What's new

Is China erasing the Hui Muslim identity?

Homajon

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

And these are not Uighur Muslims!

Hui Muslims are ethnic Hans, so this narrative that the Chinese Kuffar are only acting against Uighurs and not against Muslims in general is a pure lie!!!

Just imagine Israeli Kuffar destroying Palestinian mosques and making them look like synagoges, what an outrage this would cause....

Or Hindu Kuffar destroying Kashmiri mosques and making them look like Hindu temples, how Pakistanis would go nuts....

But if Chinese Kuffar do this oppression to Hui Muslims (and not just to Uighur Muslims!!!)....nothing, just pure silence....

"Patriotism is a part of faith"....WHAT?!! Since when??!
A marxism banner inside a mosque....unbelievable!!! Just imagine Israeli or Hindu Kuffar doing such things....

Well, it is clear that Muslim governments will not protest, but also the Muslim masses couldn't care less about the Muslim oppression (not just Uighur oppression!) in China, yet barking 24/7 about how Muslims are mistreated in the West :hitwall:

The Palestinian and Kashmiri oppression are totally irrelevant as long as Muslims ignore the Muslim oppression in China!!!!!

Hui Muslims are ethnic Hans, so this narrative that the Chinese Kuffar are only acting against Uighurs and not against Muslims in general is a pure lie!!!

Just imagine Israeli Kuffar destroying Palestinian mosques and making them look like synagoges, what an outrage this would cause....

Or Hindu Kuffar destroying Kashmiri mosques and making them look like Hindu temples, how Pakistanis would go nuts....

But if Chinese Kuffar do this oppression to Hui Muslims (and not just to Uighur Muslims!!!)....nothing, just pure silence....

A marxism banner inside a mosque....unbelievable!!! Just imagine Israeli or Hindu Kuffar doing such things....

Well, it is clear that Muslim governments will not protest, but also the Muslim masses couldn't care less about the Muslim oppression (not just Uighur oppression!) in China, yet barking 24/7 about how Muslims are mistreated in the West :hitwall:

The Palestinian and Kashmiri oppression are totally irrelevant as long as Muslims ignore the Muslim oppression in China!!!!!
Everyone can make a video and post them on youtube, there are tons of Hui's vlog channels on youtube, go and check them out.

Are Chinese Muslim girls willing to marry foreigners?【Interview】​

The Palestinian and Kashmiri oppression are totally
the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself taught that the "love for one's nation is a part of faith" Thus, sincere patriotism is a requirement in Islam.

It wouldn't be PDF without the Iranian gaslighting. I have never witnessed such dedication to spark conflicts as i have seen in Iranians. No wonder the world is sick of them

That first video in this thread seems to give a quite positive view of how Muslims are treated in China. The government policy may not be perfect but they’re trying their best to integrate Muslims. People are still free to pray.

Islam doesn’t require any particular design for mosques. I think Chinese design mosques look great.

The more integrated Muslims are where they’re living the better for everyone.

You can’t compare it to Palestine or Kashmir, which are illegally occupied territories, with vicious anti-Islamic governments.

Islam doesn’t require any particular design for mosques. I think Chinese design mosques look great.

So if Hindus would make Kashmiri mosques look like Hindu temples that would be OK?

And still Muslims claim they are mistreated in the West.

You can’t compare it to Palestine or Kashmir, which are illegally occupied territories, with vicious anti-Islamic governments.

How pathetic....

In 1947 Hindu Kuffar invaded and occupied Kashmir.

In 1948 Israeli Kuffar invaded and occupied Palestine.

In 1949 Chinese Kuffar invaded and occupied East Turkestan aka Xinjiang.

So pathetic....

Talk of nonsense, Christianity and Islam are not native Chinese religions, dont ask rubbish questions to Chinese.

That first video in this thread seems to give a quite positive view of how Muslims are treated in China. The government policy may not be perfect but they’re trying their best to integrate Muslims. People are still free to pray.

I think strings attached to this thread lie somewhere in Ladakh.

Kashmir is a disputed territory claimed by Pakistan, India and China.

Israel is neither a territory nor a nation.

So if Hindus would make Kashmiri mosques look like Hindu temples that would be OK?

And still Muslims claim they are mistreated in the West.

How pathetic....

So pathetic....

I gave my opinion about your posted video which is about Hui Muslims in Yunnan. Those are ancient Muslim communities in China.

Xinjiang is a different case. I don’t have any final opinion on that.

Trump state department spokesperson confused China and Japan when talking about the Olympics, suggesting Japan is persecuting Muslims in Xinjiang province in Japan. It shows how much US politicians know about countries they are consistently talking about.

So pathetic....
Someone is indeed pathetic, ignorance knows no bounds.

Kuomintang_Party_in_Xinjiang_1942
The Chinese charaters in the photos mean " Love the country, loyal to the party (KMT Chinese nationalist party)"
Kuomintang_Party_in_Xinjiang_1942.jpg

Last edited:
fa13-htwhfzs5009610.jpg
]
v2-c8ca5220404541dc824a0e892f43b802_1440w.jpg

Xinjiang local government in late Qing dynasty, 1902

1-1Z501215423.jpg

1-1Z501215427.jpg

1-1Z501215423-50 (1).jpg

Qing dynasty Kashgar official, southern Xinjiang

Last edited:
I gave my opinion about your posted video which is about Hui Muslims in Yunnan. Those are ancient Muslim communities in China.
So? Kashmiris were orginally ethnic Hindu Indians. So today Hindu Indians can do to Kashmiris whatever they want?

And don't come now with this "Kashmir is disputed area according to UN".
If you care so much about UN's opinion, OK, Israel is officially recognized as a legitimate state by the UN, so the Israelis are not occupiers but legal inhabitants of Palestine because the UN says so, right???

Xinjiang is a different case. I don’t have any final opinion on that.

Why not? What's the difference?

So? Kashmiris were orginally ethnic Hindu Indians. So today Hindu Indians can do to Kashmiris whatever they want?

And don't come now with this "Kashmir is disputed area according to UN".
If you care so much about UN's opinion, OK, Israel is officially recognized as a legitimate state by the UN, so the Israelis are not occupiers but legal inhabitants of Palestine because the UN says so, right???

Why not? What's the difference?

You’re just being quarrelsome. I would be better able to answer your questions if I knew more about your post history. E.g. if you’re Iranian, are you pro-mullah, anti-mullah etc.

But I’ll tell you my opinion about Muslims in China. I think that they’re better off than in many other countries. If fact, they seem better off than in many Muslim countries. Xinjiang seems like paradise compared to Pakistan.

Same with Muslims in Russia. There was a very brutal war in Chechnya but the Russians rebuilt it better than before. Grozny is a beautiful city now.

I’ve seen videos of Kashgar and it seems like a very prosperous and peaceful city. Not at all like Palestine and Kashmir. Here’s a random video:

You’re just being quarrelsome. I would be better able to answer your questions if I knew more about your post history. E.g. if you’re Iranian, are you pro-mullah, anti-mullah etc.
That's not relevant. The only thing that is relevant is my question: Does Kashmir not belong to India only because the UN says so? If yes, then are Israelis not occupiers but legal inhabitants of Palestine only because the UN says so?

But I’ll tell you my opinion about Muslims in China. I think that they’re better off than in many other countries. If fact, they seem better off than in many Muslim countries. Xinjiang seems like paradise compared to Pakistan.

Aha, so the only thing that matters to you is the state of development....so if Hindu Indians would make Kashmir just as developed as Xinjiang, then you as a Pakistani would not lay any claims on Kashmir anymore and you would accept Kashmir as an integral part of Hindu India?

Back
Top Bottom