What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Babur cruise missile

i heard that pak is working on 2500 km SLCM

is it true (BTW congrats!)

Well it is very common sense if we are working on it we wont be shouting out loud about it on the public forum..........

These kind of things need secrecy to the topest level and they are reveal when they are going to make a powerful impact.So it maybe true or we may already have it and few other new toys in our arsenal but that would be pure speculation .

I hope we have enough to keep our enemy at a bay...................

The tests are not having the intended effect. Pakistani media is also not projecting them like they used to..

These are not tests of new missiles and everybody knows what was their potential which is iterated again. It is not supposed to cause the effect you which you are still trying to negate. These tests must have something secretive about them which would remain a secret but I have enough reasons to believe these are not a "show-off" neither they are standard routine tests. Pakistan has fundamentally changed something about its entire missile arsenal and all these tests in the row hint towards that. But Allah knows the best.

it's been a year after fist Nasr test. Pakistan hasn't tested it's SAM. Hatf 10, as u said at that time?

yes i said as i heard, but then we have not tested other undisclosed missiles too. NESCOM, NDC have been very busy for the last five years! Do not lose patience

In case of a limited conflict across the Western borders, military infrastructure would be best targeted with weapons such as the Babur, NASR and Ra'ad, with conventional warheads.

Developing a comprehensive deterrent capability would also involve demonstrating an ability to carry out land based missile attacks against sea based targets in the Arabian Sea.

yes i said as i heard, but then we have not tested other undisclosed missiles too. NESCOM, NDC have been very busy for the last five years! Do not lose patience

Does that mean we'll be seeing some more tests soon?

Does that mean we'll be seeing some more tests soon?

Guys, let one thing be clear here, just because we have not seen a long range like ICBM or any other new system never tested before, does not mean we dont have the capability or technical know how. Didnt Nasr emerged all of a sudden last year, so was Raad and Babar back in 2005-07?? The timing simply cannot be predicted by an ordinary man like me or most of you, i just shared what i heard but in between that time, naval babar test was postponed twice, so date cannot be predicted unless someone working on the project , comes out with specific dates. As i see it, these tests are not just to show muscle but more to test and validate their capability and improvements, modifications, notably enough, all the missiles tested this year have some improvements to be validated

hope this NATO supply will never open and Pakistan and CIA/US relation will b close ... Pakistan will test ICBM!! waiting for "CUTOFF US relations :bunny:

hope this NATO supply will never open and Pakistan and CIA/US relation will b close ... Pakistan will test ICBM!! waiting for "CUTOFF US relations :bunny:

For the relation,
Its better to keep them in limits rather then closed permanently.

actually this is "very warm welcome" strategy from pakistan to indian cold start

I havent seen any video or pics of today test?

This is a dangerous development for allied forces and our allies around Pakistan. i see this cruise missile on VLS silos inside a frigate or a destroyer which can create a lot of problems during conventional warfare. What are Pakistans plan's to mount this missile on sea based platforms?

Pakistan's enemies must be scared , no im just kidding they should be smoking the hardest smoke available and going to sleep.

On topic: We are in process to integrate them on subs and ships , its going to take some time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom