What's new

Xinjiang police detain ethnic Kazakh who sang Quranic recitations at Muslim wedding

Human life is the biggest part of human rights, in this regard, China is argubly the best improving it in the last half a century.
For han Chinese yes for others doubtful

I don't think you care about human rights either, you are just being hypocritical.
I don't support any separatist I support 1 China I don't even have a problem if China annexes Taiwan by force Taiwan is China my problem is with ccp and its Muslim persecution even Tibetans are treated better than Uighur and Kazakhs

Many foreign vloggers now are traveling in Xinjiang and they update their vlogs daily, you can go and check how much better a life Xinjiang locals enjoy than yours.

I don't support any separatist I support 1 China I don't even have a problem if China annexes Taiwan by force Taiwan is China my problem is with ccp and its Muslim persecution even Tibetans are treated better than Uighur and Kazakhs
Thats you are delusion, you are either brainwashed or dumb.

1. Massive information warfare is going on against China.
2. China is much needed to counter hanuman loonies.
3. As of now China is a necessary evil.

They arent showing care. They're trying to justify their own state sponsored genocide against muslims.

I dont disagree. But, as of now China is a necessary evil.
The entire chinese argument can be boiled down to the Chinese can stab babies because the US have gun violence or in this case the india beat people for reason.

Instead of saying don't do evil,

The entire chinese argument can be boiled down to the Chinese can stab babies because the US have gun violence or in this case the india beat people for reason.

Only you stab babies, see how babies live in Afghanistan and Xinjiang to find out.

*cough* West Papua *cough* genocide *cough*

ndio. msg laced wumao 5c madarchod... just sits and begs ... here is the 5cent... you filty wumao...
Go hide in your stinky shithole, don't come out to show your ugly face to embarrass yourself, scum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom