What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Babur cruise missile

Guys u know what is awesome this multi tube is designed as an submarine launcher style so there are great Great GREAT!!! chances we got SLBM!!

and this proves that we have wide variety of missile system to engage for specific terrain , for example cant through prithvi I in which has good range but fire it on the target 50 km far only ;)

Not very much pleased by these recent tests.
Technological wise no improvement at all except RA'AD.
But these really meant something to someone.:partay:
Congrats any way :tup:

HAHAHHAH WHat i said few days back (@ very first test) ???

THE GAME IS ON.. PAKISTAN **** AMERICAN pressure of Nuclear Test.. now start its game ... damn care about what INDIA and US want... Pakistan is on FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

March 05, 2012 --- Hatf-II Abdali (SRBM)
April 25, 2012 --- Hatf-IV Shaheen-IA (SRBM)
May 10, 2012 --- Hatf-III Ghaznavi (SRBM)
May 29, 2012 --- Hatf-IX Nasr (BRBM)
May 31, 2012 --- Hatf-VIII Ra'ad (ALCM)
June 5, 2012 --- Hatf-VII Babur (GLCM)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

if they authorities are willing to stretch, there is more hidden under the carpet but i guess the well known armada is considered sufficient for naysayers for now. There are always more options

I am seriously loving this ****ing relation of ISI and CIA... look.. since we are going in different direction of US ... we are expanding in every field **** this US so called *** AID! not even more then 10-15 Billion $ we spend 90billion on this **** US BS non objective war (if objective then only destabilized Pakistan). GOOD GOING I WANT Totally CUTOFF RELATION OF PAKISTAN ARMY WITH US ARMY I bet our Army will become more powerful and got more depth in ASIA! kick of you terrorist Americans!

ICBM ICBM ICBM **** may lena hey... jiskay liye ye opar ke list tyaar ki hey usko achi tarhan pata hey!

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Pakistan’s military said it successfully test-fired a cruise missile on Tuesday, part of what analysts say is as part of a regional arms buildup with a focus on India.

The Hatf -VII cruise missile is also known as Babur, named after Zahiruddin Muhammad Babur, founder of the Mughal empire on the Indian subcontinent in the early 16th century.

In a statement, the Pakistani military described the Hatf -VII as “a low-flying, terrain hugging missile with high maneuverability, pinpoint accuracy and radar avoidance features.”

The missile has a range of about 435 miles.

“It can carry both nuclear and conventional warheads and has stealth capabilities,” the military said in its statement.

The missile launch Tuesday was witnessed by senior army officials and the Pakistani military stressed that the civilian leadership “congratulated the scientists and engineers on their outstanding success.”

The missile comes just days after the government presented its annual budget for the next fiscal year.

Several independent analysts have criticized the 10.2 percent increase in military spending and Imran Khan, a leading opposition politician, on Sunday urged an audit of the defense budget, demanding greater transparency and scrutiny.

Pakistani defense analysts said that the missile tests are geared toward India, with Islamabad keeping in mind New Delhi’s 2004 Cold Start doctrine, which allows Indian troops to launch a limited conventional war against Pakistan without crossing the nuclear threshold.

“The test shows that Pakistan is moving toward a highly survivable triad-based nuclear deterrent,” said Mansoor Ahmed, a defense analyst based in Islamabad. “This system provides Pakistan the capability to strike vital counterforce targets all along the India-Pakistan border and coastline. Pakistanis are improving the delivery means and diversifying their options.”

“The significance is that Pakistan is moving toward a second strike capability vis-à-vis India,” Mr. Ahmed added. “The idea is to survive a first strike by the enemy and hit back.”

He said that targets of the Hatf-VII include Indian military command and control centers, forward strike units, tank and troop concentrations and ammunition depots.

“This is signaling to India that if you are modernizing your weaponry, then we are also not lagging behind. Pakistan is sensitive and responsive to evolving threats. Basically, these missile tests are meant to ensure Pakistan’s minimum deterrence,” Mr. Ahmed said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/06/world/asia/pakistan-says-it-tested-nuclear-capable-missile.html?_r=1&hp

Since Pakistan and US relation going in different direction Pakistan now expanding herself a lot... that Begerat general Musharaf and even KIYANI to was sitting behind the scene and stop Missile test after US pressure on the test from Indian favor ... US want India for her new war doctrine against CHINA... and what Indian establishment want from US in favor ??? only pressurize and destabilized Pakistan ..... that's what behind deal was continue.. since Salala case (US Terrorism) again.... Pakistan stop NATO supply...

Yesterday heard news regarding NATO AND US looking for CENTRAL ASIAN countries route LOL! BIG LOL i am seriously Laughing on those who are posting that news EVERYWHERE without ANY R&D...

US Can't supply even single bullet from Central Asia to Afghanistan because Northern and western part of Afghanistan is totally UNDER CONTROL BY "TALIBANS".... who **** Americans EVERY DAY.... do you really think Taliban will sitting sleeping duck mode when 10 20 30 40 80 NATO trucks moving from Northern and Western side towards Kandahaar and Kabul (American Bases) ??? LOL @ THIS BS NEWS!

After US blaming Pakistan and showing his "double face" Now ARMY CLOSE ALL relations with US Military... recently Pakistan ISI Chief visit to US cancelled..... continue of Missiles Test.... and many thing going on.. yesterday AMERICANS red handed caught by police @ Motorway with Carbine M4 and other weapons going towards Peshawar...

MY BET..... even normal guard will stop these Americans now whenever they want to move anywhere in Pakistan. They are CIA agents on the VISA of (American Embassy) expanding terrorism inside Pakistan since last 10 years got approval from BEGERAT GENERAL MUSHARAF and Hussain Haqqani....

Love this **** RELATION OF ISI and CIA!

if they authorities are willing to stretch, there is more hidden under the carpet but i guess the well known armada is considered sufficient for naysayers for now. There are always more options

it's been a year after fist Nasr test. Pakistan hasn't tested it's SAM. Hatf 10, as u said at that time?

3841.jpg

Pakistan conducted a successful test fire of the multi tube, indigenously developed Cruise Missile Hatf-VII (Babur) today. (05-06-2012)

Unfortunately..
When you sweep out whats under the carpet..
There is the risk of creating panic and having an adversary flush out whats under its carpet..which may be fairly formidable too.

i heard that pak is working on 2500 km SLCM

is it true (BTW congrats!)

Firing a 5000 Km+ may be symbolic, but would it serve our purpose. ?
The weapons that we field pack the real punch for a decisive blow.
When the distant need arises, i am convinced those at the helm, will never dispoint the nation.
Remember we are not talking about the clay footed politicians here.

Congratulation to Pakistanis!!

So in last two months, we have tested every known missile variant in our inventory?

It's time to test a new version with longer range soon :angry:
Yes! We realli do need the new ones and shold spend on resources to make our missile defence system totally Robust, able to shoot anywhere around the globe.....:smokin:

This is a dangerous development for allied forces and our allies around Pakistan. i see this cruise missile on VLS silos inside a frigate or a destroyer which can create a lot of problems during conventional warfare. What are Pakistans plan's to mount this missile on sea based platforms?

Back
Top Bottom