What's new

Relations between Uighurs and Han Chinese not all bad

A nutcase and a joker.

Until now, you still did not come up with your news to prove your point, directly, I know that you are hard to disguise, but you have failed, it is best to acknowledge it.

Until now, you still did not come up with your news to prove your point, directly, I know that you are hard to disguise, but you have failed, it is best to acknowledge it.

Take a look at this.

If anyone need to be blamed, it is those hamas and hezbollah. They use civilians as their shields to protect their own little axx.

Well, if those civilians use their own house to help hamas and hezbollah, they are not civilians any more. They are terrorists as well. If any of their children died due to Israel's retaliation, they should blame their family first for helping terrorists.

You do not expect to live at large if you help terrorists, do you?

Apparently every civilian Israel has killed was a collaborator with terrorists. No mercy for children. No recognition that children do not choose their circumstance. No idea why the international community have convention protecting child soldiers.

I think we are dealing with a psychopath.

UIGHURS SHOULD LEARN TO BE LOYAL CHINESE CITIZENS AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS OFFERED BY CHINA. IF THEY PLAY THEIR CARDS RIGHT THEY WILL HAVE PROPERITY AND DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR PROVINCE WITH CHINESE GOVT. HELP. :pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

The separatists and those who fight the chinese gov in the name of ethno nationalism must be crashed and dealth with, but restrictions on people is not good, do you know that in china, the muslim youth under the age of 18 can not go to mosque because the gov have banned them, i wonder what your response be if the same thing happen else where?

The separatists and those who fight the chinese gov in the name of ethno nationalism must be crashed and dealth with, but restrictions on people is not good, do you know that in china, the muslim youth under the age of 18 can not go to mosque because the gov have banned them, i wonder what your response be if the same thing happen else where?

I remember that I have stated many times, because economic development, society becomes more stable, so this measure has existed in name only, it is only a management method, when do not need it, would not exist.

Please be specific and enlighten us. What parts of Islam are "against Chinese laws" and are "restricted in China"? Can you even name one?

Islam orders the individual to respect the law of the land where he lives, whether in China, Pakistan, or even the US. The only exception is that if the law prevents private religious practices like prayer or fasting, one is allowed to privately/discretely practice religion.

The west just paints China to be the "bad guy" these days. Factually, China is alot more tolerant than the west, where in places like France they fine you if you choose to wear a Muslim headscarf, but other non-Muslim religious attire like the Judaistic cap, christian cross, or even the African shaman long dress is acceptable. Now that's selective, and racist.
I am living in France.
What you say is wrong.
In a private company you can do whatever you want .. indeed it depends on the boss mood... he can be racist or normal. but if he is using scarf issue for firing you it is not working and he will loose in what they call "prudhommes" court: a court to protect the employees

Anyway the scarf is forbidden in the public jobs. if you want to keel scarf then you can choose another job.
because here the laic system is a very strong cultural part of the society.
they don't want croice , judaic kippah, scarf .
let's take some news that show that other signs are not allowed:
Il porte une kippa, le juge menace d'appeler la garde pour qu'il sorte | Rue89
someone kicked out of court because he was wearing kippah
Le Figaro - France : Voile, signes religieux : ce qui est interdit en France
explanations what is forbidden in public places (school administration ...)
scarf, kippah, visible croice
indeed when you go to post office you still can see a lot of muslim women with scarf but almost no kippah
and nobody is annoying them

but yes there is some racism... like worldwide against muslims
we suffer 11/9, terrorist groups activities, dictatorships based on fake islam and so
but frenh are not more racist than ... iranians
in our country we see no black and sadly still there is a bad point of view on our afghan brothers (i like to say "brothers" for all the countries which shared some strong history link with us :D )

UIGHURS SHOULD LEARN TO BE LOYAL CHINESE CITIZENS AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS OFFERED BY CHINA. IF THEY PLAY THEIR CARDS RIGHT THEY WILL HAVE PROPERITY AND DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR PROVINCE WITH CHINESE GOVT. HELP. :pakistan::china::pakistan::china:
why not.
then it applies for the arabs in Israel too. right?

I know Muslim friends may have some difficulties to understand, but you do not know what the situation of China in the 1990s, China opened the door, values ​​confusion, money first, coupled with an external manipulator, so have such a measure. Like I said, because of social stability, so it will be in name only. no country is easy, especially in developing countries, which is why I have an understanding in Tajikistan, they also are not easy, need to solve many problems ..

You just do not understand. Such prayer time are forbidden in many places, e.g. government, schools and etc.

There are many restrictions related to the islam religion muslim can practice in China. It is not exactly the same version as that practiced anywhere else. Our laws have clearly make sure if any practices have conflict with our laws, they will not be allowed.

The basic point is that State is BIGGER than and GOD your religion workships.

I don't undertand you, how does a person praying 5 times a day against Chinese law? :s Praying just takes less than 5 minutes and can be done on his own personal time. There is nothing in modern law that a practising Muslim can't obey. Many Muslim countries already ban having more than one wife. Why do Chinese stop muslims attending Friday prayer? You are just making excuses to oppress muslims and you chinese have no respect for other people's culture or religion.

I don't undertand you, how does a person praying 5 times a day against Chinese law? :s Praying just takes less than 5 minutes and can be done on his own personal time. There is nothing in modern law that a practising Muslim can't obey. Many Muslim countries already ban having more than one wife. Why do Chinese stop muslims attending Friday prayer? You are just making excuses to oppress muslims and you chinese have no respect for other people's culture or religion.

He even may not be a Chinese, you believe him? A new user, this is your special account for the hatred between the Chinese and Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom