What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has 100 of channels to chose from including HBO, national geographic , BBC, Animal Planet, Star movies, cartoon network,aXN.... etc etc etc..

Or he can watch Peace TV of Zakir Naik or Q tv or whatever he likes.. (yaa even a mallu channel will do)

If not ask for a playstation or Xbox and he can play ping pong ........or get a DVD from anybody and watch basic instinct 2 or one who flew over cukoos nest or whatever he likes.

Indian media channels are for the viewing of Indian viewers and its not specifically for Pakistani players or Pakistanis...

If he has problem using the remote control to shift the channels , its not our problem.

tawajjo toh de raha hai.How do you know that he is not paying attention to the game and you said so by referring to the pic??
Idiot,your mindset has been busted,accept it.

personal attacks ...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............mods should take a note of this

1)Who will win the semifinal on 30th march?
-> Pakistan [Insha Allah]

2)Can you guess the margin i.e the aproximate scores for both team. ( If your guess is close to original score by +/- 5 runs it is good.)
-> Pakistan batting first: 273/7, India: 259
-> India batting first: 289/9, Pakistan: 291/8

3)Who will be the man of the Match? (can you guess his performance in batting and bowling)
-> Shahid Afridi: 67 not out, and 3 wickets

4)Who will be the highest scorer for
->India: Yuvraj (78 not out)
-> Pakistan: Misbah (81)

5)Who will be the highest wicket taker for
->India: Zaheer Khan (3 wickets)
->Pakistan: Umar Gul (4 wickets)

6)Will Sachin make his 100th century on that day?
-> No

7) Will Afridi choose the match to bring back his batting form? (Atleast a 50)
-> Yes

8) How many individual 100s we are going to see? (Can you guess their names)
-> None

9) Any bowler you think will take 5 wickets or more?
-> No

10)How many original decisions will be changed by the TV umpire?
-> 2

I hope I played this Paul-the-Octupus game well. Please note, the out-come of the match and its details may differ from this post. Enjoy!

Reactions: sab
1 DAY REMAINING

As the time is coming nearer my "KAMZOR" heart is beating very fast, i cannot see defeat, Inshallah Pakistan will win :pakistan:

Please all Pakistanis pray for our Team Pakistan alot

he said on geo kay har wakt bakwas lagi rehti hai....so we do not watch the TV.....we sit together and talk among our selves....

INDIA walo yaad rakho agar world cup me hum se na haary to,
Shoaib malik or Sania mirza k bad agli bari
Shoaib akhtar or dia mirza ki hay
Sheikh Rashid bhi kanwara he.
Or
Tumhari lata bhi....

There has to be other programs to watch on the TV .. Its a big game.. Need to keep our nerves.

and pcb will pay fine for his mad act and new tv set will be installed in the room

wel as for new installation afridi can use a newer bat , pcb z focused on the game than caring for your tv sets spewing usual rant

world cup mein final match abhi baki hai, aaj australia ki to le li, world cup mein 4 baar pakistan ki li hai 5v baar leni baki hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom