What's new

China flags Uighurs as ‘extremist’ for having Quran, report says

You shouldn’t have a problem with that because you don’t have a problem with Chinese treatment to Uyghurs. Why being selective? Just because you take money from them?

again.. Kashmirs are not indian nor do they want to be.

clear enough?

you heard of UN resolutions?..
The report by the same UN accused China of Crimes against Humanity:

Why are you being selective when it comes to Uyghurs? Just because of the money?

The report by the same UN accused China of Crimes against Humanity:

Why are you being selective when it comes to Uyghurs? Just because of the money?
Becos the Geneva based UN Human Rights Office and its High Commissioner Michelle Bachelet who wrote the Chinese Uyghers report are stooges of US and EU, the Office and High Commissioner are controlled by the US and they serve the interests of US and its allies.

Kashmir conflict resolution in 1948 was a UN Security Council resolution.

Last edited:
Becos the Geneva based UN Human Rights Office and its High Commissioner Michelle Bachelet who wrote the Chinese Uyghers report are stooges of US and EU, the Office and High Commissioner are controlled by the US and they serve the interests of US and its allies.

Kashmir conflict resolution in 1948 was a UN Security Council resolution.
Okay. I’m not disputing it.

What I find funny is, anything against China is a propaganda and anything against India is a gospel. 😀

May be I should employ the same tactic henceforth.

Moreover, my point is about Pakistan. They want to cry foul for ’crimes against Muslims’ around the world. But not utter a single word when the same things are done in China (which is reported by the UN itself).

But it’s okay, I get it. They desperately need money right now.

Okay. I’m not disputing it.

What I find funny is, anything against China is a propaganda and anything against India is a gospel. 😀

May be I should employ the same tactic henceforth.

Moreover, my point is about Pakistan. They want to cry foul for ’crimes against Muslims’ around the world. But not utter a single word when the same things are done in China (which is reported by the UN itself).

But it’s okay, I get it. They desperately need money right now.
As said, as everyone knows US is after and against China in every way, the US literally pressured the Commissioner to write that bogus report, she couldn't go against the wishes of her master.

Last edited:
I don't understand Pakistanis who're defending China's treatment of Uygur people.

Kejo

It is quite simple to understand: the right thing to do is to use the jihadists to destroy countries and societies of Islamic culture and after using them as cannon fodder to bomb them, everyone knows that watching them and in some cases putting them to work is a Chinese cruelty.

In the West we all know that working is a Chinese cruelty.

To work and sell cheap and be quiet is what the Chinese should do. A properly ordered world. And the Russians, from time to time, hello Napoleon, hello Adolf, they have a big war.

And if you don't like this planet, go to another planet in the galaxy and stop complaining, you live very well in the West.

The preferred genre of Western scribes is comedy: after creating and promoting terrible tragedies in Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen ... they tell us that they are very concerned about some people in China.

At this point in the film it is clear that Islamic extremism served

(1) to make Russia and China uncomfortable and create zones of instability
(2) to destroy countries of Islamic culture ... and the icing on the cake
(3) to create Islamophobia.

I don't understand Pakistanis who're defending China's treatment of Uygur people.
Almost all Muslim countries and developing world support China against the western lies over Xinjiang, Pakistan is just one of them

微信图片_20230601055714.png

Almost all Muslim countries and developing world support China against the western lies over Xinjiang, Pakistan is just one of them

微信图片_20230601055714.png

more fake polls

do what you like you will never win against Gods religion

many enemies of islam have come and they have faced death China is no different

we will win by numbers too high or too few but rest assured victory belongs to the Muslims and Islam

USSR stamped out Islam for 75 years and in the end Tartaristan has biggest mosque in Europe

Europe for 500 years held back the Mighty Ottomans and we conquered Europe through Immigration

Mongols killed more muslims than anyone in history from them came the prosperity of the Babur and the islam to Sub-continent

Victory is for Muslims and Islam you will find out on the plain of resurrection Inshallah

Oh, really? In that case, Pakistan should be governed by India, right?

No, since Pakistan was never part of India. Xinjiang is as much part of China as Kurdistan is part of Turkey as Balochistan is part of Pakistan.

To suggest Pakistan should be governed by India is to suggest Greece should be governed by Macedonia, just because Macedonia named itself after a Greek region, as did India with Pakistan.

179478992_544627939851470_8481621056781822960_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom