What's new

Is China erasing the Hui Muslim identity?

because, 26 Chinese provinces allowed ethnic minorities to have an additional child. The remaining five provinces - Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Jiangsu and Hubei - had no special policies for minorities.

Don't claim anything if you don't have proof to justify...
I have no obligation or interest to civilize Indians. Everyone knows that Indians are an uncivilized people. So don't expect me to take you seriously.

What China? Current China is different with old China who were ruled by Buddhist.
idiot. Buddhists have never ruled China! Can you leave your fantasy world?

means, you will make fake claims, no one can show you the mirror.
For an Indian who believes that ethnic minorities also have the "privilege" of family planning. I can imagine your IQ. LOL

So if Hindus would make Kashmiri mosques look like Hindu temples that would be OK?

And still Muslims claim they are mistreated in the West.

How pathetic....

In 1947 Hindu Kuffar invaded and occupied Kashmir.

In 1948 Israeli Kuffar invaded and occupied Palestine.

In 1949 Chinese Kuffar invaded and occupied East Turkestan aka Xinjiang.

So pathetic....

Kaparr Kaparr Shia Kaparr...

This was a joke. Do not take it serious.

1) If the Hindu Kuffar would make Kashmiri mosques look like Hindu temples, would that be OK?

2) If the Israeli Kuffar would make Palestinian mosques look like synagoges, would that be OK?

3) Does Kashmir not belong to India only because the UN says so? If yes, then are the Israeli Kuffar not occupiers but legal inhabitants of Palestine only because the UN says so?

4) You say Xinjiang is a part of China because the Chinese Kuffar are developing it. OK, so if the Hindu Kuffar Indians would make Kashmir just as developed as Xinjiang, would you as a Pakistani not lay any claims on Kashmir anymore and you would accept Kashmir as an integral part of Hindu India?

Minorities were exempted from China's One child policy , and they also enjoy lots of other preferential policies like getting into a better college, landing a better job... we all agree this is institutionalized discrimination against Han Chinese in China.

And these are not Uighur Muslims!

Hui Muslims are ethnic Hans, so this narrative that the Chinese Kuffar are only acting against Uighurs and not against Muslims in general is a pure lie!!!

Just imagine Israeli Kuffar destroying Palestinian mosques and making them look like synagoges, what an outrage this would cause....

Or Hindu Kuffar destroying Kashmiri mosques and making them look like Hindu temples, how Pakistanis would go nuts....

But if Chinese Kuffar do this oppression to Hui Muslims (and not just to Uighur Muslims!!!)....nothing, just pure silence....

"Patriotism is a part of faith"....WHAT?!! Since when??!
A marxism banner inside a mosque....unbelievable!!! Just imagine Israeli or Hindu Kuffar doing such things....

Well, it is clear that Muslim governments will not protest, but also the Muslim masses couldn't care less about the Muslim oppression (not just Uighur oppression!) in China, yet barking 24/7 about how Muslims are mistreated in the West :hitwall:

The Palestinian and Kashmiri oppression are totally irrelevant as long as Muslims ignore the Muslim oppression in China!!!!!
You find this only now?

Ummah... is all bs.... it is relevant only if criteria A B C apply.

All takataka brewed up by the intelligence agencies to suite their own narratives.

1) If the Hindu Kuffar would make Kashmiri mosques look like Hindu temples, would that be OK?

2) If the Israeli Kuffar would make Palestinian mosques look like synagoges, would that be OK?

3) Does Kashmir not belong to India only because the UN says so? If yes, then are the Israeli Kuffar not occupiers but legal inhabitants of Palestine only because the UN says so?

4) You say Xinjiang is a part of China because the Chinese Kuffar are developing it. OK, so if the Hindu Kuffar Indians would make Kashmir just as developed as Xinjiang, would you as a Pakistani not lay any claims on Kashmir anymore and you would accept Kashmir as an integral part of Hindu India?

He’s an Indian. He’s not Iranian. He’s a false flagger 100%.

I also think that he or she is a false flagger, but I think he’s Jewish/Israeli. His most negative comments are about Palestinians.

This Homajon is trash and is anti-islam himself hence why would he post this thread is strange to me..

I have been to China myself last year thru out many cities and seen Hui in many cities of China nobody even cares about anyone in China everyone is fighting for getting rich since there is fiercer competiton in the market

This Homajon is trash and is anti-islam himself hence why would he post this thread is strange to me..

I have been to China myself last year thru out many cities and seen Hui in many cities of China nobody even cares about anyone in China everyone is fighting for getting rich since there is fiercer competiton in the market
He’s an Indian or an Israeli. Not a Persian.

He’s an Indian or an Israeli. Not a Persian.

The fact that he assumes Kashmir was invaded is crazy as well.. Pakistan actully invaded Kashmir to take half of it but initially All of Kashmir was signed off to India he doesn't know this.

the fact that he is pakistanizing Islam is weird as if Pakistan stands for Islam.

Also China is civilized country they have many Hui celebrities in the entertainment industry. I have been there lately myself everything you hear is BS.

This fool has been banned previously for false flagging
@LeGenD @Irfan Baloch @waz @The Eagle

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom