What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
like Kala Pathar "Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazish" :rofl: retarded bharti media

1992 Benson and Hedges World Cup: Pakistan were bundled out for 173 runs in reply to India's 216 at the Sydney Cricket Ground, thanks to Sachin's attacking 54 and a 26-ball 34 from Kapil Dev. India's 43-run win had also some drama attached to it with keeper Kiran More and Javed Miandad lending a touch of colour to the high-octane encounter.

1996 Wills World Cup: Ajay Jadeja, who looted 22 runs off a Waqar Younis over in a pulsating quarterfinal tie at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore, will remain a sore point for Pakistan. India's 57 runs came off the last four overs as they folded for 287. In the high-voltage match, Venkatesh Prasad sent Aamer Sohail to pavilion soon after the latter indulged in sledging. India won by 39 runs as Pakistan crumbled under pressure. An injured Akram withdrew ahead of the match. His effigies were burnt in Karachi and Lahore by fans who saw something else in his pullout.

1999 ICC World Cup: The game, fought in the background of Kargil War, at Old Trafford, Manchester ironically did not see any friction. Venkatesh Prasad stole the show with a five wicket haul as Pakistan's wickets fell at regular intervals chasing India's modest target of 228 (Tendulkar's 45, Azhar's 59 and Dravid's 61). India won by 47 runs.

2003 ICC Cricket World Cup: Saeed Anwar's 101 runs helped Pakistan score an imposing total of 273 runs at the SuperSport Park, Centurion. However, it was Sachin's day all along. By the time Akhtar claimed Tendulkar, who suffered cramps, it was all over. India won by six wickets.

afridi take the bat and bash all the tv sets in room where the players are staying , the negative reporting is on purpose to demoralize your team!

No need for that there is button called "off" just push that......concentrate on game, we all know this is not a game it is a war......so just pray and support your team.

tawajjo toh de raha hai.How do you know that he is not paying attention to the game and you said so by referring to the pic??
Idiot,your mindset has been busted,accept it.
lol you are concluding so many things out of no where

read the post again.... i just gave my opinion on that pic - did not say this picture is taken in this tournament or some other tournaments. Who knows when that picture was taken... i just gave my opinion ke afridi baba semi final pe zayada tawajjo rakhna naa ke larkiyan....

No need for that there is button called "off" just push that......concentrate on game, we all know this is not a game it is a war......so just pray and support your team.

not for us we are chilled you might want to hear the indian media "" google for kala pathar"" conspiracy by isi ... there are some weird theories lol

Pakistani team:

Team:
1: Imran Faqeer
2: Salman Nutt
3: Bonus Khan
4: Shoaib Jhalak
5: Misbah-Ul-Di.ck
6: Shoda Afridi
7: Kamran Khatmal
8: Abdul Mazzaq
9: Umer Bull
10: Shoaib Kambakht
11: Rao Jamadar

Extras:
1: Danish Maleria
2: Ajmal Qassab
3: Javaid Dengue

;)

:woot: many are going to give you bad diseases. bonus is good for dhulaee wo bhee sirf das rupay main (although itnay badboodar kapray ap ki side kay saaf nai hoon gay lakin kia harj ha dhulaee main)

BTW i wonder why bharatis always come up with keeray makoron wali soch

Team will decide what is better for the Team. People who don't know Shoaib's fitness would consider him fit but its Team who knows how well he is able to perform.

1)Who will win the semifinal on 30th march?

India

2)Can you guess the margin i.e the aproximate scores for both team. ( If your guess is close to original score by +/- 5 runs it is good.)

India will win batting first approximately 50 run margin
India bowling first will win by 5 wickets

3)Who will be the man of the Match? (can you guess his performance in batting and bowling)
Sachin

4)Who will be the highest scorer for
a) India and b) Pakistan

a) India -- sachin tendulkar
b) pakistan -- hafiz

5)Who will be the highest wicket taker for
a)India and b) Pakistan
a) India -- Yuvraj
b) pakistan -- Afridi

6)Will Sachin make his 100th century on that day?
Yes

7) Will Afridi choose the match to bring back his batting form? (Atleast a 50)
No

8) How many individual100s we are going to see? (Can you guess their names)

One

9) Any bowler you think will take 5 wickets or more?

no

10)How many original decisions will be changed by the TV umpire?

None

Reactions: sab
look around there arent many pakistanis , stop callin your countries hotel staf dogs

He was actually talking about the 5000 visas cleared by GoI. :rofl:
They are enough to auction off all those footpath bought underwears your team is wearing. And that too at a high price. ;) :flame:

Switch off the TV, stop talking to media, concentrate on game and stop complaining, Afridi!

It is Pakistani team only which is ending up meeting media on a daily basis and then they are complaining about negativity. What do you expect Indians to be discussing at this point of time? If you think talks will not be about defeating Pakistanis in the match then I don't know who can help you. Stop watching TV and concentrate on game rather than acting like cry babies complaining about everything happenign around you.

Negative campaign in the sense of what ? I have only seen Indian media persons talk about how we can beat Pakistan . There is nothing negative about it.
I think the Pakistanis would do well interacting less with the media and practice for the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom