What's new

Is China erasing the Hui Muslim identity?

In addition, if India implements a policy of only two children for all indians, it is a crime against Indian Muslims, because Islam doesn't believe in the concept of having only two children; nevertheless, if China adopts a policy of only one child, it is great policy as per pakistani friends.
You dont know what the fk you talking about, the one child policy in China was only enforced on Urban Han Chinese, minorities in China never had to comply to such policy. You Indians just keep making nonsense excuses, pathetic.

1) If the Hindu Kuffar would make Kashmiri mosques look like Hindu temples, would that be OK?

2) If the Israeli Kuffar would make Palestinian mosques look like synagoges, would that be OK?

3) Does Kashmir not belong to India only because the UN says so? If yes, then are the Israeli Kuffar not occupiers but legal inhabitants of Palestine only because the UN says so?

4) You say Xinjiang is a part of China because the Chinese Kuffar are developing it. OK, so if the Hindu Kuffar Indians would make Kashmir just as developed as Xinjiang, would you as a Pakistani not lay any claims on Kashmir anymore and you would accept Kashmir as an integral part of Hindu India?

1) If the Hindu Kuffar would make Kashmiri mosques look like Hindu temples, would that be OK?

2) If the Israeli Kuffar would make Palestinian mosques look like synagoges, would that be OK?

3) Does Kashmir not belong to India only because the UN says so? If yes, then are the Israeli Kuffar not occupiers but legal inhabitants of Palestine only because the UN says so?

4) You say Xinjiang is a part of China because the Chinese Kuffar are developing it. OK, so if the Hindu Kuffar Indians would make Kashmir just as developed as Xinjiang, would you as a Pakistani not lay any claims on Kashmir anymore and you would accept Kashmir as an integral part of Hindu India?

Xin Jiang has already been part of China for hundreds of years ago.

If there is no Arab, basically whole Central Asian will become Chinese land

You dont know what the fk you talking about, the one child policy in China was only enforced on Urban Han Chinese, minorities in China never had to comply to such policy. You Indians just keep making nonsense excuses, pathetic.

Do you have evidence for your claim?

Well, I give only one example, I can share many examples, but I am running many tasks.

Kashmir has been part of India for thousands of years....so???

What India ? Current India is different with old India who were ruled by Muslims.

Current India is the breakup of British Raj (British ruled) where Myanmar, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal were also part of it.

Ancient India has many independent states and those light skin people (most probably comes from Pakistan region) has become the ruler of that nation by seeing their Caste Hindu system where White skin Indian is on top in position

Last edited:
Do you have evidence for your claim?

Well, I give only one example, I can share many examples, but I am running many tasks.
wtf! Some people believe that China also implements a family planning policy for ethnic minorities? Just like they treat Han people?

Can we expect Indians who breed like mice to improve their IQ a bit?

Xin Jiang has already been part of China for hundreds of years ago.

If there is no Arab, basically whole Central Asian will become Chinese land

This is not right. Xinjiang was incorporated into China 2100 years ago or BC100, until about AD800. Then in come back to China again in around AD1700.

When China first went to Xinjiang, no sign of Uighur. Lot of Aryan.

Han_Expansion.png

yet another mao momo meow meow thread.
yes China suppresses islam
if that surprises you, get a newspaper

Kashmir has been part of India for thousands of years....so???

**** off you dumb cunt . You need to brush up on your history clown .kashmir has never been a part of India
You understand dumbo

From a Kashmiri .

I said shit stinks. You request proof.

because, 26 Chinese provinces allowed ethnic minorities to have an additional child. The remaining five provinces - Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Jiangsu and Hubei - had no special policies for minorities.

Don't claim anything if you don't have proof to justify...

Back
Top Bottom