What's new

Is China erasing the Hui Muslim identity?

1) If the Hindu Kuffar would make Kashmiri mosques look like Hindu temples, would that be OK?

2) If the Israeli Kuffar would make Palestinian mosques look like synagoges, would that be OK?

3) Does Kashmir not belong to India only because the UN says so? If yes, then are the Israeli Kuffar not occupiers but legal inhabitants of Palestine only because the UN says so?

4) You say Xinjiang is a part of China because the Chinese Kuffar are developing it. OK, so if the Hindu Kuffar Indians would make Kashmir just as developed as Xinjiang, would you as a Pakistani not lay any claims on Kashmir anymore and you would accept Kashmir as an integral part of Hindu India?

Homajon is malfunctioning. Repeating the same thing again and again.

It’s an Israeli hasbara AI bot.

And these are not Uighur Muslims!

Hui Muslims are ethnic Hans, so this narrative that the Chinese Kuffar are only acting against Uighurs and not against Muslims in general is a pure lie!!!

Just imagine Israeli Kuffar destroying Palestinian mosques and making them look like synagoges, what an outrage this would cause....

Or Hindu Kuffar destroying Kashmiri mosques and making them look like Hindu temples, how Pakistanis would go nuts....

But if Chinese Kuffar do this oppression to Hui Muslims (and not just to Uighur Muslims!!!)....nothing, just pure silence....

"Patriotism is a part of faith"....WHAT?!! Since when??!
A marxism banner inside a mosque....unbelievable!!! Just imagine Israeli or Hindu Kuffar doing such things....

Well, it is clear that Muslim governments will not protest, but also the Muslim masses couldn't care less about the Muslim oppression (not just Uighur oppression!) in China, yet barking 24/7 about how Muslims are mistreated in the West :hitwall:

The Palestinian and Kashmiri oppression are totally irrelevant as long as Muslims ignore the Muslim oppression in China!!!!!

Chinese (Kuffar in your mouth) treat muslims better than muslims treat Kuffar. This has always been the case in the past, is and will be in the future, and will not change with the relationship between Christianity and Islam.

In addition, if India implements a policy of only two children for all indians, it is a crime against Indian Muslims, because Islam doesn't believe in the concept of having only two children; nevertheless, if China adopts a policy of only one child, it is great policy as per pakistani friends.

Ethnic minorities have never practiced one-child policy.

Not just Chinese Muslims.

Ethnic minorities have never practiced one-child policy.

Not just Chinese Muslims.
Ignore that comment but Beginning in early 2016, all families would be allowed to have two children, but that change did not lead to a sustained increase in birth rates.

What I am saying is that you need to just replace the name China with India because if this policy is also applied in India, people from Pakistan will abuse India from left to right.

But since you have good relationship with Pakistan, no one dare to speak on it

Ignore that comment but Beginning in early 2016, all families would be allowed to have two children, but that change did not lead to a sustained increase in birth rates.

What I am saying is that you need to just replace the name China with India because if this policy is also applied in India, people from Pakistan will abuse India from left to right.

But since you have good relationship with Pakistan, no one dare to speak on it

China's policy towards Muslims is continuous and consistent, and has not changed much in history. There are historical reasons for the trust of Muslim countries in China.

China's policy towards Muslims is continuous and consistent, and has not changed much in history. There are historical reasons for the trust of Muslim countries in China.

Even in India, Muslims are granted the same rights as Hindus.

I have a simple question. since you know that India is overpopulated, right?

Would you encounter any issues if the "two kids" regulation were implemented for all Indians? Do you consider it an offense against the Muslim community?

Last edited:
And I will continue to malfunction as long as I don't get answers to my questions.

Jon e mun, your question has already been answered multiple times. Please, let’s move on to the the next topic.

Even in India, Muslims are granted the same rights as Hindus.

I have a simple question. since you know that India is overpopulated, right?

Would you encounter any issues if the "two kids" regulation were implemented for all Indians? Do you consider it an offense against the Muslim community?
Most XInjiang Uighur families have 4-5 kids, and Han Families 1-2, many Uighur vlggoers have their channels on youbue, go and check out how many brothers and sisters they have.

Jon e mun, your question has already been answered multiple times. Please, let’s move on to the the next topic.
Really? I guess my eyes don't work well anymore....

Be so kind and answer them again. Quote my post and please number your answers 1 to 4. Thank you so much :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Most XInjiang Uighur families have 4-5 kids, and Han Families 1-2, many Uighur vlggoers have their channels on youbue, go and check out how many brothers and sisters they have.

I am not expecting the excuses. Sir

I asked a simple question, and expected a simple answer.

If someone kills someone, there are also possible defenses. What children's policies exist in China? Is there language that Muslims are exempt from?

Xinjiang's GDP per capita now is higher than Turkey's

What children's policies exist in China? Is there language that Muslims are exempt from?
One child policy is now a thing of the past, now China wants more children. and what Muslim language? Uighur, Kazakh, Tajik...?

In Xinjiang, all signs are in both Mandarin and Uighur languages, but not other languages, Xinjiang has 13 minority groups, can't have all their languages everywhere.

Whatever the Chinese are doing is upto them. They are not trouble makers of the world like the Americans. The intentions are clear to incorporate Muslims so that there is no

extremism or separatist tendencies. Western propaganda is very easy to see. And if there are any concerns I'm sure authorities can discuss them behind closed doors. The simple thing

is China is just using preventative measures. Are they trying to ethnically cleanse Muslims? Are they trying to bomb them? Are they arresting them? Are they discriminatorily checking

them at airports?

In Kashmir you can see there is a demographic change trying to happen. Israel is just like how British East India company took over Bengal and consequently more of the subcontinent.

Is this true?

Can Pakistani members & frens throw some light on it? @hussain0216 @El Sidd @Indos
As legit as Ghazwa e Hind.
He could be an Azeri Pan-Turkist or a Turkoman. It's not necessary that he's a Persian Iranian. I notice it's these Pan-Turkist types who make Muslims in China an issue.

He could also be an Indian impersonator for all we know.

I am quite certain that he is not Indian. Looks Standard Iranian to me.

Back
Top Bottom