What's new

Relations between Uighurs and Han Chinese not all bad

why don't you join them? We can pack all of you together and send you on the fastest track to hell. :)
They look like came from hell and must return or be returned back to hell whether they appreciate or not.They came to this beautiful world just a mistake or we can say an accident.

It depends what you call suppression.

Are muslims in China observe their religion the same as those in PK? Of course NOT. We will not allow them to do so.

Why? Because some part of your religion have conflicts with our Chinese Laws. When such conflicts exist, we have to get rid of such practices.

So muslims in China practice a limited version of islam, I think.

If you call that suppression, nothing can be done. That is the way it is. State is above any religion and indeed Chinese people support that notion as well.

Stop the nonsense. China has its own religious policy, and that there are some restrictions, but all are concentrated in management. That there are no restrictions on religious teachings, as long as you do not spread extremist ideas, whether Christianity or Islam, spread your teachings for free, there is some control only in the social management.

Did I say anything about religious teaching???

There are many restrictions that muslims in China have to obey but do not have to in PK or other part of muslim countries. If you say their practices are the same, you must be either joking or just blindly believe that.

Stop the nonsense. China has its own religious policy, and that there are some restrictions, but all are concentrated in management. That there are no restrictions on religious teachings, as long as you do not spread extremist ideas, whether Christianity or Islam, spread your teachings for free, there is some control only in the social management.

Did I say anything about religious teaching???

There are many restrictions that muslims in China have to obey but do not have to in PK or other part of muslim countries. If you say their practices are the same, you must be either joking or just blindly believe that.

So we had better go to more clearly expressed, not a limited version of religion, whether Christianity or Islam, their teachings are complete, they are free to preach, as long as compliance with Chinese law. If we say that there are some differences, it is in a different management approach, by law, whether religious or not religious, everyone must obey the law, so you need not deliberately rendering. I just want to point out that this point, let us not confuse things.

Please be specific and enlighten us. What parts of Islam are "against Chinese laws" and are "restricted in China"? Can you even name one?

Islam orders the individual to respect the law of the land where he lives, whether in China, Pakistan, or even the US. The only exception is that if the law prevents private religious practices like prayer or fasting, one is allowed to privately/discretely practice religion.

The west just paints China to be the "bad guy" these days. Factually, China is alot more tolerant than the west, where in places like France they fine you if you choose to wear a Muslim headscarf, but other non-Muslim religious attire like the Judaistic cap, christian cross, or even the African shaman long dress is acceptable. Now that's selective, and racist.

Do you call "a muslim man is allowed to marry four women" a preaching issue or management issue???

How about those enrolling school-age children in religious school v.s. our 9-year education system school? We require all school-age children to be enrolled in our 9-year education system school, not in religious school. Do you call that preaching issue or management issue???

There is nothing I am confused about. It seems that you are the one who gets confused.

So we had better go to more clearly expressed, not a limited version of religion, whether Christianity or Islam, their teachings are complete, they are free to preach, as long as compliance with Chinese law. If we say that there are some differences, it is in a different management approach, by law, whether religious or not religious, everyone must obey the law, so you need not deliberately rendering. I just want to point out that this point, let us not confuse things.

First, our marriage law won't allow any muslim man to marry more than one woman, let alone four within his family.

Second, we require all school age children to be enrolled in our 9-year education system schools. We do not allow them to be enrolled in religious school, which are wildspread in PK and AF and many muslim countries.

Third, muslim has to pray five times per day, right? Well, there are many places and offices that do not accommodate such practices at all. It is even forbidden within government, schools and many public places.

You want me to list more???

About France, I thought the full-coverage stuff is banned. If they ban muslim to wear the scarf on the head, well, muslims should protest and ask the court also to ban those Judaistic cap, christian cross and etc altogether.

I thought the problem is with burqa, which I think it is just totally derogatory towards women. I think it should totally be banned.

Please be specific and enlighten us. What parts of Islam are "against Chinese laws" and are "restricted in China"? Can you even name one?

Islam orders the individual to respect the law of the land where he lives, whether in China, Pakistan, or even the US. The only exception is that if the law prevents private religious practices like prayer or fasting, one is allowed to privately/discretely practice religion.

The west just paints China to be the "bad guy" these days. Factually, China is alot more tolerant than the west, where in places like France they fine you if you choose to wear a Muslim headscarf, but other non-Muslim religious attire like the Judaistic cap, christian cross, or even the African shaman long dress is acceptable. Now that's selective, and racist.

Do you call "a muslim man is allowed to marry four women" a preaching issue or management issue???

How about those enrolling school-age children in religious school v.s. our 9-year education system school? We require all school-age children to be enrolled in our 9-year education system school, not in religious school. Do you call that preaching issue or management issue???

There is nothing I am confused about. It seems that you are the one who gets confused.

Like I said, almost all restrictions on management, not in the doctrine, if it has an exception, the system may be a marriage, a husband only has a wife, but no surprise, almost all modern countries have this law, is not worth specially mentioned.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Sometimes, the Chinese people always have a joke, you want to have more women, you can go to Muslim countries, it is paradise

First, our marriage law won't allow any muslim man to marry more than one woman, let alone four within his family.

Second, we require all school age children to be enrolled in our 9-year education system schools. We do not allow them to be enrolled in religious school, which are wildspread in PK and AF and many muslim countries.

Third, muslim has to pray five times per day, right? Well, there are many places and offices that do not accommodate such practices at all. It is even forbidden within government, schools and many public places.

You want me to list more???

About France, I thought the full-coverage stuff is banned. If they ban muslim to wear the scarf on the head, well, muslims should protest and ask the court also to ban those Judaistic cap, christian cross and etc altogether.

I thought the problem is with burqa, which I think it is just totally derogatory towards women. I think it should totally be banned.

As for the prayer times, it depends on Muslims themselves, I do not think that there is a limit in the law. Without any prohibited. You have an error message, though often, in order to better jobs, may not have 5 or 6 times a day, but I think their hearts are the same, regardless of how many times.

As Chinese law, every child has the right to receive nine-year compulsory education, all primary and junior secondary school fees exemption. That is the right of Muslims, HUI handled quite well, in the modern knowledge of education and their own beliefs.

China's ethnic minorities have special treatment in education, as the two major Muslim nation, HUI and the Uighurs enjoy special points in higher education, offer a maximum of 50 points to go to university.

However, as far as I know, not every Muslim that they attach importance to modern scientific knowledge, particularly in poor areas, many people still send their children to religious schools for the entire youth. I do not blame Muslims for their children to receive religious education, but this is a competitive society, religious knowledge is not enough just to survive. HUI handling is quite good, they let their children go to school, but will arrange training courses during the holidays and religious knowledge, they get a balance in the modern knowledge and their own belief, however, if you put your child the entire time spent on religious knowledge, unless a mullah, your future will be limited and some poor areas still can not get rid of poverty, frankly, this is an important reason.

You just do not understand. Such prayer time are forbidden in many places, e.g. government, schools and etc.

There are many restrictions related to the islam religion muslim can practice in China. It is not exactly the same version as that practiced anywhere else. Our laws have clearly make sure if any practices have conflict with our laws, they will not be allowed.

The basic point is that State is BIGGER than and GOD your religion workships.

As for the prayer times, it depends on Muslims themselves, I do not think that there is a limit in the law. Without any prohibited. You have an error message, though often, in order to better jobs, may not have 5 or 6 times a day, but I think their hearts are the same, regardless of how many times.

Sending children to religious school in their entire youth is unlawful by China Laws.

Of course, how punishment is delivered depending on the local government.

As for the extra points for going to University, every minority gets such favor and certain ones get more. However, what you have dragged along is already way off the point.

The point is that China limit the islam version that can be practiced in China. Some outsiders call that suppression. While, there is no way China will allow muslims in China practice islam like those in PK, IRAQ, AF, Saudi and etc.

China's ethnic minorities have special treatment in education, as the two major Muslim nation, HUI and the Uighurs enjoy special points in higher education, offer a maximum of 50 points to go to university.

However, as far as I know, not every Muslim that they attach importance to modern scientific knowledge, particularly in poor areas, many people still send their children to religious schools for the entire youth. I do not blame Muslims for their children to receive religious education, but this is a competitive society, religious knowledge is not enough just to survive. HUI handling is quite good, they let their children go to school, but will arrange training courses during the holidays and religious knowledge, they get a balance in the modern knowledge and their own belief, however, if you put your child the entire time spent on religious knowledge, unless a mullah, your future will be limited and some poor areas still can not get rid of poverty, frankly, this is an important reason.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Bypassing the 9-year compulsory education but sending their children to religious school in their entire youth is unlawful. Their parents should be seriously punished.

As Chinese law, every child has the right to receive nine-year compulsory education, all primary and junior secondary school fees exemption. That is the right of Muslims, HUI handled quite well, in the modern knowledge of education and their own beliefs.

You just do not understand. Such prayer time are forbidden in many places, e.g. government, schools and etc.

There are many restrictions related to the islam religion muslim can practice in China. It is not exactly the same version as that practiced anywhere else. Our laws have clearly make sure if any practices have conflict with our laws, they will not be allowed.

The basic point is that State is BIGGER than and GOD your religion workships.

On this point, I'm not sure, a bit complicated, because I have a different message in the general government and schools to prohibit any religious missionary, but I also see Christian missionaries in the street at the university, so if you want to pray can go to the mosque after the study, but said some places have set up special places of worship, so I am not a professional, there are some confusing information, it is not a conclusion.

You juggle again, yes, the state certainly is the basis, but it does not conflict with your beliefs. There is not a choice, country or God, in any sense, that does not exist such choice, so do not induce.

Sending children to religious school in their entire youth is unlawful by China Laws.

Of course, how punishment is delivered depending on the local government.

As for the extra points for going to University, every minority gets such favor and certain ones get more. However, what you have dragged along is already way off the point.

The point is that China limit the islam version that can be practiced in China. Some outsiders call that suppression. While, there is no way China will allow muslims in China practice islam like those in PK, IRAQ, AF, Saudi and etc.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Bypassing the 9-year compulsory education but sending their children to religious school in their entire youth is unlawful. Their parents should be seriously punished.

I said, it is not limited to religion, that there are some limitations in the management, but all are flexible in China, that's a good thing, for example, almost every university has a Muslim restaurant, and even high school.

It will not have any punishment, I would never have seen in China, the usual method is that the Chinese Government to convince him with patience, but sometimes, some people are stubborn, and this time, you still will not be punished, but, your child will face harsh competition in the community, whether your knowledge is sufficient, you have to your own to assume the consequences

Back
Top Bottom