What's new

Rishi Sunak: 100% of women do not have a penis

The problem is these types of cultures may not effect you but they target your children's through schools, tv, literature, so your facing a destructive future if you stay in that place. They are spending billions to promote this, no such thing as multi cultural or religious society in the western world.

"The problem is that these Muslims may not affect you but they target your children through schools, tv, literature, so your facing a destructive future if you stay in that place. Muslims are spending billions to promote this, no such thing as multi cultural or religious society in the Muslim world"
^^ this is exactly true for Muslims as well.

Also hate to break it to you but LGBT people exist in Muslim countries, histories, literature, culture, and more.

I remember being indoctrinated as a young kid about how LGBT people do not exist in Pakistan. I remember, in my late teens, having a trans person knock on my relatives door in Lahore and my brain melted. I was brainwashed into thinking these people don't exist, yet here was one.. .existing... Infront of me.
Lets just say I had to spend decades de-brainwashing myself.

Pakistan accepts trans people, and has ID cards for them.
Canada is very tolerant and has legal gay marriage.
Turkey... well they have their own Wikipedia page on pride parades

But the bigger question is, why do you even care? Like holy crap, could you imagine someone saying "These Muslims are getting out of hand, they want to exist and eat halal meat... well I will be moving to a country that doesn't have Muslims in the near future"
This is the level of absurdity you are at.

I take it you missed the bit about being poorer than Poland by 2030? Or the bit about a lack of representation for the majority in politics?

Those are the reasons i care.

Who puts who's d**k in who's a55 doesn't bother me one bit, as long as it's not my a55.

Also you people are missing the picture with this alphabet people agenda. It has nothing to do with the rights of gay people or transgenders etc. I have trans colleagues, i've had gay colleagues, never been a problem, never for one moment considered any single one of them any less human than anyone else. The agenda is being driven not to protect such people for persecution, but rather to further de-base the moral compass of western societies. It is at a point now where people have no moral values of their own - they are told what is right and what is wrong by the media and it's based on zeitgeist - the flavour of the month. It is a tool used to control populations.

That is a massive problem. When govt has that influence - where does it stop? We are Muslims are not threatened by this as long as we follow our religion and keep that firmly as our moral compass. However society around us is morally crumbling and is falling into the control of trend setters. These agendas are artificially generated and driven. There was a video the other week about young pre-school kids being "treated to a burlesque show". What is going on in that room? Who thought it was a good idea? which parents thought their kids being shown that was a good idea?

You need to stop making assumptions on my behalf. What someone does privately, or even publicly is of no concern to me. But women do not have penises, that is a biological fact. Our political class in the UK is debating a biological fact. That is concerning. It's not ridiculous, it's not funny - how can it be that THIS is a subject of debate at the highest level of politics in our country? Who's agenda is behind it? I can say with full confidence that LGBQT people are not driving this conversation. They want to talk about being safe in the streets on a night out, about not being denied job opportunities, about not recieving hateful comments on social media - they're not driving changing biological facts.

Rishi Sunak has said he believes that 100 per cent of women do not have penises. The prime minister has put himself at odds with Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer by declaring that 100 per cent of women do not have male genitals.

By contrast, Sir Keir earlier this month suggested that as many as one in every thousand women has a penis.

Asked whether it is true that 100 per cent of women do not have a penis, in an interview with Tory-supporting website Conservative Home, Mr Sunak said: “Yes, of course.”

336675337_766991338383574_4105246681776885781_n.jpg
What a fact!! give this gangu an oscar for that

"The problem is that these Muslims may not affect you but they target your children through schools, tv, literature, so your facing a destructive future if you stay in that place. Muslims are spending billions to promote this, no such thing as multi cultural or religious society in the Muslim world"

Also hate to break it to you but LGBT people exist in Muslim countries, histories, literature, culture, and more.

I remember being indoctrinated as a young kid about how LGBT people do not exist in Pakistan. I remember, in my late teens, having a trans person knock on my relatives door in Lahore and my brain melted. I was brainwashed into thinking these people don't exist, yet here was one.. .existing... Infront of me.

Yes its true for Muslims aswell, when did I deny it. If you move to a muslim country and they promote islam in schools, and their way of life then slowly your children will be indoctrinated, unless the schools respect your religion and way of life. In the western world they are now promoting these types of stuff as state sponsored, so secularism is finished but a new satanic religion has given birth.

Pakistan and Muslim world does have people who don't belong to any of the sexes, they are just born like that. Were talking about normal straight people claiming their gender is a tree or they are an owl, or women doing operations and becoming men, they brainwash young straight children in to becoming different.

I take it you missed the bit about being poorer than Poland by 2030? Or the bit about a lack of representation for the majority in politics?

Those are the reasons i care.

Who puts who's d**k in who's a55 doesn't bother me one bit, as long as it's not my a55.

Also you people are missing the picture with this alphabet people agenda. It has nothing to do with the rights of gay people or transgenders etc. I have trans colleagues, i've had gay colleagues, never been a problem, never for one moment considered any single one of them any less human than anyone else. The agenda is being driven not to protect such people for persecution, but rather to further de-base the moral compass of western societies. It is at a point now where people have no moral values of their own - they are told what is right and what is wrong by the media and it's based on zeitgeist - the flavour of the month. It is a tool used to control populations.

That is a massive problem. When govt has that influence - where does it stop? We are Muslims are not threatened by this as long as we follow our religion and keep that firmly as our moral compass. However society around us is morally crumbling and is falling into the control of trend setters. These agendas are artificially generated and driven. There was a video the other week about young pre-school kids being "treated to a burlesque show". What is going on in that room? Who thought it was a good idea? which parents thought their kids being shown that was a good idea?

You need to stop making assumptions on my behalf. What someone does privately, or even publicly is of no concern to me. But women do not have penises, that is a biological fact. Our political class in the UK is debating a biological fact. That is concerning. It's not ridiculous, it's not funny - how can it be that THIS is a subject of debate at the highest level of politics in our country? Who's agenda is behind it? I can say with full confidence that LGBQT people are not driving this conversation. They want to talk about being safe in the streets on a night out, about not being denied job opportunities, about not recieving hateful comments on social media - they're not driving changing biological facts.
Are you seriously saying there are people out there forcing their dicks in your ***?

If someone told you that LGBQT people don't exist in Pakistan, then your elders failed to correctly educate you on a social subject. It was their job to make sure as a teen you were aware of these things and how to treat such people and behave appropriately in interactions. I'm not making a personal comment here, so please don't get mad, but i suspect you also recieved no formal sex education from your elders. I know I didn't, nothing on the matter at all, they just assumed we'd find out from somewhere....

Our society is incredibly immature in such matters - it's why so many young people are vulnerable to abuse.

Are you seriously saying there are people out there forcing their dicks in your ***?

Sounds like you've got one up yours. impacting your comprehension. Enjoy - i won't engage you if you don't want a serious conversation.

This agenda seems to becoming like a cult or new religion. I hope sanity can prevail but we are going down a slipperey slope which will have big social consequences.

Also if you sit in a country where you think this won't affect you, think again. This agenda is being pushed out of the west across the world, if you trade, indebt, hold interests with the west you can't escape it so need to address this properly.

Yes its true for Muslims aswell, when did I deny it. If you move to a muslim country and they promote islam in schools, and their way of life then slowly your children will be indoctrinated, unless the schools respect your religion and way of life. In the western world they are now promoting these types of stuff as state sponsored, so secularism is finished but a new satanic religion has given birth.

Pakistan and Muslim world does have people who don't belong to any of the sexes, they are just born like that. Were talking about normal straight people claiming their gender is a tree or they are an owl, or women doing operations and becoming men, they brainwash young straight children in to becoming different.
I'm sorry, I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying.
My point was that we should leave people alone, if they want to be LGBT, let them, if they want to me Muslim, let them. It is hypocritical to foam at the mouth of LGBT stuff while wanting to do dawa and spread Islam.
As for your tree analogy, I didn't get it.

If someone told you that LGBQT people don't exist in Pakistan, then your elders failed to correctly educate you on a social subject. It was their job to make sure as a teen you were aware of these things and how to treat such people and behave appropriately in interactions. I'm not making a personal comment here, so please don't get mad, but i suspect you also recieved no formal sex education from your elders. I know I didn't, nothing on the matter at all, they just assumed we'd find out from somewhere....

Our society is incredibly immature in such matters - it's why so many young people are vulnerable to abuse.

Sounds like you've got one up yours. impacting your comprehension. Enjoy - i won't engage you if you don't want a serious conversation.
you LITERALLY said people are trying to stick their dicks up you ***! I didn't make that up, you SAID IT. And I asked an honest question of if that was true.
Then you got butt hurt (pun intended) and now are throwing a tantrum.
Please clarify, are there or are there not people trying to force their dicks in your ***?
Because this conversation will go drastically different depending on your answer. One direction is me telling you to call the police and report it immediately!!

There is only one way to get to the bottom of this. These 2 Ugandan Legends desperately need to do a tour of the West to put some sense into people :sarcastic:

These people have lost touch with reality. Another gem, gender neutral toilets that no one is willing to use... LOL All these feminists don't want to share a toilet with male and trans compatriots. Yet men and women are supposed to be equal.
One can only imagine the fear of Muslim girls in west, imagine your sisters/mothers goes to female bathrooms or locker room and find a dude in women dress with a Pen!s.... I hope that rest of the world doesn't allow this to be imported whether it is from sports or in the name of equality or tolerance.

I'm sorry, I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying.
My point was that we should leave people alone, if they want to be LGBT, let them, if they want to me Muslim, let them. It is hypocritical to foam at the mouth of LGBT stuff while wanting to do dawa and spread Islam.
As for your tree analogy, I didn't get it.

Are you trolling me? We are not talking about the western world giving rights to the homosexuals or third gender people but how the state/schools are brainwashing people in to becoming 100 different genders out there. Some people identify themselves as animals and trees. This is a new religion being promoted, the teachers are pressurising children as young as 7 to decide what they want to be etc. Its a big subject, its not just about homosexuals or peope who are born as third gender.

you LITERALLY said people are trying to stick their dicks up you ***! I didn't make that up, you SAID IT. And I asked an honest question of if that was true.
Then you got butt hurt (pun intended) and now are throwing a tantrum.
Please clarify, are there or are there not people trying to force their dicks in your ***?
Because this conversation will go drastically different depending on your answer. One direction is me telling you to call the police and report it immediately!!

Now your trolling him. He was saying complete different thing, read his message again.

The perverts do not seek to keep their perversion in private, but to bring it to public domain, using "discrimination" as a pretext to seek supra-preference treatment.

They also seek to convert others, and actively seek the rights to forcefully convert young children.

Back
Top Bottom