What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

What about Qiza Namaz ? This is allowed when you cannot pray on time due to circumstances. Stupid people show off their religious credentials in public. Namaz is between you and God and it not a public spectacle !
what is your issue here. Its not us to decide the intentions of an individual, its between him and the Almighty Allah. so stfu.

Yes...Doesn't matter to me either....I am backing black caps.....

Whatever it was...a sports ground is meant for sport....he could have done that after match...
Imagine if Indians start doing Pooja in the field...or Australia/England/NZ/WI start A.C.T.S prayers on the field......

Besides, I don't understand why Muslims have to 'unplease' every one else, to please Allah.....Every Friday, Muslims block roads in UK/parts of NZ to pray (I am sure it would have been in other countries too)...causing so much of inconvenience to others....

liverpooool
Liver-Liverpool

introducing the worlds greatest player Mohammed salah

F66EE7F0-FE60-4E96-801F-629D5020DD6E.png

Whatever it was...a sports ground is meant for sport....he could have done that after match...
Imagine if Indians start doing Pooja in the field...or Australia/England/NZ/WI start A.C.T.S prayers on the field......

Besides, I don't understand why Muslims have to 'unplease' every one else, to please Allah.....Every Friday, Muslims block roads in UK/parts of NZ to pray (I am sure it would have been in other countries too)...causing so much of inconvenience to others....

I was just saying that in UAE may be prayers would be allowed by Muslims and not by others. I guess hindus prayers will not be tolerated so it will violate fundamental or equal opportunities laws. So Muslims should not go overboard with it even in Muslims counties venues.
" Australia/England/NZ/WI start A.C.T.S prayers on the field......"
NZ hauka dance is so insulting to me so, whats the point they already do that.

As a muslim our prime job is to follow Allah even if others get 'unplease'. However, we cannot violate other social laws to do that. For instance, if a country doesn't allow roadblock at all for any event, then Muslims are not doing any favour to pray by violating law or disturbing public movement.

Its so painful for Indians:

Historic 10 wicket win by Pakistan:

Its so painful for Indians:

Historic 10 wicket win by Pakistan:

And I am not Burning mate...for us..sport is a sport......not a war like it is treated in your country....Have you heard the statement from your interior minister yesterday...he called this match-win as "Win of Islam"... and that just this win is more than world cup for Pakistan......religion is everywhere and everything for you guys...as endorsed by your minister...shame.

By the way, I am supporting 1. Black Caps....2. Baggy Greens.... not India or Pakistan.

Listen my little Indian - you come from a nation where in the last 36 hours there has been death threats abuse and rampant vile aimed at the only Muslim in your team - yet you come on hear telling us "religion is everywhere for you guys?" You are selective in your assessment as usual - this is an Indian trade. You are burning deep inside - its all over your posts.

Support whoever you want - its just a game. You are small brown Indian - whether you support New Zealand or Jamaica - you will always be a little dark Indian. You will never become white being a white mans slave. :coffee:

What about Qiza Namaz ? This is allowed when you cannot pray on time due to circumstances. Stupid people show off their religious credentials in public. Namaz is between you and God and it not a public spectacle !

Go and read about Imam Hussain and you may learn a thing or two about Qaza namaz.

For jumma you prefer jamia masjid. Similarly for all Namaz you should prefer masjid where you are not alone and tens sometime hundreds of people are there. So if you should not offer Namaz in stadium full of People you should also not offer Namaz in Masjid full of People. One can do sin Infront of people but not pray . ? What hypocrisy is this ?

You can offer qaza but that is if you have an uzur. A genuine reason. Playing cricket is not one of those. Deteriorated health, unable to stand, unconscious at the time of Jumat etc are the uzurs....
Don't complain if the Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, others also start their religious worship during the breaks in Cricket matches

Why would we complain ? We all enjoy Indian movies and those movies start with Mandir ghanta and Ram etc... We never had any objection to that. Don't overthink things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom