What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Babur cruise missile

Last edited by a moderator:
Ending of the video is totally crap? where was the explosion when missile hit it's target? No clarity, crappy editing of video.

total crappy ending of video.

these are the first ones in which they have ried to captur missile hitting the target!
4hope this gets better with time
:P
i agree, it was not the stuff like we watch on youtube for US missiles but i hope next time, they will place more cameras to capture different angels and more details! and, that is also made available to public

regards!

This is a dangerous development for allied forces and our allies around Pakistan. i see this cruise missile on VLS silos inside a frigate or a destroyer which can create a lot of problems during conventional warfare. What are Pakistans plan's to mount this missile on sea based platforms?

If this is a dangerous development for allied forces around Pakistan............and do you not think that it is not dangrous having Allied forces around Pakistan for Pakistan itself......which are basically doing nothing....except increasing more number of terrorists with drone attacks and putting the blam on others for their failurs...

congrats :pakistan: its the same and tested before whats new :help:
New is the Mass-production of this version in new financial year . Before they were only produced for test purposes only .now they will be produced on large scale .

these are the first ones in which they have ried to captur missile hitting the target!
i agree, it was not the stuff like we watch on youtube for US missiles but i hope next time, they will place more cameras to capture different angels and more details! and, that is also made available to public

regards!
I guess we need a lot of work on our missiles they claim Indians are very far behind us..thats not true. Indian Brahmos is hitting the target without any error and flying at spersonic speed of 2.8Macs. ....We need to correct its target error to be 100 percent correct means need Zero target hit error......:smokin:

NYVKd.png

VVo6X.png

Tqdvw.png

i read in jang newspaper mass production of babur cruise missile will start this financial year

Congrats. Pakistan testing many missiles in last two months. But I was expecting something, not just further tests of earlier missiles. :)
Yes!! we were indeed expecting something but I guess its time didn't come yet to showoff some military's more muscles..........:smokin:

Alhamdulillah!

What is the max range a Pak missile has attained so far? Can any reach the Mediterranean?

regards!

No, these are not the first ones...
Since the 4th test the pilots in the backseats of twin-seat Mirages have been filming FULL test flights, with every possible detail and angle. Similarly, video of missile hitting the ground is always made too.
Its just that ISPR shows what it wants to show.

Too much talking...:blink:

Babur's production has already started afaik. Its Ra'ad whose production will start this year.

No, these are not the first ones...
Since the 4th test the pilots in the backseats of twin-seat Mirages have been filming FULL test flights, with every possible detail and angle. Similarly, video of missile hitting the ground is always made too.
Its just that ISPR shows what it wants to show.

i know dear brother, i meant to say first time its been made public. that is why i said that let us hope, next time they get it better and that is also made public.
anyways thanks for mentioning that!
:)
regards!

Back
Top Bottom