What's new

Xinjiang police detain ethnic Kazakh who sang Quranic recitations at Muslim wedding

Yeah Kerala and Bengal had the same. See how much progress they have made
chinese know better how to deal with religious extremism .kerala and bengal are not communist they are pure islamists government.

I don't agree. Indian commies are the worst.
Indian left have a death wish. Why they are so much in love of the Jihadi's is beyond me.
They'll probably be slaughtered first being purportedly atheists.

There's very little in the world that I hate more than commies.

Ok Bangladeshi of Arab stock! :rofl:
Indian left have sold themselves in hands of muslims , but my take was on chinese govt they are managing their muslim population in right way . With strict control .

Last edited:
This is an internal matter of China. They have to ensure the country remains safe from terrorism and insurgency.
Every country should deal with extremism and terrorism in the manner chinese deal with them .we should learn from china .

Every country should deal with extremism and terrorism in the manner chinese deal with them .
But in India's case the extremist terrorists are in majority and in government, how can the minority deal with them?

I propose a coalition force to invade India to subdue its radicalised Hindu extremist population and government

Arab nations + China + Pakistan + Turkey + Bangladesh + maybe some African nations like Nigeria

But in India's case the extremist terrorists are in majority and in government, how can the minority deal with them?

I propose a coalition force to invade India to subdue its radicalised Hindu extremist population and government

Arab nations + China + Pakistan + Turkey + Bangladesh + maybe some African nations like Nigeria

I am talking about dealing with all types of extremism in India , i admire chinese system because they dont believe in god so they do not tolerate religious bigotry and extremism . This democratic system we are following has made religion a tool to get power . Pakistan is suffering worst from the religious extremism , they should curb all types of extremism otherwise they will see rule of taliban in pakistan.

Last edited:
Dirty filthy Chinese pigs.
You never learn from history.
Just wait and see. You’ll be slaughtered everywhere. Revenge will be taken.

In Sha Allah East Turkistan will be free 🔵

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom