What's new

Rishi Sunak: 100% of women do not have a penis

Since when women gets pen!ses to begin with, the debates on gender which is raging in west is beyond stupid.

These people have lost touch with reality. Another gem, gender neutral toilets that no one is willing to use... LOL All these feminists don't want to share a toilet with male and trans compatriots. Yet men and women are supposed to be equal.

Maybe you should talk to some real British people, ie those who don't have a joke in the media. They'lre all sick of the gandu's dominating the debate and their whole value system being debased and re-arranged by woke culture. They have no representatives in this country anymore. British democracy has been turned into a sick joke where fringe elements hijack the debate and the focus of politics. The rise of the right wing is testament to this.
Embrace the woke culture as quickly as possible.

Embrace the woke culture as quickly as possible.

I'd rather move back to Pakistan. In all honesty, this is my biggest driver behind my concern for Pakistan - the country I was born and raised in is turning into a shit hole - i need a plan B.

There will be a course correction, but as we've seen in the USA, Brazil, even soon in France, it's going to come in the form of the far right - people who don't welcome people like me.

Unfortunately for us, I suspect at some point in my life i'll be considering a non Pakistani destination to migrate too. Canada seems nice, maybe Turkey? Unfortunately I don't see Pakistan ever having the political stability and economic opportunity where it'd be viable for a middle class person to want to return too.

I'd rather move back to Pakistan. In all honesty, this is my biggest driver behind my concern for Pakistan - the country I was born and raised in is turning into a shit hole - i need a plan B.

There will be a course correction, but as we've seen in the USA, Brazil, even soon in France, it's going to come in the form of the far right - people who don't welcome people like me.

Unfortunately for us, I suspect at some point in my life i'll be considering a non Pakistani destination to migrate too. Canada seems nice, maybe Turkey? Unfortunately I don't see Pakistan ever having the political stability and economic opportunity where it'd be viable for a middle class person to want to return too.
LOL...

Buddy, woke culture is the future.

Entire world is going to follow that direction.

Some sooner, some later.

All the western countries would be the first ones to embrace and they already are.

Nowhere to go.

Embrace :enjoy:

LOL...

Some sooner, some later.

All the western countries would be the first ones to embrace and they already are.

Nowhere to go.

Wtf is wrong with you? You do understand that there’s big backlash forming in majority of the worlds population against this woke poison. Who the **** are you to tell people to embrace it or move out of the West where each of us pays taxes into the system, sometime to beghairet Pakistanis like you, is an alien concept. You’re turning out to be a bigger imbecile than I imagined.

Holy shit, who cares?
Why do you people obsess over other people's genitals so much?

LOL...

Some sooner, some later.

Nowhere to go.

You need to get a ticket out of Pakistan and actually see the world outside of the internet and netflix.

Says the guy who left the police force due to wokeism. :D

Well i left at the perfect time - calm before the storm. And almost all police forces are right wing leaning.

You need to get a ticket out of Pakistan and actually see the world outside of the internet and netflix.

Typical Pakistani raised liberal cuck. I saw this as a common mentality within the burger class. Their men are phags and act like it too. Pure cringe beta males.

Pakistan accepts trans people, and has ID cards for them.
Canada is very tolerant and has legal gay marriage.
Turkey... well they have their own Wikipedia page on pride parades

But the bigger question is, why do you even care? Like holy crap, could you imagine someone saying "These Muslims are getting out of hand, they want to exist and eat halal meat... well I will be moving to a country that doesn't have Muslims in the near future"
This is the level of absurdity you are at.

That is the level of debate nowadays. They are arguing among themselves whether a female has a penis. They cannot define a woman.
Rishi Sunak has said he believes that 100 per cent of women do not have penises. The prime minister has put himself at odds with Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer by declaring that 100 per cent of women do not have male genitals.

By contrast, Sir Keir earlier this month suggested that as many as one in every thousand women has a penis.

Asked whether it is true that 100 per cent of women do not have a penis, in an interview with Tory-supporting website Conservative Home, Mr Sunak said: “Yes, of course.”

336675337_766991338383574_4105246681776885781_n.jpg

True… however I think most Indian men are pussies ..

I think they have pussies ?

🤨

You can go all over the world but Pakistan will be the final destination. We're still 50 years behind these cultures. Turkey is also a great place, their government is trying their best to promote a different way of life.

That is the level of debate nowadays. They are arguing among themselves whether a female has a penis. They cannot define a woman.
Had it too good for too long so poetry have gone wrong lol .

But the bigger question is, why do you even care? Like holy crap, could you imagine someone saying "These Muslims are getting out of hand, they want to exist and eat halal meat... well I will be moving to a country that doesn't have Muslims in the near future"
This is the level of absurdity you are at.

The problem is these types of cultures may not effect you but they target your children's through schools, tv, literature, so your facing a destructive future if you stay in that place. They are spending billions to promote this, no such thing as multi cultural or religious society in the western world.

Back
Top Bottom