What's new

China flags Uighurs as ‘extremist’ for having Quran, report says

true, but then you have to keep them organs donors healthy for the thriving red market in China.
Is this based on the experience of Australian soldiers removing organs in Afghanistan?

Screenshot_20230531_075510.jpg

You shouldn’t have a problem with that because you don’t have a problem with Chinese treatment to Uyghurs. Why being selective? Just because you take money from them?

poor analysis

> Muslim Kashmirs never wanted to be part of the India... PERIOD. Uyghurs are Chinese citizens.

> Kashmir is a disputed region reconized by the UN

> India anti muslim policy is a globally acknowledged event

> China alleged treatment is not validated by independent organisations. There is no truth in the matter. India's brutality is a documented event and is 100% true

>

I'm not Australian, try harder.

lol

reminds me of a story a guy who I met in Melbourne, he was Italian origin. We started chatting and then he told me his father wanted to migrated to America post WW2. So I asked him how did he end up here?.. he told there was ship sailing and it had "Australia" written on it.. bcos he didn't know English he thought it was written "America"..

so he jumped on that ship

> Muslim Kashmirs never wanted to be part of the India... PERIOD. Uyghurs are Chinese citizens.

> Kashmir is a disputed region reconized by the UN

> India anti muslim policy is a globally acknowledged event

So your analysis is:
Kashmir is a disputed territory that’s why India is not allowed to oppress Muslims.
And Uyghur is Chinese territory hence they are allowed to oppress, detain and harass the Uyghurs!!!
Wonderful! 👍

China alleged treatment is not validated by independent organisations. There is no truth in the matter. India's brutality is a documented event and is 100% true

The UN has accused China of "serious human rights violations" in a long-awaited report into allegations of abuse in Xinjiang province.

You believe UN when it calls Kashmir a disputed territory. But you won’t believe the UN report on Uyghurs!

Like I said, you are being selective. Just because you take money from China. Your hypocrisy is visible for all to see.

LMAO this pajeet getting his mind blown by the fact that we trust Chinese over gande kalle bandar poojaris.

You believe UN when it calls Kashmir a disputed territory.
No, we KNOW Kashmir is disputed territory because it was occupied. We don't need to rely on the analysis or reports of external parties to understand this. Pakistan PRESENTS its case to the UN on Kashmir being a disputed territory. We didn't wait for the UN to make this declaration to start treating Kashmir as disputed territory.

Your hypocrisy is visible for all to see.
No one cares. Pajeets calling out hypocrisy is like them calling them an African black. Doesn't matter.

LMAO this pajeet getting his mind blown by the fact that we trust Chinese over gande kalle bandar poojaris.

No, we KNOW Kashmir is disputed territory because it was occupied. We don't need to rely on the analysis or reports of external parties to understand this. Pakistan PRESENTS its case to the UN on Kashmir being a disputed territory. We didn't wait for the UN to make this declaration to start treating Kashmir as disputed territory.

No one cares. Pajeets calling out hypocrisy is like them calling them an African black. Doesn't matter.
That’s what I said.
You will only cry for Kashmiris because it suits your narrative.
You won’t utter a single word against China for Uyghur treatment.
But I get it. You take money from China so you will behave like a good boy 👍

China doesn't want to be a superpower if you don't know already. You can worship your savior superpower US.
China does hence being desperate but it won't succeed and certainly not with the history of inhumane conditions.

China does hence being desperate but it won't succeed and certainly not with the history of inhumane conditions.
Those exist in your delusional mind same as Indian only.

Those exist in your delusional mind same as Indian only.
Delusional? An ideology based on human cruelty doesn't strengthen the foundation nor put the face on it.

There is reason why Ottoman Empire lasted more than 600 years while some of today nations barely last a decade or less. Ottoman Empire was built on principles of mankind whereas today worlds adapts inhumane cruelty and thinks they will last longer and they won't. USA is already collapsing and China will too.

Delusional? An ideology based on human cruelty doesn't strengthen the foundation nor put the face on it.

There is reason why Ottoman Empire lasted more than 600 years while some of today nations barely last a decade or less. Ottoman Empire was built on principles of mankind whereas today worlds adapts inhumane cruelty and thinks they will last longer and they won't. USA is already collapsing and China will too.
Keep dreaming. Lol, Ottoman empire was the most humane ever existed.

> China alleged treatment is not validated by independent organisations. There is no truth in the matter. India's brutality is a documented event and is 100% true

>
Wonder how any Validation can happen if no one is allowed in ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom