
Top Bottom