What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behaviour of Indian Minister with a Muslim Actor.

On a fake titled video,
A TTA starts religious flame baiting,
His lackey responds with more religious mockery,
TTA gives his mocking post a prositive rating
and the two go into a religious delirious frenzy of mutual thanks and high fives on hateful hypocritical bigoted posts

is this really what this system of Think tanks and positive ratings about on this forum? The sheer hatred the TTA is displaying in every word is frankly making my skin crawl. Sorry for the harsh words but this is truly distasteful.

Also gross generalisations, name calling and generally going crazy with hatred and pulling your hair out in frustration and mumbling inanities earn you a TTA post here?

Why Kalam Represents India, And Aurangzeb Does Not

Last edited:
Behaviour of Indian Minister with a Muslim Actor.

On a fake titled video,
A TTA starts religious flame baiting,
His lackey responds with more religious mockery,
TTA gives his mocking post a prositive rating
and the two go into a religious delirious frenzy of mutual thanks and high fives on hateful hypocritical bigoted posts

is this really what this system of Think tanks and positive ratings about on this forum? The sheer hatred the TTA is displaying in every word is frankly making my skin crawl. Sorry for the harsh words but this is truly distasteful.

Also do generalisations, name calling and generally going crazy with hatred and pulling your hair out in frustration and mumbling inanities earn you a TTA post here?

Why Kalam Represents India, And Aurangzeb Does Not

Just looking at the mayhem on the thread "Why Kalam Represents India, and Aurangzeb does not" and the EXEMPLARY ROLE played by TTAS like Syed Ali and Donatello in adding to the ridiculous carnage; makes one wonder what absurdly low standards that the forum can set for itself.

@Slav Defence; you said to me that some of the TTAS are PHDs. Looking at their conduct ...... I shudder to think which University would devalue itself to dish out PHDs so easily. Or is the world made up of gullible people?

@Slav Defence; you said to me that some of the TTAS are PHDs. Looking at their conduct ...... I shudder to think which University would devalue itself to dish out PHDs so easily. Or is the world made up of gullible people?

What his science education ,phd and university issuing phd degree have anything at all to do with his opinion on southasian social issues or any other opinion he shares here?

@syedali73 is a respected member on this forum, who is already abused ,flaked by indians with tons of personal attacks ,but now these two bit indee trolls who have overrun this forum and turned this place into a modi worshipping and hindu terrorism extremism hub will be allowed to judge education and degrees of respected and highly qualified members ? And such comments will be tolerated ?
Ironically these braindead zombies never come here and complaint abt the abuse and trolling done on the forum by their own countrymen.

No wonder why ppl like Gufi have quit.

What his science education ,phd and university issuing phd degree have anything at all to do with his opinion on southasian social issues or any other opinion he shares here?

@syedali73 is a respected member on this forum, who is already abused ,flaked by indians with tons of personal attacks ,but now these two bit indee trolls who have overrun this forum and turned this place into a modi worshipping and hindu terrorism extremism hub will be allowed to judge education and degrees of respected and highly qualified members ? And such comments will be tolerated ?
Ironically these braindead zombies never come here and complaint abt the abuse and trolling done on the forum by their own countrymen.

No wonder why ppl like Gufi have quit.
Nothing new. See who is complaining. Just have a good laugh, and move on.

Just looking at the mayhem on the thread "Why Kalam Represents India, and Aurangzeb does not" and the EXEMPLARY ROLE played by TTAS like Syed Ali and Donatello in adding to the ridiculous carnage; makes one wonder what absurdly low standards that the forum can set for itself.

6273747725_b2fea27021.jpg

and come back...right? ;)

Or one can always lower his/her standard and become "valuable" collector of "non-value" negative rating from "non-valuable" think tanked anal yst. :D

Now I shall wrap up and leave before very hard working (why he do so :o:) slav defence ask me to.

Of course. Participation is by choice, and that works both ways, leaving or joining. :D

Pretty sure it's Indian members who've lowered the standards of the forum and the rest of the members are plummeting down alongside them.
And get negative ratings ...... buhahahaha

A brief look at your post history shows that you're mostly involved in one-liners. How low are you planning to go? Join your compatriots and become a full-fledged suicide troll with a dozen alt?

Pretty sure it's Indian members who've lowered the standards of the forum and the rest of the members are plummeting down alongside them.

no doubt many indians are that, but what about the saudis, the jordanians, most turks and two or three others found in the "syrian civil war" thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom