What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

Afghanistan will beat NZ on these UAE pitches. I still think India will bounce back and it will be India which will qualify from our group along side with us. Pakistan as a whole, will easily qualify to the semis IA especially considering yesterday's win. However it will be a tough competition in between Afghanistan and India for the second spot. I don't see NZ beating either Pak or India here but anyways you just never know with Pakistan.

@Khan1988
Brother one side is Allah, on 2nd Side you have Cricket , which will you choose ?
He performed namaz while there was a pause he didn't forced bis beliefs on anothers.

What if Allah blessed Pakistan with this victory just because of that Salat we dont know.

Just support players, and Say MashAllah and hope Allah bless you with his love just like Allah blessed Rawzan.

As we all Muslim know we can only get what Allah allows, without that we cant even blink a eye

According to Gautam Gambhir
"Those who bursting crackers on Pakistan's victory in India can not be called Indians"
Abey woh bhi tu yehi kahtay hain ghaday
🤣
🤣

I don't want to steal away the happiness you've got after so long. I just commented on the blanket statement "greatest ever" win against India in the "World Cup"....so just highlighted it's not been 'a norm' as such...it's the Only one as well.

And I am not Burning mate...for us..sport is a sport......not a war like it is treated in your country....Have you heard the statement from your interior minister yesterday...he called this match-win as "Win of Islam"... and that just this win is more than world cup for Pakistan......religion is everywhere and everything for you guys...as endorsed by your minister...shame.

By the way, I am supporting 1. Black Caps....2. Baggy Greens.... not India or Pakistan.

LOL look at this little filthy Indian go apeshit.
Yes...Doesn't matter to me either....I am backing black caps.....

Whatever it was...a sports ground is meant for sport....he could have done that after match...
Imagine if Indians start doing Pooja in the field...or Australia/England/NZ/WI start A.C.T.S prayers on the field......

Besides, I don't understand why Muslims have to 'unplease' every one else, to please Allah.....Every Friday, Muslims block roads in UK/parts of NZ to pray (I am sure it would have been in other countries too)...causing so much of inconvenience to others....

Shut up mosque killer. Filthy Muslim hating rat.

Yes...Doesn't matter to me either....I am backing black caps.....

Whatever it was...a sports ground is meant for sport....he could have done that after match...
Imagine if Indians start doing Pooja in the field...or Australia/England/NZ/WI start A.C.T.S prayers on the field......

Besides, I don't understand why Muslims have to 'unplease' every one else, to please Allah.....Every Friday, Muslims block roads in UK/parts of NZ to pray (I am sure it would have been in other countries too)...causing so much of inconvenience to others....
Well Well the hatred is obvious @waz @WebMaster

A dominating performance by Pakistan. :cheers:

The Indian team was simply outclassed. It seemed like there was a big difference in capability between the two teams. Many star players from IPL are not part of the WC squad. Perhaps BCCI should have considered them at the last minute. Kholi and gang would not have slept after this game for sure.

At this point, the Indian side can only hope to meet Pakistan again for an opportunity to settle score :devil:

In a Muslim country its nit a show. He was playing in wudu. I guess some people are ashamed of who they are and try to be like goras. Do u even wash your *** or just rub it in with toilet paper...oh that's a private matter. I shouldn't say that...right?

What about Qiza Namaz ? This is allowed when you cannot pray on time due to circumstances. Stupid people show off their religious credentials in public. Namaz is between you and God and it not a public spectacle !
Jab Namaz ka waqt hi tu apni dukanain bandh karoo aur Nimaz kiliye kharay ho aur phar kar apni rozi roti may lag jaogay

Rizwan Cricket khaelta hay kamaye karta hay … kamaye ke duran nimaz ka waqt hay tu nimaz ki ahmyat ziada hay iska taluk aap ke sports chusports se nahi hay

kharay hokar nahi phar sakhte tu bhaet kar pharlo, bhaet kar nahi phar dakhtay tu lart kar pharlo.. aap idhar bhashan day rahay hain ke match chal raha hay Namaz qaza pharlay?

aur haan Due to circumstances ye nahi hain kay aap koi bohat zindage ke maslay may phans gaye hain ya zindage mooth ka masla ban gaya hay its a match

Disagree; should have been:
photo.jpg
Sheen stopped india from scoring 200 otherwise pak would not have managed to score 200 cuz they would have been under pressure..
Don't complain if the Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, others also start their religious worship during the breaks in Cricket matches !

You seem to be obsessed with As5 !?! Please don't use "gora" technology I was expecting Pigeon mail from you !

Just shut up Nawaz worshiper patwariiii. U just using Ik image to bring bad name to him.

If ICC does not have a prob then u should shut up and worship ur bagwaan.

Sheen stopped india from scoring 200 otherwise pak would not have managed to score 200 cuz they would have been under pressure..

Just shut up Nawaz worshiper patwariiii. U just using Ik image to bring bad name to him.

If ICC does not have a prob then u should shut up and worship ur bagwaan.

You are killing my brain cells with gibberish !

I don't want to steal away the happiness you've got after so long. I just commented on the blanket statement "greatest ever" win against India in the "World Cup"....so just highlighted it's not been 'a norm' as such...it's the Only one as well.

And I am not Burning mate...for us..sport is a sport......not a war like it is treated in your country....Have you heard the statement from your interior minister yesterday...he called this match-win as "Win of Islam"... and that just this win is more than world cup for Pakistan......religion is everywhere and everything for you guys...as endorsed by your minister...shame.

By the way, I am supporting 1. Black Caps....2. Baggy Greens.... not India or Pakistan.
The pain is deep. I can feel it in each sentence you attempt to share. Don’t do anything rash - it’s just a game. Stay calm and don’t let the burning irritate your bowel movement - after all it’s just a game.

Player should focus on the cricket not bragging .. new Zealand is a formidable team and Pakistan needs to repeat its performance against India to beat them

Player should focus on the cricket not bragging .. new Zealand is a formidable team and Pakistan needs to repeat its performance against India to beat them
Did you see any Pakistani player bragging? I didn't.

The pain is deep. I can feel it in each sentence you attempt to share. Don’t do anything rash - it’s just a game. Stay calm and don’t let the burning irritate your bowel movement - after all it’s just a game.

Yup it's a game...and more than me it's your ministers who have to understand it......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom