What's new

UK PM Rishi Sunak faces backlash over image showing him kneeling in front of Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina

Mujib’s grand daughter is likely to become a minister under Labour government.
So what's the big deal ? Uk is a pure democracy ,hence tulip won election for labour party and became an MP!

If labour come to power ,she can be a minister too!

But can she really make her aunt keep in Bangladeshi alone?

BNP/Jamat should be very afraid.
It's no longer BNP Jama't sir , soon you will find Awami Jama't if Hasina can even arrange another rigged election! Just wait and see!

Jama't has bad reputation as a pro establishment party!

Don't forget that they participated election under Ershad , alongside your Helen of Bangladesh!

So BAL Jama't actually match better than BNP Jama't!

But since BAL are shameless idiots , so there's no point of reminding you!

Isis sympathisers like @saif and @Bilal9 are flag bearers of Taliban and Pakistan . If these two weather cocks are opposing Hasina ji and Awami league then Taliban has set foot in Bangladesh .
Yes, these two @saif and @Bilal9 are fundamentalist twin with a Talibani and Satanic mind. Because of the presence of like-minded people as them in BD, the country cannot progress industrially and economically,

I don’t see this as wrong. In eastern culture we respect our elders. It just increases the stature not decrease it.

Kudos to SHW. All of us South Asians, Bongs in particular, can walk with our heads held high. She has made the Brit PM bow himself!

Regards
My balls. What kudos you talk for SHE who is the eternal enemy of BD. You are same as @saif and @Bilal9. They are BAL party cronies but pretend otherwise.

Jai Mataji , ma Hasina ki jay! Is she a manifestation of mata Kali? Do goddesses send incarnation in Kaliyuga? Just curious!
I ask you to check the video of Hasina when going to Gandhi Monument. She was running over the side grass lawn to catch up with Biden.

Your Mataji has no sense of discipline. She ruined BD and disrespected Gandhi and the current world leaders.

I ask you to check the video of Hasina when going to Gandhi Monument. She was running over the side grass lawn to catch up with Biden.

Your Mataji has no sense of discipline. She ruined BD and disrespected Gandhi and the current world leaders.
I watch the video. It's too disgraceful! She looked like a pure attention seeker without any sense of dignity!

Besides from at least one year she is acting like a clown and directly declaring that , it's her who restored the voting right of people of Bangladesh!

Even her pet dogs like @BananaRepublicUK ( @IndianLite) don't believe slightly in her current BS!

Rishi seems to be showing respect to an old lady.
Indians tend to respect old people in this way, this is in Indian culture.
He could show the respect personally! But why he needed to be viral specially when he is showing respect to a reckless fascist who is grabbing the power of Bangladesh illegitimately?

Is this the reason UK people elected him? I think I'm in a position to ask question to British people, what kind of democracy they are actually introducing to us, if they appointed someone like rishi as their PM?

Is democracy actually tyranny of the majority? Where these minority will do then?

Last edited:
I watch the video. It's too disgraceful! She looked like a pure attention seeker without any sense of dignity!

Besides from at least one year she is acting like a clown and directly declaring that , it's her who restored the voting right of people of Bangladesh!

Even her pet dogs like @BananaRepublicUK ( @IndianLite) don't believe slightly in her current BS!
Forget it , you are being too sensitive, not a big issue .

He could show the respect personally! But why he needs to be viral specially when he is snowing respect to a reckless fascist who is grabbing the power of Bangladesh illegitimately?

Is this the reason UK people elected him? I think I'm in a position to ask question to British people, what kind of democracy they are actually introducing to us, if they appointed someone like rishi as their PM?

Is democracy actually tyranny of the majority? Where these minority will do then?

She has kept bangladesh stable and free of financial crisis, bangladesh is in better condition and better financial credibility.

She has kept bangladesh stable and free of financial crisis, bangladesh is in better condition and better financial credibility.
Are you living in Bangladesh and India at the same time? If yes I salute you for your extra ordinary ability that's beyond the capabilities of a mortal human being!

I suppose you are an incarnation in Kaliyuga!

Btw , how many times you visited market for daily goods in Bangladesh and India at the same time? Have you noticed the differences?

Forget it , you are being too sensitive, not a big issue .
Yes no big issue , same as Delwar Hussein Saidyee was found in the moon in 2013 ( if I can remember correctly)!

If that moulovi can be seen in moon , so Hasina can restore democracy by midnight election !

Nothing to be worried, all are simple things!

Are you living in Bangladesh and India at the same time? If yes I salute you for your extra ordinary ability that's beyond the capabilities of a mortal human being!

I suppose you are an incarnation in Kaliyuga!

Btw , how many times you visited market for daily goods in Bangladesh and India at the same time? Have you noticed the differences?
If you are talking about prices , prices are high in Pakistan , India , Bangladesh . I have seen opposition parties crying for mahngai and high prices all the time . Over all economy is progressing , GDP is growing , prices had never been low for common people in past also.

If you are talking about prices , prices are high in Pakistan , India , Bangladesh . I have seen opposition parties crying for mahngai and high prices all the time . Over all economy is progressing , GDP is growing , prices had never been low for common people in past also.
It's just an example! Perhaps @bluesky would explain it better about the progressing economy based on loan and theft in the name of development projects! Don't see that guy long days!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom