What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt many indians are that, but what about the saudis, the jordanians, most turks and two or three others found in the "syrian civil war" thread??

I don't know, what about them? I don't go on that thread much.

I don't know, what about them? I don't go on that thread much.

that thread is a hell-hole, comprising terrorist supporters ( or maybe worse ) from the bunch i described who happily chat away and agree with what the israeli members are saying about the syrian government.

these members have posted vids and pics of syrian government soldiers being targeted and killed... a clear violation of forum rules.

above all is the knowledge that a sensible person takes while going into that thread that it is mostly a filthy, anti-human, vile nato propaganda thread that some iranians and a few others try to counter.

the only patriotic syrian member was "syrian lion"... he has not been posting since march, i think.

if i had been the mod of the "middle east and africa" section, i would have banned all those members i described... pdf cannot be seen as a information exchange for terrorists.

@Slav Defence
Dear i got negative ratings from single guy who give me all negative ratings kindly check it
You need to post me link of ratings received by you.

regards

6273747725_b2fea27021.jpg
df88039527021781ede0a0cbea1c1803.jpg

True isn't it? @syedali73?
regards

reversed and I hope you will remember what I told you.

regards

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 negative rating given to you is reversed-

Post|30
Pakistan sneaks into US- India strategic vision | Page 2

@Slav Defence

I should not be doing this but curiosity led me to this can you please review this guy's negative ratings, I think he would never ask it for himself, I have not seen him ever quoting or replying to anybody. Its like yeh bahi sb apni dunia may he rehty hain :lol:

Ratings AZADPAKISTAN2009 has received

Thanks.

You are correct.He is indeed poor chap.Both unjustified ratings are reversed.

regards

Just looking at the mayhem on the thread "Why Kalam Represents India, and Aurangzeb does not" and the EXEMPLARY ROLE played by TTAS like Syed Ali and Donatello in adding to the ridiculous carnage; makes one wonder what absurdly low standards that the forum can set for itself.

@Slav Defence; you said to me that some of the TTAS are PHDs. Looking at their conduct ...... I shudder to think which University would devalue itself to dish out PHDs so easily. Or is the world made up of gullible people?
As I have discussed with you in detail.The only solution is to keep who so ever you wanna keep at ignore list.

regards

reversed and I hope you will remember what I told you.

regards

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 negative rating given to you is reversed-

Post|30
Pakistan sneaks into US- India strategic vision | Page 2

You are correct.He is indeed poor chap.Both unjustified ratings are reversed.

regards

Reversed? Seriously? And on top of that you have your TTA egging this behavior on. It was pretty blatant attempt to derail that thread, which so many members here have put together painstakingly. If nothing then atleast delete the flamebait of a post and the one by syedali encouraging such behaviour.

Reversed? Seriously? And on top of that you have your TTA egging this behavior on. It was pretty blatant attempt to derail that thread, which so many members here have put together painstakingly. If nothing then atleast delete the flamebait of a post and the one by syedali encouraging such behaviour.
I have talked to him in PM.Don't worry.

regards

As I have discussed with you in detail.The only solution is to keep who so ever you wanna keep at ignore list.

regards

You mean to say that the Forum Management's standards are also sliding? Are they on the Mgmts Ignore/ Tolerate list? Why is there such a sense of helplessness visible?

You mean to say that the Forum Management's standards are also sliding? Are they on the Mgmts Ignore/ Tolerate list? Why is there such a sense of helplessness visible?
No.we are handling things,but our ways may sound strange to you and well,I cannot demonstrate you like that-

regards

No.we are handling things,but our ways may sound strange to you and well,I cannot demonstrate you like that-

regards

defence.pk/threads/indian-far-cry-d-they-are-funny.395763/

you mean like this???? people trying to posts everything against on India based on personal opinion and FB posts???? with edited title like this... have you seen wind posts... this is how elite and TTAs posts... pretty much more immature than the rest of members. ..

defence.pk/threads/indian-far-cry-d-they-are-funny.395763/

you mean like this???? people trying to posts everything against on India based on personal opinion and FB posts???? with edited title like this... have you seen wind posts... this is how elite and TTAs posts... pretty much more immature than the rest of members. ..

I am answerable to upper management only,sorry

regards

in other words... no action will be taken unless they are Indian members. ..
whatever is your manipulation,I cannot obey you,just to make you sure that action has been taken in our ways.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom